Tree of Savior Forum

How much flags can i throw?

Well… i want to know how much flags i can “use” per day or hour and how much is needed to close a topic.

Found this but still no answer:

(seriously man… this similar topic thing is annoying :disappointed: it keeps giving me nothing similar and too far of the point lol)

No one really knows how many flags you need to close a topic or to have it flag a post as inappropriate at least I don’t think anyone but the staff know. For how many flags you yourself can “use” per day, I think it was something like 10-20 flags and then you have to wait a certain time before you can flag again. I didn’t actually count but I reached it once.

I’m not sure if this is still up-to date as I don’t really flag too often:

As for the amount needed to lock/delete a topic/post, I’m not really sure, it’s not posted in the guidelines.

Also @STAFF_J, @STAFF_Marikim, @STAFF_Shawn, why are the forum guidelines unlisted?

I do. I really flag a lot… and want to know bcz i dont want to unintentional close someone topic just bcz im flagging some troll :persevere:

@Garrnett Its around 10 flags and you need to w8 2min to flag again

And that forum guideline is too hidden xD

Are you sure? Last time I had to wait like 4 hours lol.

edit: @FatePGN Not sure but maybe it’s because they made one linked to the site directly instead of as a post? https://forum.treeofsavior.com/faq

They used to have both, they both have different information, so it’s a little strange.

1 Like

I got only 2min on the last restriction :phushed:

Well, we need more active mods, not more mods. This automatic solution to close flaged post isnt a good thing,

See:

yeap i know ppl want more mods, but i think we dont. They just need to be more active and dont let a “machine” decide every thing.
And this is just a personal point out, not the main question in this topic.

The forum guidelines listed from now on.
Thank you @FatePGN

3 Likes

Oh well, excuse me but i’ll generalize a little bit here.
The people in this forum did not get how it works yet. They think it need some sort of “police moderation squad” but its really don’t need.
Why? Its simple! This forum was meant to be like an ecossistema where organisms (users) will work to aquire the homeostases state.
We need to flag, to talk and treat each other like equal to make this work. Of course we will have some turbulence here and there but there is where we enter doing our “job” as users.

Thanks @STAFF_J, @FatePGN, @Garrnett and this awesome community.