Tree of Savior Forum

Hunting Grounds Discussion

Lettuce Begin

1. Find anything?
  2. Are you satisfied by the exp
  3. How do you feel about the difficulty.

Found an Even eye bow at the Grytis Hunting Ground.
Red infro’s physical defense is fairly high for their level given that Zombies did only 1 damage to them unfortunately.

Found nothing in the level 230 and 240 ones except basic materials like boowork cores…
Giants have dropped well…pretty much nothing. Maybe you have to kill a lot of mobs around them?

So back to alt leveling.

I cant login today but is it full of Warlocks/Necros?

Im sure i get ksed when i find a Giant ~.~

They are generally empty as people are occupied on different things.

Got some really bad plate pieces and a bad bow from the mausoleum dungeon above orsha

Well giants only give double drop so hunting them thinking would net you a rare drop wouldnt happen (most of time i only got double silver)

any mob not need to be giant will drop you new equipment, its seems all of them have 2 equipment drops. and its quite quick to get one (around 100-150 kills? dunno got faster my drops)

what i dont get its its the new dagger correct? it dont seems to give Psychokinesis damage, just fire:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/159155418668228448/216354A43EE259DC26F98D8C0ADD56348AFA140A/

giving fire instead psychokinesis damage was the reason why i went to hunting ground 170 to get it

Mhm i want to farm this
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/103302

But on the page stand only 2 sockets?
That would make durandal still the best sword till 315…

You get 1 ~ 4 slots on weapons from what we’ve observed [after] appraisal.

1 Like

and for armor you know what the max socket?

I’ve gotten 1 and 2 slots, so possibly 3 is the max for armor. For offhand (daggers and such), 2 slots for sure.

1 Like

When i see this the 220er Weapons/Armors drop too?
I was thinking only the 120/170er would drop…
That would be realy cool!

But thanks now i understand how it works ^^

AFAIK, you can only get a maximum socket two times the amount of sockets indicated here (tos.neet)

According to that site, Only Two-handed swords and One-handed swords have two base sockets, so they’re the only ones that can go up to 3 or 4 sockets. Everything else can only get a maximum of two sockets

1 Like

Wait, I thought the base socket for armors was 2 and that 1 slot was bad luck, 2 is normal outcome and 3 is the “jackpot”?

Just look for the Plate set and shield but both got 1 socket as basic.
The tower shield still seems to be better not sure about Virtov

When Crytaras reminds you of Monster Hunter :smile: the stats though…

Then these armors are extremely pointless then :stuck_out_tongue: At least for someone like myself who’s hoping for a 3 slotted cloth upper/lower. Sad life. Well at least there’s that 2 slotted dagger with psycho-attack.

1 Like

yeah… i think armor will have 3-4 so its overpower… so 2 its ok

The weapons are really good looking, I want several for bricketing purposes :frowning:

At least theres a good sword for my rode c3 till i get Practonium that was realy needed xD

@Santuw max = Basic sockets x2 so 2 for Armor

1 Like

the class “appraiser” will open more slot in this equips? so he can open 3 socket in armors?

1 Like

Can you place a low lv skin onto a higher lv item?

2 Likes