Tree of Savior Forum

I reached my max limit tried everything i can

hi :confused:
this is my feedback after i tried everything i can :confused:
and i want serious reply

• i assume everything you made for humans players not bots right ?!

1- dpk :

• for 315 materials is too much , so many hours for just 1
  • that if no 1 came to your channel and if not all channels full and people may fight for this 1 material
  • and someone had high transcendence weapon kept ks me even i was in channel 1st and there was empty channels , and he was hitting the monsters i am hitting
  • and some materials like yellow caro antenna monsters low number and map is big , this make it harder
  • i canā€™t stay all this hours playing continuous collecting those materials
  • you could make it 500 rather than 50 but higher drop rate , how many people can stay play these hours to get 1 material as u make now ?! so little number and thatā€™s not right thing

2- practonuim :

• i heard people waited 6 months to get it , are you serious ?! you want make me wait that much ? why ?!
  • at least make chance increase everyday u open chest till max 1 month u will 100% get it

3- getting silver :

• getting silver so limited resources and i need huge amounts
  • farming silver can get 300~400k silver per hour , so 10 hours means about 4 mil , and i canā€™t play all that much , and it so so boring even i could play that much i canā€™t continue from boring
  • if you tell me farm material i will tell you dpk system ā€¦
  • tell me farm 170 dungeon , even 1 or 2 chars can finish it well others canā€™t and it is 3 per day , and it not that much will make the diff
  • farm materials like used for crafting also not much money
  • only those things nice for bots

3- bots : ( bot = machine not getting bored tired sleep eat study etc ā€¦ just a program on computer so he can farm sure better than me , player :confused:

• bots everywhere in the game , and all this dpk like battle bracelet , low silver amounts , etc ā€¦ good for bots only , or so rare people who can do this but in general most people canā€™t

4- silver sellers : they keep announcing them-self without any problem , they full stock so fast and me empty wallet of silver :ā€™( , who is those sellers bots or players or what ? you really canā€™t control them ?

5- earth tower :

• also taking too long time just for one piece of armor more than month for lolo and solmiki more , and hard to find people playing
  • and re-rolls costs a lot of silver if not re-roll just wait more time

6- afk farming :

• if you see no problem with it then make many channels and even better places and i will put my necro there

7- new weapons armors :
if solmiki or 315 weapon orange was last and you will not make new weapons armors weapons later , i would said ok
, but all this effort on them and then you make new weapons and armors and those be worthless or even less than effort made to it this make situation more complex

8- too slow gaming progress :

• silver low , et slow , pvp no , need bots or someone have nothing in his life just play this game
  • calculate time to farm silver , getting et , etc ā€¦ and will get so huge amount exceed most people limit

9- pvp :

• pvp changed but not fixed , not balanced it just changed
    now 1st hit win , 1 hit
  • you would say me improve armors , who have time to transcendence armors ? -_- i canā€™t transcend weapon want me armors ?
  • who have time for all of that !!!

10- overestimated :
you overestimated times needed for all these things

11- economy system :
why you made canā€™t trade silver ? to stop silver sellers ? they working without any problem ā€¦

• i give economy system of game 0/10 and need re build again from 0

12 - suggestion :
make easy server and hard server and let people choose . because some people if you made things easy will say this game boring everything easy i know that , and on the other side people when find everything hard and too long will get bored also and quit

13 - my only regret :
-on the time i wasted on the game and got 0 fun because i donā€™t get fun until i be strong and i couldnā€™t because everything taking forever , but i canā€™t take my time back :ā€™( even i just did nothing was better for me because i did so hard work on this game and gained nothing , all my hard work and time so little after i knew these things

• i donā€™t have fun with weak armors weapons getting 1 hit
  • wished i knew when i started playing i would need all these things taking this time :ā€™(
  • i thought when i reached 330 the fun will begin but the opposite , the endless farming slow not rewarding
10 Likes

Welcome to TOSā€¦

3 Likes

I will complement your answer withā€¦

and

4 Likes

Basically this game requires too much time for you to be competitive in it.

4 Likes

No Sir, you didnā€™t try everything. Throw a credit card to the equation, and you"ll see how easy turns out to be.

7 Likes

Unless you spend hundreds of dollors, you donā€™t get that much out of a credit cardā€¦

Needs at least 3 credit cards because the first one will be maxed out within a week

4 Likes

afk farming :

• if you see no problem with it then make many channels and even better places and i will put my necro there

bots :
( bot = machine not getting bored tired sleep eat study etc ā€¦ just a program on computer so he can farm sure better than me , player :confused:

• bots everywhere in the game , and all this dpk like battle bracelet , low silver amounts , etc ā€¦ good for bots only , or so rare people who can do this but in general most people canā€™t

i wish they changed the settings of Report bot from ā€œadministrator reading who is reported and wait until maintenance to kick themā€ to get reported 100 times and you are Forced Kicked out of the game to stop Bots.

on the first 50 times you get reported you will be kicked out of the game, on the second 50th times you get bot reported, you will be Banned for 5 days.

need people to help you with bot report ? make it a Custom to ask for help by typing the name of the bot on /y shout
bots donā€™t Talk back after all. [give players an easy way to bot report someone whose chat message hasnā€™t been received.]

if this was the way Bot report worked i would Announce this to everyone on the game nonestop to advertise how bot report actually is helpful.

iā€™m not sure if this idea will be effective, but i like to think it will work, leaving the suggestion here.

on different note iā€™m amazed at how people managed to hit level 330, congrats, agree with a lot of what you said.

Well, he can always get a loan, sell drugs or something, a meth lab is a good idea to start a new buisness, will sure guarantee a thriving stay in ToS. IMC welcomes every penny.

5 Likes

Do you have a character capable of farming Crystal Mines missions in Klaipeda town? (most go Siaulai for exp)
There are some YouTube videos out there regarding this, but Iā€™ll summarize:

defeat the first set of bosses quick enough and some monsters spawn in Room 2 that have a chance to drop crafting minerals/gems. (Ferinium, Phydecium, Portium, etc)

in the 3rd room with the defeat the flag in 10 minutes, donā€™t kill the flags. leave the flag alone and let the monsters spawn and kill them. they have a fairly good chance of dropping gems. after 4 minutes the monsters stop spawning in top so kill the flag, then move to the 2nd flag area. monsters spawn there as well. again, after 4 minutes kill the flag then its off to the werewolf boss. he has a chance to drop a card which is valued at 4M+.
Some of the crafting gems fetch 70k, while the Portium tends to go for ~500K in Telsiaiā€¦

it seems to average 1M+ silver per hour of farming there, which is about the same as running 140/170 dungeon with a 3x multiplierā€¦ in about 3 weeks you should save enough silver to buy the Practonium outright from the marketā€¦

2 Likes

Can also farm the dun 140 and drop it at the same time

welcome to the bullshit ā€œF2Pā€ market where they tell you something is free to play sortaā€¦ Companies currently (not just IMCgames/nexon (partners)) know that people will stay with companies for a long time in hopes they will change when they never do. I understand the whole business side of things I get profits and the possibilities of not making money back on investments but ā– ā– ā– ā–  all the gaming industry is so garbage right now. We as a gaming community have gotten way to complacent. I miss the day when companies actually gave a crap about us.

3 Likes

I think you just want all with no effort. Most of the points you mention its because you are too lazy to do it.
You can get stuff with real money, but you can also work with farming.
My guildmates and i are getting from 2 to 15m per day depending on our luck/effort.
Even with 2m per day you can do a shitload of stuff eventually :wink:

You just need a high rate game so go back to your custom eAthena server.

Youā€™re terrible at assuming bud. Iā€™ve sunk hours and hours and hours and hours into not only testing drop%'s and drop discrepancies but multiple classes not only on this account but a few others.

Thereā€™s multiple issues, not even just in the base game design of some of the classes. but thereā€™s shop with items that are broken, Map issues (that shouldnā€™t be a thing), classes that are completely broken beyond belief (excluding any over powered discussions) and to top it off thereā€™s bots every where and people have reported them over and over and nothing is being done.

You come tell me to my face that i need to invest more time and more hours into a game and a company that has been known to have horrible issues and hid them at that. lol. (lets all not forget nexonā€™s willingness to hide threads).

4 Likes

Not everyone enjoys farming like a brainless robot for 15 hours a day, kid.
Some people have jobs, go to school, not everyone is a useless no lifer like you!
Maybe next time read the topic you reply to, cause your reply is kind of offtopic/shitty, maybe you have brain problems, in that case i apologize <3 !

This game will be populated eventually, with all the garbage no life kids like you, and the people who wasted way too much $$$ and feel forced to play this garbage~ Every other generic/decent regular gamer will leave this gaym.

I feel sorry for you, and your taste in everything.

6 Likes

no point in response to @atomsk.cs he came from a guild with whales buying silver to RMT

Iā€™m not a kid but thanks for trying to instantly insult me to try to throw a point outā€¦ I didnā€™t waste a lot of money? i bought a few tokens? like 3 i believe? There are people who do this type of stuff all of the timeā€¦ whether its fan sites, or just enthusiast.

Hell I still theory craft builds on path of exile with friends and I donā€™t even play anymore. Fun is relative. Also if you even took 2min out of your day hell even less then that done a little detective work like looked at my profile I recently posted that I was quiting for some of the exact reasons I posted on this thread. So I guess that makes me decent now? lmao

3 Likes

You replied the wrong message. iamwraith25 is not talking to you.

ugh fmlā€¦ lmao. I need sleep. lolz

2 Likes

When people say they got better stuff to do than waste their time then playing video games, but still play video games.

2 Likes