Tree of Savior Forum

Homunculus - What it is, how to get it, and how it works!

Is opus cescription is add-on too? Can you link Yekubite teeth. It has opus description or not.

Red Kepa Piece is untradable.
Now if requirements like the Yekubite Teeth are untradable, now we know why there isn’t that many homunculus on kTOS.
The alchemist basically has to farm the items himself and cannot buy them on AH…

… depending on how low the drop rates are for those untradable pieces, a homunculus with linker skill better goddam use a link every 5 seconds.

How do you read the Magnum Opus list from the github… I’m a little lost with the numbers

Hi,

its easier if you go over the item you want to creat and look how you must set the items.
You can see it ingame but you Need 2 Addons for it :
Tooltiphelper + Linkitem

If you have this install youn can use linkitem to link a item in Chat,
now you click on it and the tooltiphelper Shows you the Magnum Opus for it.

I only Need 2 more items to creat the Alchmist Stone Yekubite Crystal and White Mucus.

So if someone can say me where I can get / dig Mud it will help me a lot.

High regards

LordBeliar ( Server : Fedimian)

Mud can dig in Royal Mausoleum Constructors’ Chapel and in many dungeon. Dig on bubble like ground.

Hunt 1100 Yekubite in Mine 2F before maintenance got nothing. Feel sad

Thank you very much. If I found some teeth I post it here.

I have only Linker C1. Would anyone even buy a Homonculus that only has Joint Penalty lvl 5? I’m thinking of rerolling, but the thought of leveling an Alchemist… again… scares me.

Homonculus lasts only 14 days. I am not sure if making and selling them will be worth the effort? Unless people are willing to pay through the roof for it.

Even the koreans aren’t really creating much of them.

I already said I’d buy a large quantity of Homunculu’s eggs with level 15 JP.

Tell me the price on materials and your profit and we make a deal, if you get me each for ~2m I’d buy 5 for next week. (No idea on real prices though)

I play on Silute.

people buying scroll rank 1 of JP like hotcakes! So yeah…

Wait so the homunculus only has the skill of its alchemist creator? not the skill of the person who summoned it and using it from the egg?

@syaoran928

That is exactly what I want to know :smiley:

Does anyone here know what stat the pet has?

@butter

I guess everyone saw that, the thing is how it really works, not on the paper but on the actual game, sorry if I sound rude but it’s just that proof generaly comes with videos or screenshots, news are something everyone checks.

If they can have level 15 JP it would be awesome, if they can only have my own level of JP, than it’s not as good.

How many Red Kepas did you guys kill for the 5 x Red Kepa Pieces ?
I killed 1.5k yesterday and none so far.

80 for all 5.
Go minersvillage.

around 350 for all 5. previous killed included (when I was a lowbie).

Yekubite Teeth drop from Yekubite. Who sure?

Right now, no one is sure. No one has reported the drop yet. It could also be IMC forgetting to add it to the game. But sending a ticket would probably get us a message like “oh no sorry we can’t dislocate informations like this to ppl etc etc”