Tree of Savior Forum

Homunculus - What it is, how to get it, and how it works!

@butter

I guess everyone saw that, the thing is how it really works, not on the paper but on the actual game, sorry if I sound rude but it’s just that proof generaly comes with videos or screenshots, news are something everyone checks.

If they can have level 15 JP it would be awesome, if they can only have my own level of JP, than it’s not as good.

How many Red Kepas did you guys kill for the 5 x Red Kepa Pieces ?
I killed 1.5k yesterday and none so far.

80 for all 5.
Go minersvillage.

around 350 for all 5. previous killed included (when I was a lowbie).

Yekubite Teeth drop from Yekubite. Who sure?

Right now, no one is sure. No one has reported the drop yet. It could also be IMC forgetting to add it to the game. But sending a ticket would probably get us a message like “oh no sorry we can’t dislocate informations like this to ppl etc etc”

if no one create alche 3…who going to craft homunculas…same as oracle if no oracle c3 how to change gender…keep seeing ppl shout for gender chg look for Oracle over a week.

need someone sacrfice to make alche and oracle c3 otherwise u will not see any gender chng or oracle…so there still no point making alche c3?

Theres plently of alchemist 3 just that no one is bothering to invest in Magnum opus

Hi

Iam Alche 3 and yes I have full Skill lvl 6 on Magnum Opus.
Also I have see on Server Fedimian a Oracle 3 with gender Change shop for 20 mio. and others shout for 1 item + 2 mio for gender Change. Also I have send a ticket for confirmation Yekubite Crystal or teeth yesterday. Now I wait for an answer.

I ve been Alche 3 for 2 weeks now… And I still wonder how to get those Yekubite teeths or the god damn cristal… 1200 yekubites killed and no drops.

10 days pet dont worth the effort so far.

You don’t need to make AlcheC3.
Just tell us what monster drop what and the droprate.

I’m open to any yekubite teeth/crystal giveaway too.

its not that i dont need to make alche…i just reply to the person say no point making alch if homunculus is tradeable…if no point to make alch3 and no one make how can homunculus can be craft…that my point…its not like nobody make alch3

1 Like

What about Titanium? Where do we get those?

Ok @ImVeryJelly Thank you for your answer but I know this Thread. My Poste was only for IMCV Support and the GMs

So, my new Suggestion about thes 2 Items, they drop from all / Special Mission Cubes only. Like the new Items for the 315+ Recipes.

Oh it was just on my front page so I just went in and “answered” XD. I know you’ve seen this page (since you mentioned it). But there’s really no where else. The alchemist discord doesn’t have any information either.

1 Like

found gold yekubite, no drop

1 Like

Dat red circle rod… I did tried farming (2k in a same channel…) no sign of it.

Hi all, I am player from Kr. Tos.
I am also playing an alchemist c3…
There is no Yekubite crystal/teeth info so far. Even I asked korean players, they also have no idea. And I believe such items have yet deployed in game.

1 Like

GG imc.
Thanks for the info @gn18394351 :slight_smile:

yea, that material probably not existed yet.

from rank 8 patchnotes,

and there’s only 3 yekubite
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/41257 from crystal mine
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58094 from ashaq
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/100164 and from et :))