Tree of Savior Forum

How about rebirths instead of resets

Yeah… I was aware of the negative condemnations when I wrote it… Especially since most RO players hated it. But it does sum up the idea elegantly.

Not quiet the same as RO since there is zero benefit…

I like it. In fact, I once suggested something quite the same in “how to sell a circle reset” topic.

It was great in beta till the mass of players caught up. If you were ahead of the curve it was great.

That said… The majority of players were clumped up so hard in the same spots that it didn’t mater because we didn’t have the channels we needed. You’d be splitting rooms in demon prison. Some groups would try rotating around and just be stealing other parties mobs. It was anarchy. It was fun in it’s own way though.

It was just large mobs, actually. Large mobs all got their spawn time increased to 5 minutes for some reason (and some to 3 minutes). There aren’t many large mobs in the game, though.

We actually have better spawnrates now (since the kToS merger) than we did in ICBT2. Mob density was improved on some maps as well. There are grind spots between demon prison and alemeth that give considerably better gains than demon prison. People are just slow to catch on. In ICBT2 if you didn’t grind DP long enough your progress was slowed to a halt, and the grind was much slower because we didn’t have the party exp bonuses.

Wouldn’t it be better if they balanced classes so every would be viable instead? Then no one would reroll :slight_smile:

i still wish everyone deserved 1x circle reset

how about make Team EXP more relevant? like give 10% instead of 1%
so the more Chars you have the easier the lvling gets… with so many Classes the Endgame lies within the Leveling no?

The idea is you don’t lose your quest completion, untradable items, loot, titles, achievements, and potentially attributes if you’re using some of the same classes.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.