Tree of Savior Forum

How to force IMC to improve Tree of Savior!

Unfortunately, it doesn’t, neither the aggressive ones, the troll ones or the serious ones.

We are just waiting, with bouquets in hands waiting for the game burial date.

3 Likes

Off: Theme song

It’s not have faith silently.

I don’t want to write much but in a summary:
There’s a very visible line between wanting the game to get better and being a troll and wanting to destroy it.

Let’s check posts on this thread:
-> 1) @kamaroo claims he has 7.5k hours in the game while he started playing few months ago this year:

1.1) Why? Simply. Troll post making fun of people.

-> 1.2) He claims negative review doesn’t destroy anything.
1.2.1) As stated in this link I’ve sent here before:

Negative reviews do destroy things because how steam system works and takes into account users reviews on internal algorithms that makes the game more visible or not.

-> 1.3) Steam has tools and acknowledges the Review Bombing issue, they won’t contact IMC due to user abuse.

-> 1.4) Edits what should be a “serious” topic about trying to bring a group to abuse a system to make fun of the topic’s posters.

-> 1.5) When lacking things to say starts postings memes or videos:

I believe there are smarter and better ways to protest.

Let me ask you:
On which side of the line the current topic is?

The troll one? Or the one really wanting the game to be better?

2 Likes

Registered …

All of my publications I put memes and videos, ALL … And it was a publication with no link to answers.

Before calling me a troll, I just want to hurt the game and know how to research right in the forum.

Xoxo

EDIT: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kamaroo/

I only did Steam practically to play TOS.

2 Likes

What a garbage argument. This kind black-and-white only, absolutes are the only sides rubbish is what I have come to expect from this forum.

I can like something but still be critical of the developers, which I have been on multiple instances. I can recommend the game to others based on its content, while still mentioning that the developers are sub-par.

unconditionally indirectly

Christ almighty.

2 Likes

Sorry but I don’t consider AFK necro as hours played as shown in your report:

Image if you edit the topic:

1 Like

AFK? With me controlling the char remotely?
He noticed there that he was via Google Remote.

I have almost 28 chars, all in the house of 320+
Complete lolo set, ending Solmik.

Pfvr, just stop and go look for something better to do than want to put me as a troll that only wants to hurt the company, the one that I buy leticia cubes monthly.

Improve.

EDIT:

I have the right to complain, I PAY! <3

1 Like

Sure, I forgot you’re a Sadhu that performs astral projection while sleeping to control the game.

I only left my necro when I saw series, I would finish and play again.

This does not invalidate my hours, my account not only lived AFK, that even needs to upar char. His arguments are more flawed than IMC attempts to improve the game.

And another post is about one of the options to charge more attention of the IMC and not of validation of player, whether this theme go and create a publication, do not run away from the subject trying to attack me, because what is not lacking is people to prove that game .

Spend this time you’re missing out on me for something useful.

2 Likes

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure. :haha:

There goes again the images/memes when lacking things to say :tired:

1 Like

As I said, this does not invalidate my playing hours … I never lied about doing or not Necro AFK, when I could do it, I would do it, I would see my series very beautiful while making money.

That does not hit me, come back 6 houses!

1 Like

And taking advantage of what this has to do with the bugs and open coding problems of the same IMC? Still trying to understand your “TARA” for me.

PT: Quando você voltar com algo válido sobre a publicação retorno a te responder, até lá já tá claro que você está me atacando para proteger a IMC em uma clara síndrome de estocolmo.

Lunarrabbit, if the game is so good in the current state, why don’t you go play, instead of stalking ppls in a fail attempt to deviate of the topic?
Kamaroo dont waste your time replying it, because if you do so, gms may close the thread saying that we are just fighting, instead of discussing politely. Just ignore the troll, and keep explaining politely our points.

2 Likes

You guys are still replying white knights? if this game go to hell, they you applause too, come on, next.

2 Likes

So you recommend people a flawed game made by a company that you’re supposedly a critic of… Nice job making people waste their time.

2 Likes

All games are flawed. I recommend games based on my personal enjoyment of it, as anyone should.

1 Like

Half life 3 isn’t coming out because of Dota 2 hurr durr, gonna review bomb.

Real talk though, what do reviews have anything to do with valve? There are games with like 20% review score that are still on Steam. I’m like 99.99% sure that reviews are solely for the community.

Also they literally changed how review data is processed and displayed a few weeks ago because of what you’re exactly suggesting. Firewatch and Dota 2 had problems with people doing the same thing.

i left a negative review with my opinion explained, that’s it, i’d like to save others from playing TOS in this moment but i know it won’t solve the communication issues (because i personally think there are) with IMC.
And so flaming or bombing steam with negative reviews won’t solve them too

3 Likes

nice way to attract new players :tired:

I don’t and won’t bother warning or not, I will say how things work of course, but whenever someone come here and ask “Is it worth play this game (now)?”.

My answer will always be the same, be ToS or any other game out there, try it yourself and don’t rely on other’s opinions, why? Because what might be or not worth for others could be worth or not for you.

We aren’t ants.

Also, yes, the game is flawed, any game is, but in ToS case, it’s too much, and even more the people behind it.

But that doesn’t mean I will be quiet if I find it offensive or abusive on their side.

They are busy, I get it, but they don’t respect the customer, they don’t talk to their customer, unless is something about money issues, AKA TP buying problems.

Anyway, it’s their work to do what is right, it’s their name or reputation or pride or whatever they have, IF they have any, that is damaged.

2 Likes