Tree of Savior Forum

Homunculus are forgotten by IMC

with the changes coming I’ll give a chance again to homunculus but this time being alch> sage> feather (do not ask me why but it is)

Now IMC please, PLEASE since it is changing everything in the game create new forms of homunculus and remove the duration of 10 days of life.

1 Like

I tried it on itos and non of the skills are available for homu, they never edited or added any skills other than ones from the start…

Hopefully they add more skills or all skills to the darn thing…

2 Likes

i hope too :frowning:

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

Do you have any news for Homunculus ??

It’s funny, my main was alch/sorc in the past, did homu once but never used it as everyone was saying that it’s useless and waste of time.

I’m going back (well, not exactly - it will be different char because my alch is lower level and there will be class change anyway) to my alch after patch and thinking about sorc/necro, wonder if my homu will be any of use. :stuck_out_tongue: (btw: Rangovas necklace work for homu too, isn’t it?)

1 Like

I dont know If rangovas work on homun :confused:

Okay, IMC wtf are u doing ?? Magnus Opus is not avaiable to lvl 6 ‘-’

Maybe they want you to pray to RNGesus?
All these religious Clerics shunning us for wanting to create our own mini-humans…

Hopefully we do get different types because it’s kind of weird when people hit on my homunculus and call me it’s mommy.

Homunculus will be updated early next year for better AI and remove lifetime duration. Source: new announcement in ktest news.

source: on this post? removal of link.

This should actually be [ focus ].

they did mention that they were going to work on changes to homu but I cant remember them saying what will change…

they just edited magnum opus so people don’t make more stones…

I’m not playing more because my pc is dead but i know its possible create the Stone using Divine Might soo IMC Just make more hard create homunculus, Just this :frowning:

I haven’t tried making stones anymore but I suppose that is true…

They might remove the stones or keep it difficult on purpose to counter a more op homu maybe…

still the wait is both exciting and terrifying :tired:

1 Like

I’m was sure that someone wrote that they fixed magnum opus on kToS at some point like 2 months ago but maybe I was just dreaming about it… :confused:

Also, now with the new potions thing Artisan title is even harder to achieve… gj.
Since I changed my main Alchemist on reBuild I wanted to finish my achievement on the new one today, poof… 3k mats disappeared , +1 progress :slight_smile: Thx, IMC.

1 Like

Where is the Alchemist Rework??

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

They made a successful grimoire event, that could be part of leading the alchemist rework…or not.

1 Like

they tested if all alchemist master race bring their own homunculus to WB…

Really? when was this done?

They are still forgotten…FORGOTTEN!

3 Likes

Yes, again… big changes on the summons. Nothing for our poor chemistry guy =/

My post was made in 2018, we are in 2021 and nothing about this… thank u IMC ò.ó

2 Likes