Tree of Savior Forum

I guess its time to change steam rating to thumbs up. :)

Its amazing how good and bad, success and failure go hand in hand

Can you link that source please, I can’t find it?

I will not change my review until paywall are here. With all my accounts on steam.

Same to my friends. We did support this game on Greenlight, on EA, and all what we get is the sh1t in our faces.

And allow us to store our silver in team storage

Nice - deflect without answering.

BTW - Trade isn’t completely behind a paywall. Non paying players can still use the MB.

1 Like

Thank you! //20charizzles

The 48 hours part of the market is a none issue.

The true issues are:

-1 slot limitation for none token, should be 5.
-lack of trading without token
-silver trading

Not wanting to wait for 48 hours just means your bad with money.
After all, it only applies to selling items, not buying them.

I think 50/50 mixed reviews is still appropriate. They are making progress but they still have alot of things they need to change.

1 Like

Can’t be done. I can give you at least one MMO which has no trading, but you don’t pay money to be special. Black Desert Online.

I got one for ya: Phantasy Star Online 2. Yes, only Premium members can *directly trade amongst each other. You can still use the Visiphone (the game’s Auction House) to buy things, but direct trading isn’t.

Ug yea they ruined the ■■■■ out of the game.

You have to pay 30$ just to play so it’s not free, like GW2. At least you can play TOS for free.

Yes but it’s not like I am paying extra money to have a very social and basic feature. It is with the base game. I do not have to pay $18 a month to trade. I paid for the game once and that’s over. There are not players who cannot trade. Big difference.

yes, because you want to know why?

this game isn’t a socialable game at all; if you want to get your friend playing this game, they would obviously want you to help them.

and the restrictions prevents you from helping them.

See where i’m getting at?

It’s not just because of the marketplace, it’s that and the trade.

Well they were smart enough not to cause themself a storm by releasing it in the west weren’t they? :stuck_out_tongue:

This, precisely this, this is what I have been saying in multiple threads now. I really hope more people realize this and will propagate just how illogical it is to not have trading how we could have since it is not hindering the silver sellers much. And yep economy will still be a problem because like I said IMC still will want you to pay cash for their exclusive items, which is fine, just let us trade…people will still buy plenty of your stuff and support you IMC…

1 Like

How about playing when them? Thats much more sociable then just giving them stuff.

How about games where the entire game is behind a paywall?

ESO - content behind paywall

WOW - game behind paywall, i think they made it free for the first 60 levels or something? idk, but thats a ton of content behind a paywall.

Any game that requires a subscription.

This game, all the content is free, but some features you can pay OR get it for free with silver.

2 Likes

I actually give the game a thumbs up and am continually recommending the game to my friends. I’m merely voicing my concern, because like you, I also want what’s best for the game. Silly to think otherwise - why else would I advocate for a better means for IMC to fight RMT than what they currently have.