Tree of Savior Forum

Homunculus - What it is, how to get it, and how it works!

You have ruin Enhancer’s busniess, LOL

@pop_coe14

Enchanter’s are going to sell 0 JP scrolls probably. They cost 12,5k silver EACH

They will be selling Flame Ground, Fire Enchant, Pole of Agony and Reversi, all at level 1, most likely.

I had saw a post in kr regarding the homunculus, but it need proper translate, based on google translate it seems like the AI is bad

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not sure for now still need proper translation, but based on how other pet behave… most likely :expressionless:

Who would have thought :>

Homunculus = hunter pet AI = all pet AI.

HEY!!! my Shoggy is a genius murder machine :sunglasses:

Mercury
Red Kepa Crystal
Darkness Crystal Fragment
Raflower Root
Yekubite Crystal
Drake Film
Symbol of Wealth
Seed Oil
Hanaming Aroma
Shackle
Unicorn Bones
White Mucus
Ice Piece

This was posted on the krDevBlog on 08/23

Magnum Opus post on krDev Blog

Does anyone know Korean or know someone who can translate it to us?

But their post isn’t anything new… we already have the magnum opus recipes from datamining ktos, including the homunculus recipe.

The Glasses from the Otherworld recipe has always been in the game even before this R8 patch, but the Red Eye of Shtayim never dropped from anywhere. Hopefully this means imc added the drop and isn’t just trolling us.

Yeah, i know we already have the recipes, i just thought that the post itself might contain new information like, where to look for clues for new recipes or stuff like that. But if you say that there’s nothing new then it’s ok.

4 Likes

So? Info on homunculus?

Can I get, not being an alchemist, a Homunculus able to cast JP level 5/10/15? Even if I don’t have the skills?

No new information? Are Koreans ignoring homunculus? Hue.

2 Likes

How suprising…
Who would spend all of this for a 14 days pet ?
http://file.nexon.com/NxFile/Download/FileDownloader.aspx?oidFile=5125136512417007054

@lemaitre_dulotus

If I can buy, on my non-alchemist Warlock a level 5~15 JP homunculus I most likely would.

Have not seen alchemist posts in weeks.
Wizard board isn’t very alive.

How amusing, IMC loves to add restrictions on any potentially fun stuff :disappointed_relieved:

Wonder if they would remove the stupid limited lifespan just like the guild mission pet. Hue?

3 Likes

That would be the sensed thing to do…

@moises_andre12
You can start farming then (per homunculus) :

• 6 silver bar
  • 1 Darkness Crystal Fragment
  • 1 Blue Beard
  • 1 Drake Film

Other “hard to get” mats are probably from 280+ monsters.