Tree of Savior Forum

Very Big Regards and Tnx IMC!

The services of transferring your Team/Character or unopened DLC Pack to Fedimian server (The EU server) are currently under development. The official start and the details of these services will be posted on our official website soon.

Please, refer to them later.

As for your specific situation, unfortunately, used, applied or opened items/benefits/TP cannot be transferred. We apologize for any inconvenience, it might have caused.

However, if the DLC pack has not been opened in your Inventory, it might be able to be transferred.

Founder Pack on Klai or Our Progress on Femi…

this doesnt help anyone since we all pretty much opened it up.

kindly tell whoever operates FB page or rather someone in here to kindly look on provided FAQ from FB page regarding ongoing tokens and stuff

Q. Will all the gameplay records and DLC benefits from the original server be transferred as well?
A. All the items and character information along with the DLC benefits will be transferred. If you have already activated a Token, its benefits will carry over as well.

cause if this FAQ is a lie then i don’t know anymore :confused:

You read my post? This massage from IMC Support!
And i think this message has more priority than post in FB! IMO

what you quoted is a QA for full team transfer. what the thread starter post is about DLC transfer (unopened one). You can transfer your whole team later~

1 Like

You didnt add what you wrote in your ticket tho.

So what exactly did you ask?

Thank you very much for your help, @Eter_Nale. This is true.

2 Likes

I dont need a transfer 4 lvl charecter. I need reset char on Klai and receve FP on Fedi. Yes, I open it, play 1 hour, then have disconnect and stay on quene.
In this moment klai have lags, big ping etc.

Too bad I already opened up my DLC pack. :confounded:
Well, gotta wait a little more then.
Currently the game is running okay anyways, but being ready on EU server would be great.

But IMC is doing a really great job, being responsive and acting as quick as possible. Something like that is really rare these days. A big Thumbs up to you! :thumbsup:

2 Likes