Tree of Savior Forum

How to complete 100% Royal Mausoleum 4F

How can you access the area in red circle?

2 Likes

this id like to know as well. i went from 83-85 just wandering around the whole map killing everything trying to figure this out.

Let me get to 80+ and ill figure it out <3 until then i hope someone else can help :stuck_out_tongue:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sooo I beat the boss at lv 74 and skipped the dungeon pretty much.
Now im lv 75 and finished the second floor.
Cant do the third until i level up.
But whats the story mission after you beat the boss in lv 5?
Do you have to be a certain level to get it orrr.

I can’t seem to get it work both KR/Steam. No idea how to reach there.

Main quest has a level requirement, just keep leveling. c:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wish to know how to get there as well xD

Bump on this… Anyone?

bump… i’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find out…

Found it, keeping it secret.

4 Likes

Any hints? Like a quest or something we missed?

1 Like

Wow, such a douchebag.

15 Likes

Nope, completely legit. Unless you are talking about Psychokino teleport, which you still can’t anyway.

If its anything like the secret area in the West woods, then you would have a teleport pad back to the area you initiated the secret.

Based on your picture, it seems very likely you cheated your way into there for a little 15 seconds of fame without even finding the legit way, mainly because on the map there seems to be no way of getting back.

2 Likes

Okay, so we wait for the next one to show it to us. Congratulations to you for finding it.

Based on your response, it is very likely that you couldn’t figure out how to get in the room, thus being very salty and resorting to calling hacks. Mainly because they hide arrows to keep the area hidden, just like a few other maps, but you probably haven’t thought about that have you? Not surprised at all.

2 Likes

How are any of his comments hate-filled?

There are hidden areas that do NOT have an arrow on the map. This may be no different. Accusing him of cheating and simply wanting “15 seconds of fame” with a false post is nothing short of flaming.

He’s probably going to call hacks on you for knowing about other hidden areas, I suggest not replying to him as he lives under a rock.