Tree of Savior Forum

How to complete 100% Royal Mausoleum 4F

Magic’s~

^^

Seriously, just try it out yourself.

It’s not evne heavily populate dlike constructors chapels secret one.

1 Like

Up. So… Teleportation (psy class) or hidden quest? Any video?

I’ve spend 4hrs on 3,4 and 5F to find something and… Nothing.

I think it is a riddle.

This statue and book have a tooltip. But i’m canno’t understand how it work.

Good luck in finding a solution.

1 Like

I heard there’s a specific time needed before you can enter, I still can’t find out.

To get to the final boss at the 5th floor requires in. Lv. 86 since the boss is lv. 96, Most quest available in a area requirements are 10 below recommended Lv.

1 Like

Oh haha wow such an old post!
I do know that now.
Thank you though! (:

So do you know how to get there??

Same problem. Been looking since yesterday :frowning: anyone kind enough to share pls

Nobody knows =x its fking hidden place @_@ only psychok can.

still no one figured this one out? It’s been giving me head aches…

Same probleme. Still no solution ?

bump /20charlimitasd

This is in the exact same location as it was in icbt2. I saw this post bumped so I figured I’d swing by and SS the location for you but I was lucky and it was there waiting for me.

As for getting 100%, I had assumed this was updated for our release to include a means to get there. It was understandable in icbt2 that it wasn’t there yet, but I fully expected that to be updated here as a part of the hidden desk.

Unfortunately it doesn’t appear tied together. However you can get +50 HP. The quest will require you getting/having a certain item to complete the quest but I will refrain from announcing it here so that prices on market aren’t jacked up… even if a broke bloke like myself could use that to his advantage to make some silver =( #sopoor

6 Likes

Does anyone know anything about the tiger mask here ?

1 Like

I think you need scout3/hunter3 for it. Though I’m not totally sure.

Still no one willing to share how to get to secret room?

There is no way to get there unless you use teleport.

2 Likes

Swordsman have teleport ? How to get that skill

It’s psychokino skill. So only psychokino can get there currently.

There is a hidden trigger which I assume is the warp to go there. I don’t know if you need a quest to activate or what though.

I know it’s possible it’s just a glitch and you can’t go there right now unless you cheat with teleport but part of me hopes it’s some unsolved mystery.

7 Likes