Tree of Savior Forum

How is kabbalist3?

Thank you Pokart, but that is exactly what i’m thinking, those were the reasons for my indecision. Game8bravo said “Cleric c3, Priest c2, Miko, Kabbalist c3” and looks the better solution but the idea of losing Priest c3 disturbs me. :persevere:

I think c3 is easier for party to recover (more tiles and for so great damage 5 people would run out tiles on heal 10). On the other hand, Priest3 you could (and should) give more mass heal and stone skin skill (instead c3 guardian) would be very helpful, specially with Chap to make stone skin buff be 100% of time

go priest 3 to rank10? XD

was gonna plan for that… or if they put out another hidden i would use it as the last rank XD

2 things you need to look at…

Cleric 3
heal tiles stay on a spot in a certain time… if your group is mobile it benefits that set up…
Priest 3
on the other hand is you got an instant heal. problem is the skill circle is right in front of you… and not a lot of times people will be in front of you…

Pass challenge mode 5 i need the heal tiles more and use the mass heal ad last resort . if your having problems with ping and lag too… mass heal will be a down fall for you and heal tiles is a very good option for people…

Seeing velcoffer raid and the swarm of mobs… you need a lot of heal especially if your party is too mobile.
That’s how I see the situation on the map if its a pug party without any players know each other in real life…

The only sum I can give is… Cleric 3 for mobile parties and people you don’t know.
Priest 3 for pre-arranged parties with guilds and people you know… at least your comfortable what to pick…

I did not mention this brew a cleric2priest3chaplain1kabbalist3 (cleric3 or miko1 ~ rank10) I forgot to mention. problem is the heal and your connection if your lagging or not in a heavy player map. Its up to you what determines the build.

I choose cleric 3 because of the lag I experience and I hate the lag. But got no choice… Until they optimized it again. I’m much more safer in cleric 3 to support parties than cleric 2 with lag issues… :slight_smile:

Before you decide go to SaucyRM9 CM7 within peak hours and challenge mode until cm7 with a party and check if your experiencing super lag and discomfort from all of it… if challenge mode 4 your already struggling in the map… you know what to answer on what cleric support you need. :slight_smile: hope this will help.

1 Like

My two kabbalist builds:

C1/P2/PAL3/KABBA3 Full CON:
DPS: 0/5 Stars
Support: 5/5 Stars (Damage/heal/SP regen missing the CDR and a good safety zone) and Damage sponge

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4122bbbfff.152535.21456595.2a3f8a6575.173f4551617a91a5

The aim is to be the party tank taking advantage of the C3 Kabbalist attribute to block magic with half of your block value. With Primus Irelis gear with CON and block (and potentially SPR) and high MDef (from cloth and Barrier), you’ll give ton of damage through Sanctuary (10K+ holy property on each lines) while protecting them from harm. Kabbalist spells like Merkabah, Revenge and Paladin Resist energy add more protective ability.

The gameplay isn’t really impressive, few spells to use and mostly pushing the guard button while camping barrier but it is really an insane build for late game

My second one: C2/DIEV3/Miko/KABBA3 Full SPR:

DPS: 2.5/5 Stars (Owls with clap and some dots)
Support: 3.5/5 Stars (Damage from Kagura/Kabba, SPR reduction, CDR and Ausrine)

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411777ifff.1a2a345561.112a395a6a75.1321314555.173f4551617a91a5

Hello everyone, I just found this topic and it’s just what I wanted to find. :slight_smile: I also apologize for being a noob.
I have a Level 318 Cleric who is a really crappy Inquisitor and because she’s not fun to play at all, I want to use my reset voucher on her and thought of making her a Kabbalist 3. Only reason for that is that I think math-based skills are cool. Yeah, as simple as that.

Thing is, I don’t want her in a supporting role, but deal as much damage as possible. And I have really no idea what other classes would go well with that. Some people said Sadhu, but my research on youtube for a Sadhu/Kabbalist mix resulted basically in a not-very-good-at-solo-leveling build relying more on Heal damage than anything else. As long cooldowns with nothing to do until they are up are nothing I want to endure more than needed (my Taoist is already bad enough at that), I wanted to ask here for good ideas for a damage (or, as much damage as possible) build for Kabbalist 3, which will almost exclusively - outside of dungeons - be leveled solo since partying gives me too much lag. :confused:

I skimmed the thread and most people here seemed to agree that it’s a pure support class, which makes me sad, but I feel like some of the skills and especially attributes have potential - however, all I have played so far, cleric-wise, is my nice Cleric2/Krivis3/Miko/Kabbalist1/Taoist2 and my super-fail Inquisitor (Cleric2/Priest1/Paladin3/Kabbalist1/Inquisitor2). So there’s a lot for me to discover still, but with the reset voucher, it’s basically me getting a whole build at once, so I really need to know what I’m doing before I pick something.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you! :slight_smile:

A solo Kabbalist 3 DPS ? You’re looking for Bokor 3~
Short cooldowns, zombie pets, and your Kabbalist’s Gevura will increase the damages of Dambella. It’s great to solo as well.
You can see more details in the second post of this topic, under “Bokor”, here’s the link to this Bokor 3-Kabba 3 build.
Did you have any other ideas of classes you wanted to try to mix up with it ?

It’s not really that Kabbalist is “pure support”, it’s more that it has little synergies with other classes, and it can’t fully stand on its own either. Which is why people usually mix it with classes that can make the most out of its skills or that won’t suffer from spending 3 circles into it: support classes.

1 Like

Ah, so I have to go the Bokor route, yeah? I admit Bokor is the class I have very, very little interest in simply because I have a TON of Wizards with Sorcerer and/or Necro at this point. So I was basically looking for a somewhat different playstyle instead of making yet another wizard-like character (my two clerics are the only non-wizards in my lodge…poor guys.). But I suppose if that’s the only valid way to go, that is definitely something I will consider, then.

As for other classes… given how I hate playing Paladin and Inquisitor, I would love to avoid them, as all my int/spr based characters did great and my Inquisitor deals like… 0 damage (despite me using a popular build). I always wanted a character with at least one Circle of Oracle in there somewhere for farming purposes, but I doubt that a Kabbalist would benefit from that much and it would likely be a waste of rank that is used much better on something else. I heard good things about Druid, but from what I’ve seen, it’s more support-oriented as well (the good things I heard were basically “Sterea Trofh is awesome!”).
I know absolutely nothing about Monk and Chaplain, though I also really like Chaplain’s outfit and would love to be one one day. :stuck_out_tongue:
Wouldn’t mind Krivis/Miko again (even if that means doing the Miko quest again ugghh lol).
That said, I am not ruling out Sadhu, either - I never played one, I like the concept, I was just turned a bit away by the youtube videos showing really long cooldowns on basically every skill in a Sadhu/Kabbalist combo.

Thing is, I feel like the Magic Attack increase alone should be able to make other classes much better. It’s too bad Taoist and Kabbalist3 are impossible to pick at the same time. I feel Divine Punishment would otherwise one-shot everything. :grin:

Thank you for the fast answer, at any rate - I will definitely look into Bokor. If anything, I feel like I know more about summons than about anything else in this game.:sweat_smile:

bokor kabalist is pretty nutty imo

free 5 movement speed from garments of kabblah attribute then more ms from samediveve (+18 movement speed total, lol wut…)

einsof triples your hp, surpassing even warriors(wtf lol), it can give less hp but serve as a 100% sp potion with an attribute(so infinite sp), army of zombies will tank hits, making you even tankier than you already are.

20% more magic damage when using a rod(so basically rods become staffs).

1 Like

Well, that DOES sound really good, admittedly. And yeah, my Taoist depends 100% on Ein Sof’s SP restore to survive, so if there’s any skill in this game I absolutely love so far it’s Ein Sof. :stuck_out_tongue: So I will definitely consider that option (and bookmarked the build linked above).

Does anyone know any other builds, though? Seems kind of sad if there’s only one. Surely, with the 20% more magic damage, there should be more builds benefitting from Kabbalist. And now that I was reminded of the movement speed increase as well, I do feel like maybe one rank of Oracle for a farming combination might not be bad (this comes solely from someone who spent so far over 30!! hours on trying and failing to get the 1% drop from Firents, hating the fact that 99% of that time is running around since there’s only three at the same time on the map, lol).

you can try an alternative auto attack build(ive never tested it so i dont know its pros and cons)

chaplain > kabbalist, but you have to wear a mace, since using a rod will turn your autos ranged with the kabba attribute and it cant hit multiple targets, you can shove oracle in there too as filler inbetween

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c8fff.152535

ask @Nekorin about it i think hes done the build before

1 Like

before you do… check if the other kabb skills crash your game… before diving just a friendly tip couz imc has not resolved the issue… but dont know now couz im afraid to use the math part of the skills and i might crash XD

1 Like

Sorry about that. The whole reason for that is because the thread starter wanted a support build, so we kind of just focused on that more.

As for the build that you like, well choices are pretty limited since damage ranks don’t really go that well with kabba. You’d want a skill you can burst with gevura and double chance and so far only bokor3 would go well with that, and maybe sadhu but I think it’s harder to use it with kabba.

1 Like

bokor3 kabba3 is really really good, you never ever have to use SP or HP potions, i only use SP ones to trigger the Chappa effect, on this build i tried Oracle and Miko, Oracle was good before rank 8, now i don’t really feel like it belongs in this build, same goes with Miko.
If you go cleric3bokor3kabba3 everyone will love you (if you not crash the whole party by using gevura)

1 Like

I’d be really interested in that, but that would make it a Str/Dex build and basically waste the 20% Magic Damage, right? I don’t have an auto-attack build yet since I also heard it needs good ping to work. If that’s true, well, then it’s not doable since my ping is abysmal. (I have 2GB RAM, which is below minimum requirements… also the reason I have to turn effects off and can’t party much.)
Thank you for pinging someone who might help me with this for me.

I did hear about that and my game already crashes a lot on its own because my computer can barely handle it.:sweat: Using the math skills is basically why I want to play Kabba3, so this might indeed be an issue… :confused:

A multi-hit thing like Zaibas isn’t working, right? I’d need a one-time hit. :confused: This is indeed an issue.
As for the Sadhu thing, the build seems to go something like this one, I guess. Not that I have any idea how this would play, of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I sure like to be loved. :stuck_out_tongue: But I would also like not to crash parties… really hope that bug will not occur because Gevura is what I want to use lots.

I generally never use potions much since I hate using potions in games (which is why my Taoist and Inquisitor both have Ein Sof and why most of my wizards are sorcs/necros, since they go full SPR, so never using SP pots). It’s why I also don’t use Chapparition Cards - I just don’t pot enough, if ever, especially with Ein Sof on hand.
Kind of glad to hear Miko isn’t great with Kabba, though - it already feels like a filler class on my Taoist and not worth the days of struggle with the Manahas spirit.
And well, Oracle… is something that really interests me. If I reset my Inquisitor, I would start in the middle of the last Rank already, though, so I don’t need something that’s basically only good for grinding in the mid levels. Darn, I had hopes that Oracle would fit in somehow, but then again, it’s not a dps class.

Ranged auto attacks for Kabbalists is generally bad. Since it trades off the ability to hit multiple enemies at once for wizard’s range. Note that kabbalists need not use a Rod. The rod gives the range but a 1 hand mace still receives the +max matk bonus.

In my personal opinion, there aren’t many classes currently that can maximise the multiplier skills Kabbalists c3 offers. Only when R10 is out we can see Kabbalists perform.

Kabbalists have 3 skills that give multipliers, not 2. Merkabah is often the forgotten one. Kabbalist’s multiplier skills work like this:

• Gevurah: Multiplies next X hits by 2 times its damage at level5. Good for skills that hit hard with multiple overheats. Has widest range. Example of such skill, Bokor’s Dambella

• Double Chance: Multiply the next 1 hit by X times, 100% damage at level 10. Good for skills that hit really really hard (high skill %) that is 1 hit in nature. Shortest Range amongst the 3. Examples of such skill, Taoist’s Divine Punishment, Inquisitor’s God Smash and Sadhu’s ABE.

• Merkabah: Multiplies any number of hits that are dealt within Merkabah’s buff radius by 10%. Extra damage is dealt like the other 2 skills, via an additional hit as holy damage. The range is the aura of the Chariots, mid-range compared to the other 2.

For builds that want to focus on Merkabah as a way to multiply damage, they will need to be able to deal out as many hits as possible while the chariots are moving. Skills that deals out many hits in a short period of time like Krivis’s Zaibas work really well with Merkabah. And since all these additional hits get bonus damage from elemental property damage and blessing too, Merkabah’s main damage comes from these sources.

As to why I said we can see builds that utilise Kabbalist’s multipliers well only during R10 is due to most of the current builds only use 2 out of the 3 multipliers. Bokor Kabbalists C3 use Gevurah most, Sadhu Kabbalists use Double chance to power their ABE burst. Krivis Cleric burst builds use Merkabah the most.

Miko isn’t that bad for Kabbalist imo, Gohei is 333%, 2 hit attack at level 5 with 4 over heats. That’s a total of 8 hits with an 8sec cooldown, kind of perfect for Gevurah. Hamaya is a drop and forget small aoe that can be used together with Merkabah too.

I am running a Cleric2 Krivis3 Miko1 Kabbalist2 Inquisitor1 as my Cleric main. Here is a write up on it if you are interested.
http://nekorin.info/my-main-cleric-build/

Thank you so much for all the information!:grinning:

As my Taoist has Kabba1 and Merkabah, I cannot say I like the thing much. I would level it, of course, but I don’t feel like making a build based around it. I very often have lag and something that moves and requires me to stay near it is not a good ally when lag is the enemy. :confused: Also as my Taoist is already focused on Zaibas with Storm Calling, I think I would like a different attack to be the focus of my build.
I definitely wouldn’t mind picking Krivis again if it would be for Daino or Aukuras or anything like that, though.

And alright, it seems like it’s either Bokor or Sadhu then when it comes to synergy with Kabbalist. Obviously, neither would let me put in a rank of Miko, though, simply because of rank limitations, if I go R3 on Kabba and Sadhu/Bokor.

Your build definitely looks interesting, but I absolutely want to stay away from Inquisitor. I… just hate the class and I am so glad when I finally settle on something for my still-Inquisitor and never have to use her like I have to right now again. It’s just painful for me to play her and I also hate the cost of the wheels, to be honest. I’m not a rich player and 1000 per item is just something that really gets me. I don’t mind the costs I pay for my Taoist and the like, but I definitely notice the cost of the wheels. Don’t like Inquisitor and from what I’ve read, your build does rely on the wheels as well.
But using a mace is totally okay, I can obviously do that; I might have still some left over from when my Taoist used maces, actually. :smiley:

So right now, it seems like I will go either the Bokor or Sadhu route. Anyone here who played both and can compare? I assume both are pure Int builds. What I look for is a class where I deal damage on a constant basis, without staring at cooldowns forever, and I suspect Bokor is better at that. I do like the general theme of the Sadhu class more (I am not a fan of zombies, haha) and have a lot of summoners, though. Hard decision, so if anyone can tell me which one is more fun to play/easier to play (with lag)/cheaper to gear/and so on, that would be lovely.

Thank you so much for all the help so far, to everyone! I never thought I would get so much help so quickly!:blush:

Quick note - if you go Bokor, you can fit in Miko no problem (C2-B3-Miko-Kabba3). You could fit in Miko as Sadhu by going only up to Sadhu2, but Transmit Prana is pretty darn good =P

Bokor’s playstyle does seem to fit what you want better, but Sadhu is still really cool! If you go something like C2-Diev-Sadhu3-Kabba3, you get Statue of Laima which helps lower the CD of your skills. Possession has a reasonably short cooldown and will likely be your main damage source (Possession+Merkabah sounds pretty fun…), with ABE+Double Chance being an awesome source of burst damage.

Considering your hardware limitations though, Bokor might be the way to go (Damballa is less flashy than ABE + defense dropping to 0 in OoB could really hurt, even if you only go into it for ABE). The extra movespeed from Bokor is naturally fun, too.

1 Like

OK… aftee skimming through so many good replies, I think I will go with cleric2-bokor3-oracle(or something else)-kabbal3, full INT. It is not a full support but at least I can do some damages with zombies and damballa. At the very least no silver spent on red or blue potions :smiley:

@yodish92 from my experiences chaplain AA build is aweful… No STR means no accuracy, misses alot…

1 Like

the chaplain>kabba3 one i mentioned?

or the meta one with chaplain>krivis>inquisitor, because that build doesnt miss lol, its autos do pure magic damage and have no accuracy penalty

1 Like

Yeah, I think that if I go Sadhu, I go full force, especially since I already have Miko. And if I go Bokor… I dunno. I still feel like C2-B3-Oracle1-Kabba3 would be my plan of choice then. Especially if Bokor would up my movement speed even more so that I could do some serious farming.

I never had a Diev, so I don’t even know how that would play, but it does also sound really interesting. Dangit, I cannot decide. :confused: I mean, of course I could always do one build now and if I end up loving Kabba3 and it doesn’t crash my computer to use Gevura, I could make a second character and go the other way.

I turn most effects off anyway, so flashy skills aren’t an issue; the “lag source” for me are other players, really, or if there’s a million skills at once on the screen, but I’ve never had that issue in solo play on otherwise player-devoid maps.

I’m not sure if I draw the right conclusion here, but it seems like a Sadhu-Kabba would be harder to level to a high level than a Bokor-Kabba, right? I am assuming that because I see how easy my Sorcerer levels once she can pick Sorcerer class compared to my Elementalist who has no summons to hide behind.
At this point, I’m basically willing to invest TP for a second slot if the first build I pick ends up being fun, but naturally I would have to level a new character from scratch while my Inquisitor now reached level 325 and would therefore skip any of the maybe-occuring “leveling sucks on lower ranks before the build comes together”-parts. So right now, I feel like I should pick the build that would be harder to level on low ranks for the reset voucher to skip those.

The Chaplain AA builds I have seen (the meta ones) use Daino, which comes with 100% hit chance.