Tree of Savior Forum

How to complete 100% Royal Mausoleum 4F

Where do you see those maps? -

https://tos.neet.tv/zones

How about a psy teleport in and swap with you? Is this possible?

AFAIK you need to bring a Scout with Scan there because that chest is invisible. That ā€˜show hidden itemsā€™ line is there for reason.

Edit: also did anyone try shovel there? I heard somewhere that it also may uncover such things, canā€™t confirm sadly.

1 Like

Where do I get shovel?
Iā€™ve seen some spots where I can probably use it, but canā€™t find a shovel itself.

Only Alchemists can buy shovels now. Theyā€™ve moved it into the Alchemist Masterā€™s shop.

1 Like

how about monster gem?

Improved Skill
Teleportation

Just wait that npc visiable :smiley:

6 Likes

bump.

is that NPC needed to get to the hidden place in the map ?

Wait about 4hr for return, but nothing ā€¦

1 Like

Done that quest, but only +50Max hp

2 Likes

The quest for the book that shows up and asks for a bloodstone gives +50 hp which is nice but is sadly unrelated towards the hidden spot on the map.

Also making the book show up was not too had for me, I just switched channels a few times and one channel had it there.

1 Like

So no way to get to the secret room other than teleport?

oh switching channels! Thanks for the info, so itā€™s not time based then?

1 Like

Itā€™s likely time based but each channel seems to run on a different timer. Can use this to find mobs spawning sooner too I believe.

This book donā€™t have anything related to the hidden area ???

Canā€™t you read it? What does it say?

https://tos.neet.tv/items/690033 have all the content of the bookā€¦
iā€™m thinking about this part:
ā€œSome pillars unlock the Royal Mausoleum and some altars lock it. The magical energy that surrounds the tomb moves by the key.
But none can be that key.
We are not chosen.ā€

1 Like

Oh, nice website, by the way, does the book stays with you? Donā€™t you have to deliver it? Cause I donā€™t have that book and I remember completing that whole area, if I donā€™t have that book Iā€™m gonna have explore that once again, thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

the book stay with your character once you finish 1 quest in Rukas Plateau Map

3 Likes