Tree of Savior Forum

About Team Transfer (IMC pls read)

I have the same question. :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, I too would like to know, because i already submitted a ticket and i’m not sure if I can log in to play or not. Pls let us know :slight_smile:

1 Like

What I want to know is why Orsha can’t transfer to Klaipeda (and the other way around). I’m tired of being on a server where I can’t understand what 75% of people are saying because they refuse to speak English.

I need to know this too. what exactly do they mean about not able to play at these times?

no reply GM? come on we need your answer

Hiya,
first of all, no, even if you apply for the server transfer now, you will still be able to play the game just fine.

The log-off will only occur during the actual transfer which will occur AFTER taking all the requests.

6 Likes

How about items in market and storage, are we still able to apply the server transfer even we didn’t retrieve all?
Also, how about Token and TP.

and how long will it take for you to transfer? :slight_smile:

How about Templars with Guild? We’ll have to disband and remake a new one on the new server so are we going to be wasting another 1M and tons of talts or are you planning on compensating us?

@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie

thank you! applying now!

what about dls puck? should we take it from the message box?

Thank you so much @STAFF_John ! thats a relief :relieved:

I got another question.
The list of “The Server Transfer will NOT CHANGE the following”
Does not list Token benefits.
Will the token effect be terminated or will it be transfered aswell?
Just making sure.

Hi @STAFF_John can I get a confirmation that the SEA server will be re-located to the SEA region? Because if it’s just going to be located in America then it’s not worth transferring. Thanks!

@STAFF_John
sorry can i ask u 2 question regarding the transfer?

1. will the items in our character storage be transferred? or must we take them all out before the transfer.
    i assume cabinet means the mails that contain our prem items?

2)what do you all mean by
“you are unable to apply for server ,If your account is limited”

1:

E:
2) Must’ve read that wrong in a hurry…
Probably the new 3 day limit they just added to check payments?

i did read this.
it is still unclear to me
“NOT CHANGE” the following doesn’t really confirm to me what i wanna know.
whether it would be “not changing over to next server” or as in “not gonna affect ur storage and will follow the character to transfer” or even affecting those who expanded the storage (will not apply expansion of storage after transfer)
(ps : the reason why i have this question post is also partly due to the guild issue that templars are affected.
guilds are not transferred over,so what will be of the 1mil that they invested)

i am sure i aren’t the only one who with to fully understand and confirm stuff.
just trying to confirm it so that we can do all the necessary actions :slight_smile:

anyway i did tell my community to take out all the item from storage to prepare for the transfer just in case.

In a list with

• Team Name
  • Level and EXP
  • Equipped Items

It should be pretty clear.

Otherwise prety much nothing would be transfered.

1 Like

:confused: if that’s the case then i guess there is no other choice but to take out wat is needed and carry them on the char ><
not that it would affect anything. since some of our chars are still not that high enough to have expensive and heavy stuff inside. just loads of gems that we didnt wanna combine for now and monster drops that we wanna savefor crafting later on wahaha~

Are we timed on this Team Transfer thing? or will there be another chance later? I was personally waiting to see if a US West Coast server is released later, will I still be able to change to such a server (from Klaipeda) if it’s released later?