Tree of Savior Forum

How 2 get Token easy and fast (Noob Edition)

thanks to you tokens went from a steady 1.5mil or less to double that… could just be summer break for the kiddies though cant tell

2 Likes

Some people can’t take criticism.

A like for you :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t publish stuff if you cannot take public opinion. Clickbait title for a way too long video with bad music.

4 Likes

Dude, no one is against your content. On the contrary, we think it is a good thing.

Take what other people says as a way of improving that content. If you rage and disregard what other people advice you, you just look like a fool.

1 Like

lol’d, “rage” you meant toxic people raging on this thread xD

Ok, toxic people it is.

Cheers

1 Like

5 hrs for 2.5m? (people have a life u know? but judging from ur thumbnail it doesnt surprise me) i have seen better videos on youtube, also u using a 300+ character, what kind of “newbie” has access to that so quick? In that case i preffer to just cash a bit for a token (if it didn’t mean to support a toxic way of making money and killing this game)
Also whatever u sell on market is super devaluated due to the retarded high taxes

Instead encouraging IMC on this pathetic restrictions (since i saw small improvement on taking out some of those), we should show IMC ALL the other mmorpgs that doesnt stand to such illogical restrictions unless they want to keep being a game only for hipsters and hardcore masochist nostalgia fans and some minor casual players (like me) who play from time to time and find token useless due to the lack of time to play (instead it should work by hours used and not dead hours from a 7-30 days package)

1 Like

Amateurish video maker refusing any sort of critique and calling everyone toxic - seen these trash too many times on youtube.

3 Likes

Make Necro. Leave at Bee. Sleep. Wake up tomorrow and buy token.

On a serious note, fastest for me would be farming orange mats. Just focus on leveling until you get there. Unless you’re super powerleveling, doing quests and selling drops via NPC/market should net you enough silver to buy your first token eventually, especially when you do dungeon full runs. Much quicker if you get lucky w/ getting rares.

1 Like

You’re purposefully misleading people with your bad information and you should stop. Low levels cannot really farm DP2. This is a bad guide. Learn to read.

If you’re going to make a guide, make a video that guides people. Not lazily put an unedited 5 hour footage on the forum and label it as a “guide”.

2 Likes

If you have a life to the point where you can’t spare 1 hour a day to get token in a week of playing, then you shouldn’t be playing these kinds of video games.

As for token, what I do is hold onto my tokens and only use them when I need to transfer silver between accounts or sell a lot of things on the market.

That’s exactly what i do with tokens, also i play 1 hr daily (2 tops on weekends). But newbies can’t get 2.5m that easily and all those restrictions just makes em get bored and leave, what of that is hard to understand for u?

1 Like

newbies can get to lv 80 in a matter of hours, A large portion of the early game (up to around lv 30) can be straight up skipped with the most basic of gear, then you just save up enough silver to buy a strong blessing buff from town and one shot everything while doing quests to level up very fast. They also don’t need token until they’re at a comfortable level where they want to transfer silver, so around 120 or so, and by that point you already have plenty of options for farming silver as you play.

People really over-estimate the grind in this game, it’s so much more lax now than it ever used to be. 2.5 mil is still phrohibitive for a newbie, but really a newbie shouldn’t be concerned with getting token until they have at least one of their characters at a high enough level to grind in a high-reward dungeon of their choice. Also, token restrictions aren’t even that big of a deal. EXP gain is forgiving even without token, and newer players won’t be using the market much (they have to wait a few weeks anyway).

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.