Tree of Savior Forum

Hunting Grounds Discussion

+9 Durandal with 3 lvl 6 Yellow gems but Red gems could be better.
Now I try to get the new 220er weapon from the hunting ground.

1 Like

Has anybody got a 220 pistol?

Sauga on Sjarejo Chamber

1 Like

1- Found alot of stuff. Levels 120 and definately 220 have nice things
2- The exp is good imo, yeah. I like that there are places to grind a little more fluidly now too
3- I canā€™t really remark on the difficulty since me and my duoing friend are both working on rodel3s, but it doesnā€™t seem to be too difficultā€¦

I really like this update personally. I feel like they could have rehashed some of the older ā€˜ā€™ā€™ā€˜grindingā€™ā€™ā€™ā€™ maps for this purpose to though too (like Legwyn, the other Demon Prison).

The player TK Magnus (& co) got this one beat
https://goo.gl/AKDm1B
He also has a vid for the dungeon entrances,itā€™s in portuguese but easy enough to understand

1 Like

most stuff is decent enough to get, but the drop rates on Keyarc Leather Armor and Pajoritas Dagger are just too abyssmal to call it a fair game imo.

Also, I donā€™t really see a point why the stats of most armors below level 200 are so much better[not the defence values but extra stats like minimum attack,DEX,HP,etc.] in contrast to the level 200+ ones;
even if IMC didnā€™t want to make the level 220+ gears better than the Solmiki gears (which are basically trash except for the accessories because of 1 slot; only decent because of the set boni and awakening boni), Solmiki gears will become insignificant one day because of gear progression, so why not give people a chance on better equip from the hunting grounds?

Itā€™s not like every build+gear can easily go up and beat ET anyway because of this games ridiculous Class-ā€œbalanceā€.

in general, I still believe that the silver gain from this dungeons is pretty insignificant, especially because of the high HP/defence curve increement in the level 220+ Hunting Grounds.

I can make way more money by grinding in Demon Prison simply due to the fact that itā€™s more Cleric-friendly and has way higher drop rates on trash recipes and gems [bot infestation and the Wizard domination is still a major issue in there but meh] which nets more $$$ if sold on the market (and due to the fact that you can fuse gems to increase their value before selling; collecting 20-30 of these HG-gears will most likely make you overweight while you can put only up to 10 of them on the market simultaneouslyā€¦).

So the most issues are:

• silver gain/hour not good if not a certain cookie-cutter meta farming build

• drop rates of certain items too low compared to the amount of monsters/demand by players/chance to get only 1 slot on identification without Appraiser Class

• gear stat progression is bad; lower level gears from Hunting Grounds have sometimes way better stats than their higher leveled counterparts (especially lvl 120/170 gears vs. the level 220 ones)

• gear sockets of weaponry is pretty unfair; Maces and rods should have a basic amount of 2 sockets,too, not only swords [or at least better base stats so we can choose not to take a Five Hammer/skip Catacombs Mace]; also the abysmal stats of maces are a major issue, making them only interesting for Priests atm

• some dungeons are Cleric-unfriendly because of their high amount of flying monsters

Just to be sure you can get the pajoritasword with 4 sockets only if you use a apraiser to identify?

No, the NPC can grant you 4 sockets if you have luck

I like it, I find solo grinding where items can drop super relaxing sometimes. Exp was good enough that I think itā€™s worth it, I actually almost wish there were more drops or that the dropsā€™ stats were randomized in some way in addition to the slots? Kind of like headgear I guess.

Anybody found this ? https://tos.neet.tv/items/313302

220 or 210/230? Thereā€™s no 220 XD

agreed, venier was ā€œokayā€ until trans came now we are stuck with this rapier RIP lolo and solmiki still far from reach.

echad magician 240hg

1 Like

Did you hunt one yourself or got screenshot of it? Appreciate it. :smiley:

You do know Telsiai has 5 Lolo rapiers right?

All the fencers without it are on suicide watch

Yes, I know. I almost had a trade with someone but Iā€™m from Varena heā€™s from Tels lol.

_ i want that

Huehuehue

Yeah and even fewer of them are +15 and stage 5 transcended.

Hell you could use a low level white rapier with stage 5 transcendence and itā€™d be better than a clean lolo rapier. Honestly ridiculous system.

1 Like

Ive been trying to tell people this in my guild but they make themselves suffer going for those 315 orange gear when all they do is PvE. I can take a 220 white staff and get it to trans stage 5 and I will be better then 90% of the players out there with the same class.

1 Like

Do you have a specific rapier in mind that can outdmg Venier with gems? Iā€™m currently using venier with yellow gems. Thanks!

is it really in the game (itos) or just based on the ktos database?