Tree of Savior Forum

I used a Shining Golden Anvil in my Aspana +12, transcendence 7 and it disappeared!

Today 22/08/2017, 9:22 or 9:23 am server time, I bought a shining gold anvil in the market as I always do for leveling a weapon with zero potential and the weapon disappeared.

I sincerely hope something is done! One day without this weapon, I lose 10kk+.

3 Likes

This is all IMC’s…

Forgot to add, but it should be better you send a ticket to them, they have been less and less checking the forums.

4 Likes

I sent it at the same time… I’m waiting for an answer.

1 Like

Kim aged, sad.

My item has disappear after maintence too, love it <3

There was already some fishy things going on with the default golden anvil, Doesn’t seem to work as stated, even during the anvil event. I can’t recall the details, I just overheard some people saying they have broke 0 pot items even with golden anvils.

Sendo PM to Yuri, he always solve problems here

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines Help me, please!

@wormzin
Hello :slight_smile:
We would like to inform you that the development team is already looking into the Shining Golden Anvil issue,
The issues below have been reported since the last maintenance and are checking on it.
We apologize for the concern, and we will update you once these issues are resolved. :wink:

3 Likes

@wormzin
Btw, I saw your ticket :slight_smile:
Thank you for your report !!
Our support team will send the answer too.

2 Likes

Thank u very much @STAFF_Amy!

@wormzin
We’ve fixed it :slight_smile:
Could you check again ? :wink:
Thanks again :sunny:

2 Likes

@STAFF_Amy. Please check my ticket
I Lost my sarkmis with Shining Golden Anvil :frowning:

@Palico
Yes, i did :wink:
And will restore soon :sunny:

4 Likes

:cry:
;_;
/20popolions

Nothing, @STAFF_Amy T.T

I would say I love you and was going to ask you to marry me, but my weapon did not come back. =’(

1 Like

https://scontent.fsdu7-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/21057239_1454642034622222_40555663_o.png?oh=96e664c8d1794945ef5f6b74cb1feeb9&oe=599F8889

Nice Windows theme D:

5 Likes

Haha, years ago I used to do the same to improve PC performance and it does help improve gameplay

Hello~! Sorry for the delay, we will return your weapon as soon as possible.
It just takes time to collect the pieces haha :rofl:

4 Likes