Tree of Savior Forum

I never found out HOW to request a server transfer

Neither did any of my friends. We wanted to transfer but we never saw an official update about it (we did read that there would BE a transfer at some point, but never saw the official link or form to request it). Is there a way to request a transfer?

1 Like

The transfer application already closed (Except for SA server). They’ve been posting it on frontpage of official site and forums here under announcement.

Read the news

I think it would have been a better idea if you asked for help before the maintenance.

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan
Tagged some for you, although i think youre too late.

Gosh… Well no need to worry about it, it’s over for now.

Damnit. Had a break from ToS. Tried to login today, opened the forum and hello, i missed the transfer -_-

I did see that. We did discuss this with the 6 friends that came to play this with me, but we never found out how to register for it.

You guys didn’t honestly think they would perform the transfer AFTER the game goes F2P right? :scream:

Anyway if there is no other way to transfer your account, maybe you can transfer the TP or something.

Right, except that we wanted to transfer -.-

A lot could happen when a game is this unstable.

1 Like

And you missed it. Nothing we can do till IMC releases another transfer.
Take it as a lesson, check the News and Announcement section.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/192995
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/191657

Just a quick 5 min search… Guess I could find a lot more. IMC did their best to inform everyone, but if you don’t read the forum/site/social/fansites… GG

4 Likes

Well it can’t be helped
Information dissemination of this game is not that good atm and you will practically miss a whole lot if you don’t lurk the forums or none of your enthusiastic friends lurk the forums and actually give you news about the important stuff

I think the only thing you can do right now is to either send them a ticket for help regarding this matter or pray and hope that there will be another transfer happening just before F2P transition.

The problem with people today is some of them doesn’t even do a little effort.
they just wanted everything to be in front of them just like some spoiled brat being pampered by their parents.

6 Likes

Wait there was a EU one open? i didnt see anything on the main news page for steam about it…

hahaha i like this post.

Like i said in another thread this generation of gamers are all whiners and lazy they want items and information “fed” to them like a baby. They are too lazy to do anything for themselves its quite pathetic. No one wants to actually look at announcements or read the front page all people these days care about is texting and social media like face book and instagram…

We’re enthusiast about playing, we all work and don’t spend time either on forums or social media…

For how long have you played? in server select it literally says [EU]Fedimian XD

While this is still a game, knowledge is power, doesnt matter if its in real life, or in games.

Should try keep yourself updated with the news.