Tree of Savior Forum

How to Let my weapom +15?

What strategies do we have to enhance It until +15?
Normal Anvil until lv +10, then Golden anvil until lv +12, then diamond until level 15???

Anything less cost?

golden anvil only works on 0 pot equipment

Here are your options:

1. Get lucky and just smack it to +15 with regular anvil.
  2. Diamond anvil. You have a high chance of getting 15 or above but it will cost you approx 200m per anvil so expect at least 20 diamond anvils which costs about 4bil. Alternative is making a lot of accounts and buying blacksmith package for 1 diamond anvil at 10$ each. 1 package per account. There is a trade restriction for new players so be warned.
  3. Blow up a lot of weapons and play a number game. Eventually youll get a +15 (recommended)
  4. After your wep hits 0 potential spam golden anvil until +15. You must succeed 4 in a row from +11 to +15.
1 Like

hahahahaa:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Honestly id ask yourself do you really need it.

Unless you are going to be swimming with the TBL whales or combating the 40 man zergs in Boruta all the content in the game is pretty easy, borderline trivial with any lv350+ weapon at +6 and transcendence stage 8 or above.

Id also keep in mind the people that TBL are rocking +23-30 or higher weapons so unless you have literally 10 billion silver lying around you arent going to be topping that, I know of 1 guy with like a +33 or +34 velco weapon on NA server.

I just hate to see people get caught up in the online pissing contests, enjoy the game and dont set all your $ on fire. Get a nice clean Velcoffer weapon, get a good ichor, +6 it, Trans 10 it. When that is done I dont think you would feel compelled to go past 11 at the most.

1 Like

In rebuild, imo enchancement is not worth compared to transcending. I’m okay with if my velco ended up as +6 potent 0 as long as it’s trans 10 (I don’t want that but if I’m ended up like that it’s okay for me)

1 Like

Seeing you aim for 15 not 16 probably just want it to shine. Go smash those normal anvil until your pot became 1+numbers of socket (extra 1 so you can still sell it if needed) and accept whatever the outcome. There’s no strategies, it’s sheer luck. You could have thousands of diamond anvils and still left with +10 poten 0 equip.

And since Re:Build, enhancement doesn’t give that much bonus anyway, save your silver for Blessed Gem instead.

1 Like

I really Wanted that beautiful effect of +15 or +16 above
But It appears tĂ´ be Impossible, too much cost

If solely for cosmetic, you can always play class with auto swap function. +15 a low level weapon and when you cast skill it will automatically swap to your real damage weapon. Can even change appearance of that +15. Altho you prolly won’t get +1 respect point.

ok, tks.

no worth it if my weapon cost is 20M more, enchancing expenses, more other upgrades.

Is only for cosmetics. I really like to get some details that make my mind enter the game, something easy when we are young, but as adults it’s more difficult, so every detail count, and I just love the effect. I had give up it.

I can’t even imagine how to play this way. Really thanks for the advice, but that is horrible, and knowing I need to attack every time, don’t make much sense. But it’s a way, I agree.

In few words:
One of the most cool things you can have in Tree of Savior, is one of the most stupid things to do.
Stupid costs.
All based on lucky.
Something that will favor only cheaters and incredible rich people.

3 Likes

Most cool to you, not one bit to me. I got 3 +16 in the past even when I’m not using cheat or incredibly rich. Same with many other that got +15 that is not incredibly rich or cheater. So I don’t get why you have to be so negative when you can’t afford luxury item.

@redwea your post don’t make much sense.

First you said people don’t need to be incredibly rich.
Then you say its a luxury item.

Or then you would probably say (by looking into your last words):
“its your problem if you don’t have luck, and others have.”
The very fact it is all based on luck alone, is already everything horrible.

if you are trying to defend this system, ok, its your opinion, but the system is still stupid. It became something for the very end game because of the cost.
Specially being one of the cool things in ToS, and MMORPG in general, create so much difficult for it, make it useless to general players.

Oh yeah, you still suggested me to use a very cheap weapon just for cosmetics to walk around while I do nothing. Great, very great.

First of all, +15 is not required for any end game raids after rebuild I am sure you are fully aware of. Second you don’t need to be rich or exploit to get +15, RNG based sure but not impossible.

So with that being said, is it game fcking broken and stupid because you did not put enough time into it to get something “symbolic”? Do you need to have a doll following you for Velcoff? If there is no doll you will get kicked from party? Sure if there is a 100% way to get to +15 is nice but no the game does not offer that because it is a Korean grindy mmo. You didn’t get the memo?

This is came from someone (myself) who has 4K hours in tos but none +16 weapon. All my â– â– â– â–  ended up at +11 with golden anvil. And I never post anything say the game is stupid because there are RNG element in it especially after the rebuild weapon value modification. I am not defending the game design but tell you the fact you are asking something unnecessary to be necessity.

2 Likes

get it to at least +11 with sockets, if you’re lucky and goes above +11 then that’s great and trans it to 10. The difference between +11 to +15 is not really much. The real damage comes from trans which you can easily grind for it and has a 100% chance of succeeding.

1 Like

very well said.

#mustbe20chars

@edisonsun09
1 - False bravado does not make a point better. You just agreed with me, accepting the system instead critique. This do not mean its good or right.
2 - its a end game because of the COST, not because the benefits, you not even read the posts. SHAME. @shinralol00 Your first post you talk about damage. What the problem with you people TO try to read the topic before try to defend someone with useless information?
3 - the rest of your post is just annoying garbage of someone trying to protect other people, with useless comments. Why the hell you try to defend it, if you put very clear that it’s a korean game, that is based by luck, basic repeating everything I said? And by the way, other games this is much less expensive, or work just as Transcending system, where you can put items to not lose potential, expensive, but still accessible. Diamond anvils are out of reach because they are very limited, just as other people in this post already commented.

You two got triggered probably because its a girl, with a cute photo, or maybe, just maybe its a long time player that you all know, yet you agree with me, just saying it’s all fine because it’s the game, the world and whatever. You @edisonsun09 and @shinralol00 really need to better arguments before defend a point of view.

d

well, you can do something instead of just complaining here. For example: Go apply job at TOS korea’s HQ and change the anvil coding directly. Or apply at iTOS’s HQ, and change your save data directly…

less talk, more action

Funny
What Else?

Lets ser where It goes

Most game always about luck or whales for luxury stuff. Lower your expectation, you might be happier in your life. Good luck.