Tree of Savior Forum

Hunting Grounds Discussion

If it makes you feel better, I’ve been unlucky since the March 28 patch. Before the patch it was like Oprah was there giving away loot (YOU get loot, YOU get loot, EVERYBODY gets loot), but now … pft.

Little anecdotal evidence (so this means “nothing” really). I’ve hunted 2 sets of eastern leather armor (all 2 slots) 2 harvesters (both 4 slots) a couple of small crystallas (2 slots) a bajillion war mage gear in the past week. Now, nothin (granted it’s been 3 days only).

Anyone gotten 220 pistol yet? Any evidence screenshot?

Spreadsheet says that Sauga drop it but so far i haven’t gotten, nor seen one in the market

Yeah last week it super duper easy.

Now on my 2nd day (4hrs yester day), 2 hrs today, nothing… Not even one gear.

At this point, i dont even care about 2 slot gears anymore. Just give me 1.

Weird how it’s only hard in the 150 HG. I was in 170 HG yesterday and i took me 20 mins to farm all the gears that i need for my alt.

But it’s just the 150 HG that’s infuriating.

It’s as bad now in 220 and 240. I’ll try 170 today.

wtf the dpk of the pajoritas pistol i kill over 1.5k sauga and nothing… anyone can comfirm the drop pls. ill trade for my pajoritas shield

1 Like

Where are all the Galoks?

They used to be in 210 HG, and would spawn 3-4 at a time.

I’ve been here 10 minutes and haven’t seen one.

1 Like

Hi, which mob drops pajoritas shield?

I just wish they add the diablo item hunt feeling, you know,
random stat within a range
and more new gems which will improve the creativity of itemization

upent The élite of the 230 map. the same Mob that Drops the lizard’s amber. Also have an extremly high dpk

2 Likes

is stats better then venier? i might go hg check it out…

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.