Tree of Savior Forum

I figured out when "Soon" is!

More like a ruminant.

soon = 19 +15 +15 +14 = 63
so it will happen in June 3rd.

Too easy. Need more conspiracy.

1 Like

I needed this picture, thank you. please message me more K-On memes if you will.

uh… right then.
trees save us by expelling oxygen so illuminatrix-bby comfirnimerninated.

HOLY guacamole. #20Characters.

that was a close call, but actually they said “Soon™”

which should be translated to ASCII

S - 83
o - 111
o - 111
n - 110
™ - 0153

which converted back to extended ASCII would grant “웹”

note that ™ is typed by pressing alt 0153, but the converter is poorly programed and ignores the 0 so it results on a bad translation of characters starting in 0, the rest should check

this means “web”

when you search “web” in the forums, the first topic you will find is this one:

this topic number is 124855

if you add up all the numbers, you get 25

the topic was created on december 15
12-15

if you subtract those numbers, 12-15=-3

25-3

could be read in some regions as 25 - march

you’re welcome.

clearly i was on the right path, but i misunderstood the signals at the end:

25-3 = 22

soon meant this month, so, 22 - march

4 Likes

Spread the word! 20th of May!

Oh, I dont have that many. But Ill take your request into account, Sir.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

you know, this reminds me of those crazy people calling the last days and the world apocalypse

omg 2 minutes ago comments were disabled for like a minute.
illuminati confirmed

2 Likes

My birthday is 8-14.

8 / 2 = 4
14 / 2 = 7.

7 - 4 = 3.
7 + 4 = 11.

Guys it’s happening December 21st, 2012

2 Likes

Please IMC, holding on to the release date will only further worsen these people’s mental conditions. Have a heart, I beg of you.

2 Likes

whats 3+11? 21

/21 characters

1 Like

You guys have too much free time

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/about have a field day with the chart here.

1 Like

Open Beta Coming SOON
To discover the date of the OBT i think we have to trade in Catalan, dunno why but it’s seems to be THE KEY to understand IMC. Watch :
If we trad SOON in Catalan we have : AVIAT
A-VI-AT reverses become AT-VI-A => AT-06-A
So the OBT will start AT 06 April !!!
After discover this we can see strange thing about the word SOON
S => Is the first letter for SIX => 06 !!!
O = 15th letters of alphabet => 5-1 => 04 is APRIL !!!
O = 15th letters => they confirm April for sure.
N = N was the clues to said us that we have to trade SOON in a language which the last later was N like CATALAN.
So NOW WE KNOW, OBT will be the 06 APRIL !

1 Like

Blessed by the Goddess IMC, the Tree of Savior MMORPG was a symbol of prosperity. Under the reign of wise devs and with the blessings of several GMs, happiness filled the lives of CBT testers.

STAFF_Ethan, the goddess of the forums, blessed the website for good threads every year. STAFF_Ines, the goddess of helpdesk, taught people how to relay bugs to the team. STAFF_John’s announcements helped players navigate and STAFF_Shawn guided players to rest in peace. The GMs were always with the people.

However, the prayers have begun to be left unanswered. At first, people did not take this seriously, believing the GMs would soon return. But this may have been the warning.

The Promise of OBT suddenly emerged from the game client and started to ravage the MMO. It’s unstoppable force destroyed the capital before anything could be done and many shed tears for the loss of their loved ones. People started fleeing, but the disaster was not something easily avoidable.

Refugees saw gruesome sights. Promising combat and extensive skill trees suddenly turned into monsters that swallowed people, and forums and fansites turned into nightmares. The force that had shut down the game was so great, that it’s damaging effect reached many other websites.

Soon.
Four years have passed, but these words continue to haunt the people. Forumers continue to spread violence and nobody knows when their awaited game will come out. The GMs never returned.

Four years was certainly not enough to heal the crushed hopes of the people from that day. To this day, people try to find ways to their past, normal lives.

One day, amidst despair, people from around the fanbase gathered in threads claiming they had dreamed of the GMs. Could this be a sign of the GM’s return? Or the beginning of OBT?

Nobody has an answer.

13 Likes

I hope this game never comes out.

OMG GUYS, I WAS RIGHHTTTTTT… Kinda…

1 Like