Tree of Savior Forum

How is kToS? Free from all of this BS?

LOLLERZ!!

I’m pretty sad that you’ve mostly played those meh F2P MMORPGs from Asia and not real MMOs that many are enjoying today… Pretty sad really but hey, can’t blame you with that one.

I’ll let you keep crying about how the game is not your typical Ragnarok Online game because in reality, that’s all you’re going to do. XD

Goodluck with ToS :smiley:

1 Like

And again you’re wrong. RF Online and Ragnarok Online were Pay to Play back in 2004.

You are such a failure.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/search?q=ktos%20fail

Are we flip flopping now.

failure? says someone who cries about a game not being the same as Ragnarok Online and wishes it were.

Ur better off with the private server :slight_smile:

1 Like

RO-like expectations probably ruined this game for a lot of people.
There’re at least 3 topics in the forum atm about mob spawn, cities and pvp that pretty much say “why the F isn’t it like RO”.

You are a clown. You’re insisting that I want the WHOLE game to be like Ragnarok Online where I clearly stated about the RE-SPAWN rates.

Yep. No cure for stupidity and you sir got the worse.

Yea… people are expecting this too much to be like RO… when clearly it’s not.

I bet @animalistix_2000 wishes that this game is more PvP based like Ragnarok Online and find the questing or doing a dungeon to be a drag. Oh, cry me a river!

Graphics, I’ll give you that.
RO had a lot of different stat builds available for each class, ToS doesn’t. Stats are a very common thing in RPGs, so having stats simply makes it a RPG not necessarily RO-ish.
Skills, again a common thing in almost every MMO, not necessarily RO-ish.
They both have base/job exp, but on RO you had 2 classes (3 after renewal), here you can combine a crapload of classes, simply having job exp doesn’t make it alike.
Once you go pass the surface layer that’s pretty common in almost every MMORPG you see the differences, I’ll give you 3 examples:
Boss mechanics are completely different.
Gear upgrading/awakening is different.
RO gave you a lot of freedom to level up in different ways, ToS is a themepark MMO, that’s a major design difference.

This game is not almost RO, your expectations are your problem.

2 Likes

ToS is more like trickster then Ro. Just saying…

My post was all about the re-spawn rate okay? The Re-spawn speed. You know when monsters come out for you to kill. Mostly in fields coz its kinda slow in some.

Am sorry @mfajardo89_jfk never knew you were a carebear. ToS seems to have team PVP and Guild Wars going on and you seem to care about PVE more. Shouldn’t you be in Pokemon Online or something?

How do you play with that ping? ugh.

LOLs. you call me stupid but you knowledge in MMO is bleak. PvE is Pokemon Online for you? Wow, i really feel bad for you.

ToS is both PvE and PvP… lols…

What?
20charsssssssssss

2 Likes

That.

Yea @mfajardo89_jfk go collect some Pokemons. Move along now.

I’m pretty sure you can see which post I’m replying to.
Not sure how your reply addresses anything said there.

I’m obviously showing you the post where you quoted me for. <.<

Yes, a post that clearly says

You even point out what you think is the only difference.
That’s a lot more than just respawn rate. Almost-the-same.

Lols yea… for someone who calls me stupid… and thinks PvE games are Pokemon… you really need to get out from the third world country you at lol…

If I’m stupid at your level… what are you? haha @animalistix_2000

Being in a 3rd world country doesn’t make anyone stupid.
Your post is wrong at so many levels…

1 Like

Oh post is not about you. Sorry