Tree of Savior Forum

[FAQ] Server Transfer

Second this.

We need IP address to ping. Not all SEA Internet Service Providers peer with each other. I may be in SEA but I might have better ping to Klapedia.

SEA server will be relocated in Singapore, and will use AWS since the current server using it aswell
http://cloudping.mobilfactory.co.kr/

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan will our remaining token time and advantages be transfered with our team ?

@Staff_Julie excuse me Staff Julie i have a problem about transfer sever that noticication said my character is a party master , i checked my character is not a party lead And id steam’s name are not a same while i play game and while log in in www.treeofsavior.com [Uploading…] thanks

I’d like a follow-up on this IMC:

1 Like

So I was testing my ping on AWS singapore servers with http://www.cloudping.info/ at the first week of april and I got 50-120 ms average based on the time of the day,

From the 2nd week onwards up to this date my ping is at a stable 200-230ms on the same Singapore servers :confused:

are there any kind of broken submarine cables right now or something?
If I had 50-120ms back on the first week of april this 200ms cant be permanent right D: ? Just abit worried… lol.

SG node of APCN2 is having maintenance on its cable landing facility until Tuesday.

Thanks for the confirmation, I’ve been worried for quite awhile now lol.

Nice, my ping to AWS Singapore is only 8ms. I hope it’ll really be in SG.

As I understand, if my family will transfer from one server to another, it doesn’t concern my TP points? So if I don’t want lose them, I need to spend them all on transferable items from game shop?

If I delete every character I have on the SEA server and transfer the empty team to Klapedia, will it delete my Klapedia team? I used my DLC package on the SEA server because only that server was open at the time I bought access to the game. Then when I realized the lag was bad, I rolled a team on Klapedia. My TP is still on SEA server unused, I didn’t buy anything with it. Would it be possible to do what I think or would it just delete my team on Klapedia? I’m probably dreaming to think it would just move my TP and not delete anything at all lol. I have opened a ticket about my TP on 10/04/2016 and it remains unanswered…

Would like to know if TP moves with us as well, I don’t want my TP to just poof and waste ;o

hi @Staff_Julie… im wondering if 1 transfer server will the TP in the old server added to TP in the new server?

@Staff_Julie
I have the same feeling as this User. I got anxious and rushed over Klaipeda, but everyone of my friends is playing at Orsha and i don’t want to start all over, and i’m tired of soloing too. Will you(IMC) please consider before april 24 Transfer between Klaipeda and Orsha?
Thanks.
@Edit1: Redeemed the DLC at one character. IF not the entire team, only a character transfer would be good enough… i don’t mind the token time and all, but my TP is all stuck in Klaipeda.

@Staff_Julie

Hi I want to clarify…if I’m on Orsha, which I am, I can’t move to Klaipeda, and vice versa? Or am I only able to transfer to Fed and Telsi?

Hi, could you guys please tell me what do you think when the ticket already submitted, however the status says still “unanswered”. im worried that by the time the server going on maintenance, my team wont by transffered

The conditions state that one must be logged out to become transferred. Does that mean that after issuing the ticket we are not supposed to login until it is done? Do shops like squire/alchemist/pardoner count as logged in?

Edit: Read somewhere that it happens during maintenance, which answered both my questions :slight_smile:

can someone pls confirm if the server transfer is happening this tuesday as well as next tuesday?

No, next tuesday not this tuesday.