Tree of Savior Forum

How to complete 100% Royal Mausoleum 4F

I don’t get why people tend to hog information, specially useless one.
Did you get any advantage over other players that makes the information hiding justifiable?
Did you really think no one will find about it?
Would you rather be the douche bag that gained 15 sec of fame or rather that guy known for discovering it?

I mean not trying to attack you or something, I just need enlightenment on such a peculiar behavior.

12 Likes

Just people that want game secrets to stay secrets, something which is rare thanks to ZE INTERWEB.

Being considerate of the developers intentions and all that, I can’t see anything wrong with it.

Funny how everyone loses their mind on such a petty matter thus being hostile. Hidden areas are meant not to have arrows to begin with. If they had arrows then what is the function of having the name ‘hidden area’ in the first place? In fact why not just put a big billboard with neon lights directing you towards it. That would be an amazing touch.

Calling someone a douchebag for not sharing the information ain’t that bright either. Really, what do you gain from that? Just to get there? Then what? You achieved immortality or finding secrets to your virginity or something? Wouldn’t hurt if you ask something like “What map do you find the passage to that area?” but did you? Nooooo.

Just in case you didn’t know or just being too lazy and hoping for a walkthrough like you did on FAQs, there are others hidden area without arrows. Such as in Crystal Mine (2f or 3f can’t remember). Is it so hard to be explore the map, every inch of it?

Douchebags defending douchebags. Why am I not surprised?

23 Likes

I don’t see the point in asking when he clearly said he wouldn’t spill the beans, but like I said, I care less about the map but more on the behavior in general, why people do this kind of things.

1 Like

i think people are missing the fact that the person who made the topic was asking how to get to x part of map, then someone was all " hey look, i got here but i’m not telling you how" not sure that really helps the topic creator if he even cares anymore, lol. but i don’t mind reading people engage in arguments :smiley:

38 Likes

Why is everyone hating a person for not shedding light on this secret. Let us wait for someone else who are willing to share it. Unless he used hack/cheats then that is another story, but seeing this map seems to be a secret then we cannot do anything about it but wait for the “revelation” lol.

Anyone else knows and want to share this?

Is there any reward there for people not be willing to say how they got there?

Maybe it’s some sort of NPC that appears some time of the day and teleports you to it? There’s been a few of those here and there in the KR CBT. Of course it’s kind of tough to tell for sure when it would show up.

I don’t know myself and can’t really bother to 100% these maps since this isn’t the release yet ;p

As far as I know, there’s only one of these in this area, the book that gives a quest. Maybe it’s some hidden arrow, like Cristal Mine Lot… But Cristal Mine lot was really, really obvious to everyone.

This and the timed events are the only secrets that are actually secrets.

Speak to the statue, it will teleport you there for a boss iirc. After that it will let you teleport there anytime if you speak to it again. The statue is between the main area and the separate area, right next where the main area ends.

2 Likes

That’s another floor, not F4.

1 Like

I find the hidden quest in royal 4F all day but only found “Hidden Book” (around 8PM) that give me a quest but not quest that teleport to that secret area (reward is Hp Potion + 50 maxHP)

but finally I can go to that secret area with my teleport lv 1 - -"

4 Likes

Have you tried to walk everywhere on this part and see if there’s a hidden arrow that makes you go somewhere else?

I try and no arrow anywhere

People who got there are lying then (they just got there with teleport). There’s no seal of space monolith there, right?

no seal of space monolith but I’m not confirm that no quest or something warp to that area

You can also try to get there by using the same close-before-it-loads trick that pretty much everybody had to use at the Mage Tower 3F~4F transition, flinging you to a random place on the map (hopefully the “secret” area).

aye! i ive just used teleport (lvl10) to get to this “secret” area thanks man.

how to go there without teleport? ._.