Tree of Savior Forum

How to server transfer

reposting my question as a new topic… i would guess that some other ‘saviors’ would want some clarification or proper answer…

Also interested in this. Wasn’t able to connect to Klaipeda in any reliable way, started playing on Fedimian, wondering if it’s possible to transfer from Fedi to Klai?

Kyatto1h
Also interested in this. Wasn’t able to connect to Klaipeda in any reliable way, started playing on Fedimian, wondering if it’s possible to transfer from Fedi to Klai?

I’ve come across posts from the Staff( dont have a source atm I could Look later if need be) but they are saying the will only allow transfers from Fedi to Tal OR from the NA servers to Fedi or Tal AKA there will be NO INCOMING transfers to the NA servers…which is BS to me. There was a post stating that Everyone that purchases the exclusive edition early access will get a 1 time team transfer, now they are going back on their post from the sounds of it. I’d suggest find threads regarding such transfers and making your voice known…to get them to allow us to get to the NA servers.

I’ve gone over the news posts since the initial announcement. I do believe they intend to grant Founders with the transfers as stated previously, but all news posts thus far have been speaking in the context of the new servers, so of course they don’t mention my personal use-case.

I imagine in a weeks time there will be at least a couple more servers and at that point it won’t be a matter of going to Klai, but going to NA-#4. If the server population cap is maxed, it’s maxed. I’ll go to whatever server my friends play. Gonna hold off on jumping to conclusions until more details come out. Still interested in the whole request process and such.

Our hope is that transfers to Telsiai will be available before the end of the early access period, but this is an issue that our team is still sorting out. We will make a proper announcement once we have everything ready.

@Kyatto As far as I can tell there are no plans to transfer current Fedimian teams to Klaipeda/Orsha.

Hi! Just curious. I both have characters in SEA and Klaipedia. What happens if I want to transfer my Klaipedia char to SEA?

If you have teams both in Telsiai and Klaipeda and you transfer (K>>T), your current Telsiai team will be replaced by your Klaipeda team.

3 Likes

dear @STAFF_Ines my question still stand on HOW?..do we have to fill a form?..if yes, where is the form?..or are
we will be automaticly transfered to the server closest to our own
region by just stating in forum that we wanted to be transfered?..

Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I meant we are still considering all the aspects of the transfer, including how it will be processed.

thank you @STAFF_Ines for your clarification…finally a proper & clear answer…
thank you again…

execute me, i have question about team transfer, when i transfer O to T afer go F2P but i wait for early access for 2 - 3 week ,During the early period ,Can i create new character and play ?

Bur surely is it works in one direction, it can work in the other. Are there population caps restricting transfers back to K from F?

@sorach_mju Do you mean you started in Orsha, but then created a character in Telsiai and are playing there now? If so, you can play in Telsiai meanwhile, but if you wish to transfer your Orsha team to Telsiai, your Telsiai team will probably be replaced by your Orsha team.

@Kyatto Hmm there’s no news on this yet, I would wait for an official announcement.

What about the DLC items? If I have started playing on Orsha first, but haven’t retrieved the actual items from my inbox, and will create a team on Fedimian, will I be able to retrieve the items there instead?

Will I need to do a full team transfer (thus replacing my Fedimian team)?

If you didn’t retrieve the items I think you qualify for an early transfer.
I think I read in a post they will make an announcement about this option soon enough. So my advise would be to wait a bit.
check out this topic: Very Big Regards and Tnx IMC!

what IMC said was this:

1 Like

My pack opened. No one item used.
I don`t understand? Its so hard? All items in my inventory, include tokens.

Like a cheat.
I think it’s not my problem, I paid and I need the goods for which I paid. At this point they are on the server which is almost unusable. And here 2 options: 1) Wait for the transfer( losing early access which I paid for)
2)wait for the transfer and the fact of losing items from founder pack.

Still can’t decide which is better.

I’d probably say wait in the hope that transfer comes fast. On the other hand EU is getting laggier and laggier as well because more and more people are coming here I guess. Yesterday I constantly had delays, freeze for like 1 min several times and loading screens took forever.
Hope they move the servers to Europe asap

Dear @STAFF_Ines, I have a friend who wants to join me in klaipeda but I’m planning to move to the Europe server asap. Will he be able to move with me to Europe when the server transfer is abiable if he creates a team in klaipeda now or that possibility will only be given to accounts created before de Europe server was live?

Thanks.

Dear @STAFF_Ines, what about collections, it saved when transfered?

hi i create a team on orsha and a team in fedimian because lag issues (i’m from france) and i would ask if is it possible to recover only the items and stuff from orsha to fedimian.If not possible well i would like to recover some compensation because i ll lost my 160 tp and bonus items, because now i play only on fedimian and if the transfer will erase my work then it would be a shame…XD by the way thx for the game you created it so cool to play because i 'ma huge fan of ragnarok online :wink: