Tree of Savior Forum

HIGHEST MVP DPS FULL INT with WIZARD ranks?

and this?

and this?

He said that the greatest nerf was on PVP and this still the highest damage i can get.

Can You show me he is wrong?? i really don’t want to do this combo…it is too ugly to see…

In CBT my lvl 200 Pyro 2 > Ele 3 could solo kill bosses in lvl 190 dungeon before they could even react and start doing something (a couple of seconds).

Was getting cubes from world bosses every single time as well.

Coincidentally recently I saw a topic mentioning that top DPS player (against bosses) in kOBT using exact same build.

dude trust me, that cryo kino combo is not as strong as those youtube vid shows you. i don’t want you to fall into that trap which is why i’m telling you all this.

2 Likes

Tbh, this Cryo-Psychokino combo most of the times doesn’t even go off, so if you want the most reliable DPS, you should go for Wiz3 - ele3 - warlock

2 Likes

Cryo/Psycho is for PVP

2 Likes

Check this thread: Stop that bullshi.t "Build of Kings" Cryo-Kino-RC
The OP may sound harsh but all he said are true.

Yeah, the OP may sound harsh, but he’s telling the truth… I ran into a few guys who had this Cryo 2 Psycho 2 RC build, and they did nothing in the dungeons/missions. Most of the times, the boss screwed their combo, and they just stood there doing nothing hahaha. I ran into one guy who was Cryo 1 - Psycho 3 - RC and he was doing fine, because he had the Psychokino C3 skills. (The wall combo, he didn’t manage to do against the bosses)

I have no doubt of it. i just replied Your statement about the iCBT thing.

@Sushifox so No Wizz c3?What about quick spell?

And what Pyromancer looks like on a boss fight?

Skills say that DOTs are aplied but no mention on how those DOTs works(in damage for how much time?).

Does Pyro worths more then quick cast amplification for elementalist skills?

Also You could take Rune as rank later on instead of pyro C2. Would this be better then Pyro? I think it could but it depends on the DOTs questions…

Thanks for the response!

Rune caster woudn’t burst elementalist further then Warlock?

Plus i heard people complaining about warlock.

@Endurance thats what i tought… really appreciate your feedback.

I mean, thats the only good time youll have nice dps, you know?
One minute cd just for that single combo, with elementalist you have 100% uptime

1 Like

Tbh, after Wiz 3 > ele 3, you can go runecaster, warlock, featherfoot, it wouldnt make that much of a difference.

But warlock have the spirit thing that protects you and hits like a truck in pvp.

1 Like

But focusing on MVP as the thread says It is probably much better Rune caster as 300% more damage on elements sounds really cruel…the defense is OK for warlock but the only thing i could think that can make me change idea is this DOT skill of Warlock…but i don’t know how good could this be on MVPs.

as i said on the thread…FF needs to get do much close i don’t want to put in CON, i don’t know between warlock and pyro for DOTS or RC for damage amp.

MVP only definitely Cryo + Rune caster just for that single combo.

Theres no way a elementalist overdamage that.

2 Likes

So everything they said here about it not being worth for boss because its the only decent damage You have is al BS?

No, its very strong but only for boss and you’d suck at everything else. And its also not easy to pulloff and can be interrupted anytime like getting hit, boss keep moving around and especially in world boss there are some psychokino trolls who love to swapping boss around and ruined your whole combo.

For boss is the best for sure, ignore everything they said if your build revolves only to fight bosses.

You wont be good for other stuff tho

2 friends.

1 Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > RC

1 Wiz > Cryo 3 > Chrono 3

That would be cool.

TOPIC:

You won’t be doing bosses only, go Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Warlock for a safe route.

Also you could solve 90% of the combo problems with Wiz 2 probably for Surespell.

Even for bosses the cryo-psycho build is kinda of baaaaaad. a friend of mine did this build thinking that he would REKT the boss in 2 seconds, and 90% of the time he didn’t even get the combo off, because the boss moves, cc’s him etc. (and all of the psycho-cryos-rc I saw screwed their combos too)

IF you land the full combo, then yea, best boss killer…

Its good but not the best for a number reasons. Reliability, setup times, and cds really drag the combo down when compared to just stacking deployment spells over the same span of time.

1 Like

Well…from what i can conlude here.

1- Combo PP/IW is still OP?

2-Having multiple good still may be best then having just a good combo because You may miss or whatever…also with the cd of the combo i could do other good damage with elementalist AOE skills…

SO I think for now I will lock my build on wizc3>elec3>RC

But I still apprecciate any commentss or may be videos of anyone with any of those builds so we can have a litle comparison.