Tree of Savior Forum

How to server transfer

So, here’s my question: I’m on Orsha, I want to be on Klaipeda. I don’t want to change my team name. Since I’m not attached to a character (I’m trying classes out to see what fits my style) and have no problem wiping them out and moving over if I can move over, is there a way to do so? I ask this because most of the questions have been about moving characters and items and I just want to move my team name. So I figured I’d ask if there will be an option to transfer our team name to another server?

What I’d like to know is will I eventually be able to transfer my team in Orsha to Klaipeda server? – Due to a bug or something my team was originally made in Orsha accidentally (and I used my $50 pack before I realized it).

@STAFF_Ines Is it possible If someone who bought Founder’s Pack can transfer Klapeida Team to Orsha (replaced team) after 3 weeks server opened?

Edit: [quote=“Daenerys, post:2, topic:176407, full:true”]
Yes, you will be given a 1-time free transfer. Although I am not entirely sure if this transfer applies only to transferring to the new F2P servers that will open, or if it also applies to Orsha->Klaipeda transfers. The points is, you will definetly be able to transfer out of Brazil-world.

Current Plans Regarding the Transition to F2P - UPDATED March 28th

We will be offering 1-time Team transfers to those who purchased Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access.Only 1 Team transfer per Steam account will be allowed regardless of the number of products purchased.
We will be taking requests from those who would like to make a Team transfer once new worlds open. The transfers will happen approximately 3 weeks after the new worlds are created in order to ensure that some of the head-start effects brought by older players are reduced.
[/quote]

Edit 2: When we receive a 1-time free transfer, then we don’t know how to use. How it works? Is an item transfer? Or window will appears automatic when you log on? Can we save “1-time free transfer” without using for a long time? Will that item transfer expires? I can’t find anything about it! Can you search it for me? :sweat:

My team was SEA player and now we play on Orshar,Then we think to move to Telsiai(SEA server).

Can we move to Telsiai(SEA server) with all team in one time?

We have compiled a list of a steam account.Thank You.

Nope you can’t, your team in Telsiai will be replaced by your team in Orsha with this situation.

hello, can you please update whats happening about the transfers from klaipeda to teslai [sea] ?

What about Fedimian -> Klaipedia ?
I started playing in fedimian and the people of my country and my friends are in klaipedia :((
I’m lvl 81 and i don’t want lose all my time :c
it’s something :pensive:

I can keep hoping for a transfer? :heart:

I opened my DLC on the SEA server as that was the only server I could log onto at the time to start playing. I thought TP would be account wide on every server but it’s not. Turns out being from NA I lag a lot while on the Telsiai server. I don’t want to transfer my team, I just want my tp on Klaipedia… I didn’t spend any of it. I’m not trying to pull one over, I was just a bit ignorant at the time. :frowning:

Will it be possible to bring my team from SEA to Klaipedia server in the future? I made my team on SEA server very early by mistake and did not know that Klaipedia was the server for NA.

i agree. i did the same , except in Fedimian :frowning:

Is there any chance of me being able to transfer out to Telsiai to an NA server?

Hi there, I’m currently playing in [SEA]Varena and wanted to transfer my Varena to Telseai is that possible? I’m playing this game because of my friend(who is playing in Telseai). I’m playing in Varena because the time i joined Telseai can’t accept new player. Is there any possible that i can change my server to [SEA]Telseai? Thank for the reply.

I want to also have the option for server transfer that you promised from Klaipeda to Telsiai because i’m from SEA and your NA TP is more expensive.