Tree of Savior Forum

How to server transfer

thank you @STAFF_Ines for your clarification…finally a proper & clear answer…
thank you again…

execute me, i have question about team transfer, when i transfer O to T afer go F2P but i wait for early access for 2 - 3 week ,During the early period ,Can i create new character and play ?

Bur surely is it works in one direction, it can work in the other. Are there population caps restricting transfers back to K from F?

@sorach_mju Do you mean you started in Orsha, but then created a character in Telsiai and are playing there now? If so, you can play in Telsiai meanwhile, but if you wish to transfer your Orsha team to Telsiai, your Telsiai team will probably be replaced by your Orsha team.

@Kyatto Hmm there’s no news on this yet, I would wait for an official announcement.

What about the DLC items? If I have started playing on Orsha first, but haven’t retrieved the actual items from my inbox, and will create a team on Fedimian, will I be able to retrieve the items there instead?

Will I need to do a full team transfer (thus replacing my Fedimian team)?

If you didn’t retrieve the items I think you qualify for an early transfer.
I think I read in a post they will make an announcement about this option soon enough. So my advise would be to wait a bit.
check out this topic: Very Big Regards and Tnx IMC!

what IMC said was this:

1 Like

My pack opened. No one item used.
I don`t understand? Its so hard? All items in my inventory, include tokens.

Like a cheat.
I think it’s not my problem, I paid and I need the goods for which I paid. At this point they are on the server which is almost unusable. And here 2 options: 1) Wait for the transfer( losing early access which I paid for)
2)wait for the transfer and the fact of losing items from founder pack.

Still can’t decide which is better.

I’d probably say wait in the hope that transfer comes fast. On the other hand EU is getting laggier and laggier as well because more and more people are coming here I guess. Yesterday I constantly had delays, freeze for like 1 min several times and loading screens took forever.
Hope they move the servers to Europe asap

Dear @STAFF_Ines, I have a friend who wants to join me in klaipeda but I’m planning to move to the Europe server asap. Will he be able to move with me to Europe when the server transfer is abiable if he creates a team in klaipeda now or that possibility will only be given to accounts created before de Europe server was live?

Thanks.

Dear @STAFF_Ines, what about collections, it saved when transfered?

hi i create a team on orsha and a team in fedimian because lag issues (i’m from france) and i would ask if is it possible to recover only the items and stuff from orsha to fedimian.If not possible well i would like to recover some compensation because i ll lost my 160 tp and bonus items, because now i play only on fedimian and if the transfer will erase my work then it would be a shame…XD by the way thx for the game you created it so cool to play because i 'ma huge fan of ragnarok online :wink:

So, here’s my question: I’m on Orsha, I want to be on Klaipeda. I don’t want to change my team name. Since I’m not attached to a character (I’m trying classes out to see what fits my style) and have no problem wiping them out and moving over if I can move over, is there a way to do so? I ask this because most of the questions have been about moving characters and items and I just want to move my team name. So I figured I’d ask if there will be an option to transfer our team name to another server?

What I’d like to know is will I eventually be able to transfer my team in Orsha to Klaipeda server? – Due to a bug or something my team was originally made in Orsha accidentally (and I used my $50 pack before I realized it).

@STAFF_Ines Is it possible If someone who bought Founder’s Pack can transfer Klapeida Team to Orsha (replaced team) after 3 weeks server opened?

Edit: [quote=“Daenerys, post:2, topic:176407, full:true”]
Yes, you will be given a 1-time free transfer. Although I am not entirely sure if this transfer applies only to transferring to the new F2P servers that will open, or if it also applies to Orsha->Klaipeda transfers. The points is, you will definetly be able to transfer out of Brazil-world.

Current Plans Regarding the Transition to F2P - UPDATED March 28th

We will be offering 1-time Team transfers to those who purchased Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access.Only 1 Team transfer per Steam account will be allowed regardless of the number of products purchased.
We will be taking requests from those who would like to make a Team transfer once new worlds open. The transfers will happen approximately 3 weeks after the new worlds are created in order to ensure that some of the head-start effects brought by older players are reduced.
[/quote]

Edit 2: When we receive a 1-time free transfer, then we don’t know how to use. How it works? Is an item transfer? Or window will appears automatic when you log on? Can we save “1-time free transfer” without using for a long time? Will that item transfer expires? I can’t find anything about it! Can you search it for me? :sweat:

My team was SEA player and now we play on Orshar,Then we think to move to Telsiai(SEA server).

Can we move to Telsiai(SEA server) with all team in one time?

We have compiled a list of a steam account.Thank You.

Nope you can’t, your team in Telsiai will be replaced by your team in Orsha with this situation.

hello, can you please update whats happening about the transfers from klaipeda to teslai [sea] ?

What about Fedimian -> Klaipedia ?
I started playing in fedimian and the people of my country and my friends are in klaipedia :((
I’m lvl 81 and i don’t want lose all my time :c
it’s something :pensive:

I can keep hoping for a transfer? :heart:

I opened my DLC on the SEA server as that was the only server I could log onto at the time to start playing. I thought TP would be account wide on every server but it’s not. Turns out being from NA I lag a lot while on the Telsiai server. I don’t want to transfer my team, I just want my tp on Klaipedia… I didn’t spend any of it. I’m not trying to pull one over, I was just a bit ignorant at the time. :frowning:

Will it be possible to bring my team from SEA to Klaipedia server in the future? I made my team on SEA server very early by mistake and did not know that Klaipedia was the server for NA.