Tree of Savior Forum

Hunting Grounds Discussion

yes, its in game.
Here’s a screenshot (excuse me leeching from a warlock.lol)

@Sensate I do happen to know its from echad magician from 240 because i farmed it with a friend and he got it. wasnt able to take a screenshot tho. its pretty well known info on telsiai.

Just need a bit of patience since for some reason 220weapons drop pretty rare compared to lower-level HG weapons.

3 Likes

Cool, hope someone can test the dmg vs +10 venier :slight_smile:

if youre fencer3, I’m pretty sure venier is still BiS due to its +2 on Fencer Skills. its a good alternative tho to some people who just took Fencer1-2 or a good weapon before youre able to get your venier (or lolorapier :wink: ) . Farming venier wont be much of a problem now because of Hunting Ground. Good luck. :slight_smile:

Thanks, yeah i do have venier. But i am still searching for possible non-lolo / solmiki rapiers to beat it.

if youre tired of your venier, be like most people who briquette it to look like pajoritas. lol. looks pretty cool tho. :blush:

I briquette mine to the 170 rapier :smiley: since it’s red lol XD. Was about to ask you to send a pic with the pajoritas rapier equipped but i guess you can’t eqp it at your current level?

Nice Spada there haha. Yeah I’ll farm later. TY.

Hi Sensate are you also a fencer3? I looked at your profile pic, that’s sick dual wield rapier.

Have you visually confirm that? Spent more then 4h, 12 pants and any dagger till now…

Yep, my guildmates and friends all dropped from him

1 Like

I can confirm it.

1 Like

Thanks, guys. Already killed more then 1k… I should’ve bought when it was at the market =(

5 Likes

5 Likes
  1. Find anything?
    Yeah, it drops some useful stuff. The armor sets are nice, as are the daggers. I feel the weapons are all pretty disappointing, but they can have 4 slots, so it’s excusable.
  2. Are you satisfied by the exp
    Not even a little bit. I felt like with this, mid game would finally have the alternative for grinding that it wants and needs. They completely dropped the ball again. Spawn is as piss poor as any other normal map, the maps themselves are large, which is great and all, but there’s no clear way to cycle areas for optimal exp. Those points are moot, since the EXP is terrible too. 6k exp at 240? That’s the amount you get in the level 50 dungeon. Whoever made these maps should be fired. A child could design maps like these.

It’s not that hard. You already made maps like Alemeth or Royal Mausoleum maps, which are great grinding spots. There should be a map like that for every level after 100. Good natural spawn, or some map mechanic that makes monsters appear.
3. How do you feel about the difficulty.
Decent. Normal maps pretty much.

2 Likes

Agree with this, those maps aren’t good for grinding. Questing is still faster.

4 Likes

I can confirm Pajoritas Rapier drops from Echad Magician. It took me 1100+ kills to get it. Sorry for low quality image :joy:

1 Like

Where’s that HG dungeon where I can get Dawn Crystal fragment? I forgot the name :joy:

Yeah been playing since June… unfortunately

can somebody try stoulet archer and black colifly in HG 150? Ive been trying to farm mage stuff for 4 hours and not even a single drop…

am i just that unlucky? Or is tehre some kind of glitch?