Tree of Savior Forum

Homunculus are forgotten by IMC

source: on this post? removal of link.

This should actually be [ focus ].

they did mention that they were going to work on changes to homu but I cant remember them saying what will change…

they just edited magnum opus so people don’t make more stones…

I’m not playing more because my pc is dead but i know its possible create the Stone using Divine Might soo IMC Just make more hard create homunculus, Just this :frowning:

I haven’t tried making stones anymore but I suppose that is true…

They might remove the stones or keep it difficult on purpose to counter a more op homu maybe…

still the wait is both exciting and terrifying :tired:

1 Like

I’m was sure that someone wrote that they fixed magnum opus on kToS at some point like 2 months ago but maybe I was just dreaming about it… :confused:

Also, now with the new potions thing Artisan title is even harder to achieve… gj.
Since I changed my main Alchemist on reBuild I wanted to finish my achievement on the new one today, poof… 3k mats disappeared , +1 progress :slight_smile: Thx, IMC.

1 Like

Where is the Alchemist Rework??

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

They made a successful grimoire event, that could be part of leading the alchemist rework…or not.

1 Like

they tested if all alchemist master race bring their own homunculus to WB…

Really? when was this done?

They are still forgotten…FORGOTTEN!

3 Likes

Yes, again… big changes on the summons. Nothing for our poor chemistry guy =/

My post was made in 2018, we are in 2021 and nothing about this… thank u IMC ò.ó

2 Likes

feelspopobadman20characters

Getting a lot of mileage from this image.

2 Likes

Gone but not forgotten…or in this case, forgotten but not gone.

up… still forgotten

1 Like

I liked Alchemist back when it was still nice to play, awakening dungeon, combusting things on the ground, making useful potions.
I never played homunculus builds but it was probably fun, so IMC should consider reworking the class to bring back homunculus, magnum opus, dig& combustion combo and alchemistic missile.

Also, awakening dungeon as a new option to choose the awakening stats you want and just have to fight against random highs/lows would be great, because item awakening is no longer rewarding. I rather grind that dungeon 10 times but always get the stat I want,just with different values.

3 Likes

After 3 years and NOTHING about homun… ty IMC ò.ó

2 Likes

Other classes received new vaivoras with skills effect… but alchemist… still… forgotten by IMC
:sad:

1 Like

It would take time before your gold bar finish. Just make sure you are not using it anyhow. Only use it when it is necessary. I was also worried about this at a point but was able to manage it and I have more than enough now