Tree of Savior Forum

I never found out HOW to request a server transfer

Not much i was waiting for news on the transfer xD

Wow, what a bunch of people that just HAVE to complain. I was asking, because we missed the chance, if there was a way to request the transfer, and then a WHOLE LOT of you started to ā€œattackā€ me (especially people like this ā€œkeruchan_0ā€; we all work, and thatā€™s probably why none of us check forums and stuff, just the main page). If you find that you canā€™t actually provide anything important, please refrain from replying.
(That doesnā€™t apply to everyone, @Ginbei actually did me some good)

Well, I just found out that they have a Fb pageā€¦

just checked and yeh nothing on steams news about it soā€¦ kind of disappointed that they didnā€™t inform us users on there.

1 Like

Read?

It was visible in the news section for a week before the end.
And posted around that it would come before f2p original date.

xD

Srslyā€¦ itā€™s not like everybody knew that there would be a transfer. So if u are really so enthusiastic about playing, maybe it would have been worth the while to just check once a week. It takes about 1min to open the new announcments.
You donā€™t have to check the forums to get those kind of informations, they are displayed on the mainpage as big banners and posts.

Itā€™s like a lot of players today need a personal letter, plus an email and a phonecall so they canā€™t complain of a lack of informationā€¦ it is sad.

And hey, see it as a learning progress and due to this incident you got to spend some time in the forum, it seems to be more important to complain than to actually try to get informations so there would not be an issue to complain about.

Donā€™t want to say you deserve your fateā€¦ but you kinda do.

Iā€™m going to ask other users, except staff members, to refrain from commenting unless they have something that can actually be helpful.
@Kaylee, @greenfoxy21, @Vonleo, @mohdzahin91, @keruchan_0 you guys havenā€™t been helpful at all, would you mind going elsewhere?

Again, we did know that there was a transfer, and we checked the frontpage. None of us found a way to request the transfer in the news section:
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=370 (just info about it, neither links nor forms)
None of the NEWS posts say anything about how to register (except for https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=372, but playing in Klaipeda Iā€™ve no reason to check for my ping on those servers)

Basically people are attacking you because you specifically mentioned ā€˜never saw an official update about itā€™.

When clearly itā€™s written at the website under the NEWS section, along with server update timings and patch notes.

You work? Sure I understand that. We all do work and some do school at the same time. Do you even check the Steam News for goodness sake?

Want something useful? Hereā€™s a tip - update yourself with the news section.

You donā€™t need to be active in the forums.

Iā€™m just going to wish you good luck with a second chance transfer.

Something productive.

Reroll there.

Iā€™m still at klaipedia.
But iā€™m makeing an PING reliant char on the eu server.

And yes, i like pointing out that people should read.

It was known that it would come.
And naturaly if you wanted to transfer, you looked at the news section inbetween a few days.

Itā€™s like back at ICBT2, when people were screaming.

ā€œBut i checked the page so often!ā€

When they missed out on that 1 week period to sign up.
Sure, most of these accounts didnt even had 2 hours reading time in ā€¦

ā€“
Anyways.

day visited

27m
  read time

posts read

given