Tree of Savior Forum

I reached my max limit tried everything i can

I do agree the game got boring, no fun at all, and to get the stuff you need, to be able to compete will have to make you wait for days, nah, months actually. Not farming anymore nor doing solo dungeons for silvers. Just doing dailies for saalus runs and while waiting a party to be formed to run Solmiki or Earth tower, stays on uphill to get 100 pvp points. After earth tower or solmiki runs, my day is done for TOS. will take me 2-4hrs. Unlike before where I enjoy questing and collecting stuff. Now its just, whatā€™s the sense? iā€™ll just do my casual routine in TOS and invest more time on other things. Who needs to re-roll cubes ? You get faster equips then what ? Willing to wait for game improvement, hopefully it does. I did quit for a year. Just came back to see some old friends.

2 Likes

just passing some words since someone necro-ed this especially for casual players:

1. Change your mindset if you think you will ā€œcompeteā€ but have neither time or money. If you fail to do so, then you will stress yourself out. Trust me
  2. Do not take everything as your chores. Itā€™s okay to skip Saalus and dungeons every once and often.
  3. Just do anything you can claim itā€™s fun. be it solo or together with your friends but not tedious and donā€™t make it another chores.
  4. Earth tower or even Solmiki is no joke. It will become another dailies and youā€™ll do it everyday. Even if you donā€™t run it everyday, it haunts you until you complete your desired gear.(You either go or no go. Unless you have different perspecitve)

As someone who have observed whale players, RMT, hardcore players and played since OBT, I realize that itā€™s a torture once you donā€™t have fun anymore. You can basically gain more with money rather than spending your time for it

2 Likes