Tree of Savior Forum

I sent tickets twice, and IMC did nothing in the end. (About explited items)

lets have a look at my first reports evidence.

And here is the reply

Now lets have a look at my second reports evidence

And here is their reply

I still got the items.

I sent a third ticket and waiting for these items to be removed, i refuse to touch this character until the “exploited” items are gone.

I dont even have any restriction on my account,i can trade, use market etc.
This just has me wonder how many more players got items, even more than me, and got away completely.

Is it just that imc finds my items legit? are they not taking my report serious enough? no idea, im just extremely annoyed they did nothing to clean my Lancer. Just simply asking me to relog.

4 Likes

Possibly the term ‘DPK’ is a keyword that triggers automate responses. They said that they wouldn’t answer tickets regarding the subject until they finish their investigation but apparently they are still closing their eyes and ears towards this.

‘Your account was given a temporary block’ < I never got banned.

3 Likes

Well…thats just horrible…

2 Likes

I’m in the same spot (haven’t bothered sending tickets yet; I figured I’d just leave 'em there and IMC’d eventually get around to it. Though those items are starting to become an eyesore…). No restrictions either. I’d rather they just take the items and give me my compensation :L.

I dont care about any compensation though, my account never got “temporarily locked”

2 Likes

So that is it? Me too, I still have itens from DPK bug and tried to contact them, and they’re givin me the exact same answer.

they only wanna milk those whale. their priority is launching new cubes instead of fixing the problem. Even now sea server is facing continual disconnection and lags, missed dg, et runs.

Emergency maintenance held earlier and they reopen the server for the sake of opening without fixing the issue and left it be now. Exploiters roam free and be rewarded, and imc continue to milk on whales, launching new cubes as their priorities. SMH.

1 Like

That happens in klaipeda too, Sea server is not alone on that issue.

1 Like

Only the people who super exploited (dozens of BB or 315 items) remained locked. Yes, lots of people kept lots and lots of items. If you want to absolve your guilt you can trade them to me and I’ll give them a good home. I have no problem feeling bad about keeping items I farmed after being locked out for days. Plus, they even took some of my legit 315 items, but it’s ok because they left me with more than they took.

prove they dont care about exploiters, for all those whiteknights that defending imc saying the compensation is for missed guild run, spending time with friends bla bla bla. Exploiters should be banned, fullstop. No reasoning on whether its on purpose or not. Here is an exploit back in the newbie event, when u can abuse unlimited x8 tomes, those numbers of x8 is just on one of the character.

3 Likes

holy fk those 8x tomes

1 Like

As we noticed via former announcements the item retrieve process is still ongoing since we have a long list to get through so we are processing in a sequential manner. releasing the accounts immediately after the process is complete. Unless your reported item is not used/traded/ or modified otherwise, there should be no problem for us to retrieve the left items. And it will be fine.

3 Likes

cant farm orange 315 mats cause the server is so laggy, screwed up dg, saalus and et runs. We deserve compensation for the time we lost like you compensate those exploiters with 10+1 cube for the time they lost. No excuses. We have guild runs, schedule ruined with friends in game too.

Well this is cool

I log in, check my character, and…

I think I got 1 DPK item (monster gem) during the fiasco and my account was locked for 10 days, and still is currently even though it’s not on the restricted list