Tree of Savior Forum

How to complete 100% Royal Mausoleum 4F

he hacked look up his name he is on the ban list

1 Like

Which one? There are many lists and I couldnā€™t find it by quickly skimming them through.

Are there any other Psychokinos out there that have succeeded in teleporting into the room? Iā€™m a Psy 3 and would like to know how itā€™s done.

2 Likes

I would like to offer an alternative solution that, until we find out the real trigger, will allow any player and any class to get to this location.

It goes like this.

Psycho teleports to the location. Cool. He getā€™s 100% but now tells his guild leader he is there.

Guild leader warps to Psycho. Guild leader now has 100%.

Guild leader now summons other guild members to himself. They all will get 100% now too. Repeat until guild has all achieved 100%.

This workaround will allow every class in the game to get to this location and 100% the map, assuming of course they are in the guild.

#inb4royalmaus4guildtowers

#inb4sellingguildmembership2get100%

10 Likes

Thank, Darkon

Butā€¦ Iā€™m solo player without any guild nor friend here. Thatā€™s sad :sob:

2 Likes

lol donā€™t worry, Iā€™m pretty solo atm too and still unguilded. Iā€™ll likely try and find a home soon enough, but, until then, Iā€™ll likely pay 25-50k to get temporary membership to a guild and be warped to the location =P

1 Like

https://tos.neet.tv/quests/8434

There is a guy you need to talk to on F2 who gives you the power to use the statues.

2 Likes

i did that mini quest and it dont le me teleport trough statues.

1 Like

still no love from this map?.. oh wellā€¦ just like sanctuary map

Just Get There with Teleport Lvl 4

did you teleport near the top side or near the bottom side of that area?

Iā€™ve tried to get there with Lv 15 Teleport and have yet to succeed. How did you get there with only 4? :confused:

stop posting your exploit. there is a proper way to get there and teleport is definitely not the proper way.

you are like saying

you ā€œhey man im a millionaire now.ā€
me ā€œhow did you do it?ā€
you ā€œI robbed some banks.ā€

You sound salty. No need to stop people who got there from posting how they did it. The topic on this thread is asking how to get there, and technically teleporting is a way.

If itā€™s an exploit then psychokinos would have been banned.

Welll I consider that additional option.

ā€œSome pillars unlock the Royal Mausoleum and some altars lock it. The magical energy that surrounds the tomb moves by the key.
But none can be that key.
We are not chosen.ā€

regarding has anyone tried to let one or both of the statue in the middle part be destroyed?

There is no proper way, thatā€™s the problem. Itā€™s unreachable in normal ways location, just as the topleft location in sanctuary. Though location in sanctuary is unreachable even with TP.

Near the top, man.
To go, was in 2nd attempt, to come back, i had to keep trying over and overā€¦

Mmmmā€¦ points of interest would be the blue light shining left of the middle of the map.
Then the two sides of the middle route which has 4 swords in it on the right, but none on the left.