Tree of Savior Forum

How to Let my weapom +15?

@Resource

Can I use Golden Anvil until lv +15 right? Then the bad consequence would be just that with potential 0, I can never sell your weapon again.
If I am right, that is the cheapest way to do it right?

can you tell me any consequence to a weapon with zero potential beyond it can’t be traded?

since when player A can ever sell player B’s weapon??? AFAIK, player A can only sell player A’s own weapon, unless… hackermen

So i guess TOS need to free gift shine weapon effect to all player, then put more Effort and money player just get same as others.

You wan to get something, you have to give something. Doesn’t that sound fair enough?

nice meme thread

20AutisticReactsOnly

I can give two Claps :clap:. say blah di dah
and look at part of your answer for more or less 15 seconds, before closing the tab. that is already too much deserved

always the same talk.

so If I don’t have the +15 +16 weapon, I’m only complaining because of that right?

O26BwQ
so if I have it, it is what?? what is the excuse? You all were the one that got personal, instead think in the whole system, in the people don’t have the money or the so-called luck. what about thinking more in the others? But what makes it even funnier, is see you guys defend this system, then telling it doesn’t matter to you all. Why the hell you defend it then?

also @shinralol00 @edisonsun09 @myself
you guys think the images on this post below are Very Funny right?

about being fair or not… aside from the posts above:
so if a certain guild exploits the channels to do these weapons, and someone buys these weapons (maybe recommended it), then it’s unfair. But if someone has luck and other not is not unfair? wtf occur in your heads? This happens a lot.

well, this post already has become useless. You all deserve the way the game is. And the number of players in the game. I could cite how details in the game can literary change your game experience, how little details suck you into the game, but I will not.
Don’t expect other responses, because, common, so much useless comments, wtf. It really has become a meme thread.

a weak sword yes, but pretty beautiful. Please don’t use my sword as a new excuse, because will make no sense. Also, I will give a break for a whale in ToS Forum. Makes no sense debate it anymore. you guys are right, I can just stop play, players don’t deserve improvements in the gameplay. Have fun with the game!
sword

Aite goodbye. Remember my advise, lower your expectation, you might be happier in your life :wink:

2 Likes

nope, i think that image TS posted is show off, not funny at all

I would never go +16 if have to sacrifice socket… but nvm its only a 350 weapon.

little boi, we are just telling you the shine or no shine does not matter much. We are just telling you that at the end of the day if you can get +11 with remaining pot for socket thats the best option because real damage comes from trans. You ask for ‘‘anything less cost’’, so we are giving you opinion on how not to waste money just to get it to +15/+16 cuz the difference is little. Why are you tilting boii smh

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.