Tree of Savior Forum

How to test your ping to the EU,SEA and SA servers

i didnt know that. thanks for the info m8 :smiley:

ping is good only 7ms but still today it is as worse as never before ā€¦
today I can hardly play at all as I get movement error every few seconds and sometimes the game doesnā€™t do anything at all for several minutes

Server Fedimian, I ping to the frankfurt IP and I have 30ms (iā€™m from europe), but when I go ingame I have over 200-300ms, canā€™t take quests, objects from missions takes forever to do something, my autoattacks donā€™t even work, monsters dies several seconds after I kill them, canā€™t lootā€¦ Iā€™m the only one?

And no, itā€™s not my internet, I can play other games with good ping, itā€™s only on this game.

These are my results after doing the test to all the servers:

Frankfurt Average 239ms Packet loss 0%
Singapore Average 404ms Packet loss 0%
Sao Paulo Average 71ms Packet loss 67%

How come the closest server, which has the lowest ping, has this much packet loss? Iā€™m from Chile, South America.

EstĆ” en mantenciĆ³n.
/20chrs

El server en Sao Paulo estĆ” en mantenciĆ³n? Eso significa que cuando el juego abra, mantendrĆ© el mismo ping sin pĆ©rdida de paquetes?

Guys any suggestion on how can i reduce my ping? currently having 200ms-500ms in game.
ISP: PLDT

Tracert and ping results:

How come my ping is 180ms when Iā€™m staying in Malaysia? Is this normal ?

Thanks imc. from Ph pldt is my isp

today my ping went down from 200-400 to 100ms ingame.

and in cmd from 200 to 60-62. ty imc :smiley:

This SA IP is fake, its NOT THE TRUE ONE, you cant even connect to a similar IP, Jesus, SA is so laggy, a lot of problem with the server, ping go to 15 to 300 from nowhere, i canā€™t see the global chat, my friend list, group chatā€¦

The true IP we connect is that : 52.67.20.143 and when you ping this ip, its time out.

This IP 52.67.15.170 is what ? a ghost IP really ? Nice way to route a server IMC Ā¬Ā¬

Ooops. now ping back again in 400ms+

and in cmd. 200ms :v haha

my ping last night and now :sob:

Hi, what happened? Did you call pldc and did they do something about it?

anyone having high pings in Brazil? i used to play with 60-90ms but now iā€™m getting from 100-400 ms oO wtf

4x ping check but in game itā€™s freaking lag as hell in telsia with 250-400 ping
is telsia server really transported to sea server in singapore yet ? lol

nope. my real ping was on the right side . then last may 7, i was surprised cause i had low ping. i dont know what happen that time. i was grinding at demon prison 2 when i noticed that my qs3 attacks faster than before. then when i checked my ping. im only receiving 80-100ms+ . well i guess the problem is in the server of tos in sea?

Can any moderators add the ping address for the upcoming Varena server?

Low ping but high delay in telsiai now :frowning:

I hope they could make a full list of the server IPā€™s and I hope they could change some of them -_-

when i use //ping in tree of savior they show me my ping 330+ but in cmd how me ping 100 -,- and server so lagy