Tree of Savior Forum

PSA: To all Necro Farmers after the patch

And when i see you, i will report u as well. Just because.

1 Like

Please do. It decreases your credibility to the GMs when you false report.

GMs are not the only ones responsible for routing cancer from the community, and anyone who bots or buys silver should be shamed until they get banned or quit.

You don’t owe anyone anything, but that’s because playing by the rules doesn’t cost you anything. The burden is bared by those who aren’t cheating when it gets a pass.

6 Likes

Typing a single letter would show you’re not afk.
Don’t need to have a conversation with them. If you really don’t want to talk to them telling them to ■■■■ off will do just fine… Then again you might get reported for swearing at people for no reason.
Could even have it on copy and paste.

To be fair though if you do constantly ignore players causing them to have to report you each and every time just in case you are botting (even if you claim you’re not) could probably lead GM’s to take action against you wasting their time.
By saying I refuse to talk to people and only GM’s would mean if people begin to think you’re just an ignorant ■■■■, if as a result people neglect to report you you’d be able to get away with botting without reports to prevent this people will have to report you and thus waste the GM’s time.
Think they should put a rule in place where if they get X amount of reports however evidently aren’t botting due to always responding to the GM then they should face the same punishment as if they were botting.

From tomorrow i’ll just ask every AFK necromancer if he is a bot or not.
He can choose to answer or just do whatever he want. In this case i’ll report the player to GMs.

That’s a normal behavior.

Sorry, but I’m not obligated at any time (not in the rules of the game) that I should respond to any player or GM.

If the GM appears in front of me, talk to me and I’m on the PC screen, seeing him and casting my skills, I’m still not oblivious to say anything.

And please, there are VERY LARGER bots that AFK Farm that NO GM has solved today, like those that get crashing on channels and silver sellers.

EDIT:
And another, I can just go watch my series (in the PC itself) and leave my necro there by trading and go back to the game screen every 5min to spread the mobs … This will not be:

AFK (I’m on PC and I play)
Bot (Hello, I’m using my fingers)

1 Like

Let me know how that goes for you.

2 Likes

You may even shout, report, but there can only be any kind of ban with concrete evidence, this will only be if GM looks at the database. :3

Necro AFK can easily answer any complaint.

Bônus Stage: There are no rules in the game that say that if I am stopped my “no answer” will ban me.

Actually you are

https://treeofsavior.com/page/common/?t=ts

FROM IMC Games… Player not IMC Games. :3

Edit: Inquiries goes way beyond a “Hey, you’re an AFK Bot?”

You said " Sorry, but I’m not obligated at any time (not in the rules of the game) that I should respond to any player or GM"

A gm =- IMC games
Seems I need to spell that out for you since you’re not so bright.

2 Likes

Okay, a IMC Gomes… Fine
Player? NO!

Bônus Stage:
If a GM comes up to me to ask if I am using bot, besides laughing (and VERY) I will ask how the question of players who are klaipedia knocking is going, if they also have time to go “ask” if they are using bot.

Agora fico imaginando,
Now I’m wondering how much of the video and report it will have from Necro AFK … It’s going to be so much pollution that it will cover up the most critical bot problems.

But let’s wait and see …

If something happens, its your fault.

At that point you had a choice, and you decided to ignore the person.

LOL I won’t be rude to them

1 Like

Nothing will happen to me because I will respond to the GM in time don’t worry XD,I just won’t answer players.

1 Like

tfw people think that a bot can’t be programmed to respond to certain words or responses.

You’d be surprised how advanced some bots are now. I don’t know about tos but in ffxiv there’s a bot that actually plays better than a player can and actually does palace of the dead extremely efficiently, or can go out in the world and gather then return to town and craft with the materials, or can go out and do fates through out the world to level battle classes while all being able to respond to any particular phrases you may get whispered (or log out after a few minutes of a first whisper).

But anyways, pretty silly discussion imo. If someone doesn’t respond to a couple whispers every once in a while when they are legitimately semi afk farming then I guess it’s on them because let’s be honest folks, its not like there’s going to be THAT many witch hunters running around whispering potential bots every day.

1 Like

itll be easy to tell if it is an auto-response, and then report I will.

Someone just got the reason to play - wonder around reporting people )))

Well, semi afkers will still be a thing - just alt tab every 5 min. Don’t know if it’s worth the hassle tho.

it will be very tricky. not sure about the others but whenever i farm i always play a movie or tv series so i wont get bored when im doing farm for hours. i cant do more than 30 mins of farming if i dont watch something, and i put the video player ‘always on top’ in my chat box so it always block my chat. i dont usually talk to players anyway because i enjoy being alone, yes sometimes i talk to my guildmates but 80% of time i just wanna login, relax and play/farm alone. there are people who dont socialize much as a normal person should be that doesnt mean that they should be banned. and no its not about hiding in the shadows or its cool to be alone that is just being stereotype. i will have to agree that nobody has an obligation to socialize in this or any game. ‘oh this guy isnt replying to me, ill report him as a bot’ that is super dumb

i dont have a necro i would like to play one when i started playing the game because i find it very interesting but when i saw how the class is being use i hated it. it became my most hated thing in the game. its not funny when you are questing and you are having a hard time completing a supposedly easy quest just because these cancer are all over the map. im very against on necro AFK farming but im more against with this ‘people should be reported as a bot if they dont reply’ players who do false report should get a warning honestly