Tree of Savior Forum

How long is the duration that IMC will be accepting transfer requests?

The transfer will happen during the regular maintenance (Precise date and time revealed soon.)

3 Likes

They stated just over a week so that won’t be this Tuesday it will be the 26th

So can we play until this maintenance?

Until the Server Transfer happens, yes.

1 Like

character will not be transferred so soon.
u can put up a request now and still play and do ur auctions.
but bare in mind on checking back to the forum on when they do the transfer to prevent any unnecessary complications on transfer failing.

Just tried to submit server transfer but it won’t allow me.

The prompt i got is “Your Team cannot be transferred if, One or more of its characters has items registered in the market.”

I have nothing selling on the market now thou i have Silvers that have not been retrieved on countdown.

Im guessing i’ll have to retrieve all items and silvers from the market as well and not able to do any sales on market till transfer is complete?

Edit: nvm, it just went through after the 10th try. I still have silvers on the market to be retrieved.

Sir, now that I have successfully applied for the transfer. Will I be able to use the market normally again? Will it not make any complications with my transfer request?

To those who haven’t backread here’s what we’ve heard from IMC:

Hope to know when it would be soon :smiley:

@STAFF_John With respect to the transfer and its guidelines, I’d like attention to this issue:

EDIT: My issue just got solved a few days back

1 Like

just want to transfer from Klaipeda to Fedimian it’s so hard when you finish make the error?

Server: Klaipeda
Team: Morbazan

please report if change is ready?

You need to submit a ticket request for the transfer
The transfer will only happen at April 26 that is, if your whole team has complied to the terms, conditions, and guidelines of the transfer by April 24, 23:59:59