Tree of Savior Forum

High End Wizard

first of all, thanks for giving your time to help me.

im searching for a class that can Solo almost all PvE content. i like PvP content too but, for my first character, i prefer to gathering information about this game, what enemy drop is, finding grinding spot, silver grind etc.

here is the build that thought using skill simulator

1. Wiz3 > Linker1 > Ele3 > Sage

if you have suggestion about class i gladly considering it. atleast the class build that i want can burst high DPS, AoE and lastly, must have Sage (i like class with sage name. maybe because legends story and anime influence). i dont really care about CC

before im forget, if you guys have suggestion for low funding class… althought this char maybe gonna be silver grinder someday

thx for your help

Linker don’t really work well with Ele3 though

Currently, sage is more of a supportive class (although it has red icon)

You can consider this build by one of the forum members

Wiz1>Cryo3>Sorc3>Sage

But you did mention low funding so this might be out since getting a lot of cards for Sorc is expensive

Or you can also consider going the Pyro route

Wiz1>Pyro3>Thauma3>Sage
Thauma 3 to boost your Pyro skills (since Pyro do not hit as hard as elementalist), which also help to provide buffs for the entire party, making everyone into a semi dps as well. Since you have buffs to buff your own matk, you need not be as well-geared

If you want easy and basic, go for the following:

Wiz3>Elem3>Thauma2
Wiz3>Elem3>Warlock2

whatis walock specialty? and getting warlock 1 is enough or it must need to be warlock 2?
it seems finding sage synergy is hard xD

Warlock 2 is better due to the attribute you get from Masterma.

If you are willing to let go of sage, the standard meta would be Wiz3>Ele3>War2.

If you want a semi dps that provide buffs for party, Wiz1>Pyro3>Thauma2>War2 is also not bad.

The thing about sage is the only really good offensive synergy it had with pyro was nerfed that now it is only used mainly for missile hole

okay… maybe i’ll going to use what you guys suggest. like Wiz3>Ele3>War2.
maybe sage can be my secaond character (if the main lvl cap first)

and i want to ask where is the Wiz3>Ele3>War2 build link? need as reference for skill point distribution.
anyway, thx again.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbff.1f3f657585.1f3f5a85.1a28314a51

Sage doesn’t really fit DPS builds, not so much because of the %, but the skill animations, CD and AoE are terrible.

If you want Sage in a Elementalist build try Wizard 3 - Elementalist 3 - Rune Caster - Sage, max Freezing Sphere because Rune of Ice make it hit like a truck.

@lagunarealm48 thx for the link

@Valfor a rune caster. hmm… maybe i’ll drop rune caster because it really funded class. rune stone.
im considering rune caster too, seem cool. but maybe as my second char coz of lack of silver.

can anyone can be rune caster without using rune caster secret class voucher?

Have a secret quest to become a Rune Caster

https://pastebin.com/jMiMQfB9

wow!!.. it really possible O_O . thx alot!!
mind if im asking for more? xD for other secret classes secret quest. (Shinobi, Chaplain, Miko, Appraiser)

Appraiser

Miko

Shinobi

Chaplain

RuneofIce works with deployment magic???
edit: oh you mean freezing sphere.

Runes are now cheaper. I think from 500 silver to 100.

(edited)

thank you guys soo much… i really appreciate it. xD

…
link1 is a bad choice unless you want to solo forever. it ends up being wasted on weak hits in most parties before you can use it.

sage has weak combos with sorcerer( decoys and mobbing), runecaster(blink to cast buffs), pyro3 (fireball15 dmg is too low).

the most versatile, useful, and common build is cryo3 chrono3 sage. this is a support build, but dungeon bosses are super easy with icewall (dagger or staff “c”) if you buy high end blessing from player shops.
if you want wiz3 ele3 – sage, runecaster is the best filler. although, I argue necro1 is a better choice than sage here(flesh cannon, and electrocute that dirty pole. ouch.). reagent costs are far lower than they used to be.
cryo3 sorc3 sage is quite good… cryo3 just outclasses pyro3 in every way. but you better go full SPR.

I wish I could recommend a pyro3 sage build. any build. I really do… IMC should hurry up and sell some cryo3 costume

Wiz1>Pyro2>Ele3>Warlock1>Sage1 is your answer

Here’s some gameplay of this build, I’ve got more.

1 Like

Has anyone here ever tried Wiz3-Ele3-RuneCaster-FeatherFoot?

Rune Caster will improve Ele3 skills and FF improves the survival of anyone who wants to do something solo.

runecaster will NOT improve ele skill cuz rune of ice not working with frost cloud /hail

That build is really bad, Rune of Ice affects only Freezing Sphere. If you want some solo survivability go ele3ff2.