Tree of Savior Forum

Cyromancer c3 + Sorcerer c3 + Sage

Just some videos, pictures and link to my build. I will make guide to it if many people interested.

Lv290 Dungeon Solo Run

Skill Build - Note - Still got extra points up to your life choice.
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333666e.253545.3f5a7585.1f213141516a7a85.1131415185

Attributes - Focus on
Expensive
Riding (Sorcerer) Lv40 + (optimum is 80, the best is 100 but too expensive)
Duplicate - Micro Dimension ( Sage ) Lv1 - 3m silvers. (For Frost Pillar and Familiar “bats shield”)

Cheap
Lethargy - Additional Damage Lv5
Reflect Shield - Reflect Damage Lv20
Subzero Shield - Duration Lv5
Ice Wall - Duration Lv1
Cryomancer - Freeze Speciality Lv5

Note : Most Cyromancer/ Wuzard attributes you can max it if you want since it cheap, but only Sorcerer’s and Sage’s expensive to invest, but only worth the most is Duplicate and Riding, the rest only when you have extra silver.

Stat Allocation : Full SPR

Equipment of Choices :
Top - Eaglestar Leather Armor / Veinti Oknisis Armor(robe)
Bottom - Suurit Plate Pants
Gloves - Veinti Oknisis Gloves / Keyarc Leather Glove
Boots - War Mage Boots / Veinti Oknisis Boots
Weapons
Always use Staff as main source of dmg to your summon
Regard Horn Staffs, Purine Pevordimas Staff, Vienarazis Staff are good choices but expensive.
Starter can use Pevordimas Blue, or Migantis Blue but make sure anvil it to 9+ or 11+.
Note : if you have extra money…
Skull Smasher + Sage Walls/ Windia Rod + Sage Walls for more SPR.
You only use it while summoning it to trigger high SPR stats, after that swap back to your High DMG Staff as for the source of summon’s damage.

Harpea + Lethargy + Frozen combo

Number 1 in 25f (SOLMIKI)

This build shine well in Solmiki but no in Lolopanther.
They only need one simple CC from my build.
Party composition was 2 falconers, 1 tao, 1 dopple, and me.
21th floor = I need to cast frost pillar alot, while dealing dmg together with the rest of team. it seems Circling and Aiming gave huge boost to my Netherbovine or TS’s skills which make it easy to clear all mobs in ONE SHOT.
22th floor = defending, in this floor, only my Summon’s card allowed (must not salamion) to be use as tanker. i pull all monster with frost pillar to my summon. but i need to use “Hold” so it stays at one position without disturbing the Altar or teammate.
23th floor = this floor i spammed all my riding skills of Templeshooter, and spam my frost pillar near the eggs, while falconers spam Circling.
24th floor = Tao.
25th floor = Less Frost Pillar, more Riding. check the picture above (i got number 1 dmg)
2 Likes

Nice!
What is the enhancement level and transcend stage of your weapon?

I like how your skill build nicely tells the story how c3 sorc skills are garbage.

I still went out to max desmodus and took 1 point in evocation as I maxed bats, don’t really care much for salamion personally.

salamion deals decent dmg at this patch… for mine (lvl11) now deal half of my summoning dmg. plus its aggresive like crazy and chase very fast compare to slow and dumb sorcerer’s summon. good for PVP or dealing with annoying fast mobs. yea, sorc c3’s skills not worth it, better spend those points on c1 and c2.

thanks. 11+ regard horn staff with trans stage 4. going to get trans 10 later before continue ++ it. still have 8 potential and already socket with lvl7 blue gems x3.

That’s interesting. Especially the bat morph, seems good at kiting mobs.

Btw, Is morph working as intended now?

Did you try seeing the difference between damage in salamion level 1 and level 10? I can’t imagine it’s worth it compared to maxing desmodus and summon familiar with salamion only level 1.

Doesn’t seem to be making summons weaker anymore. If it still is, the difference is very small.

Of course your 2nd card summoin going to be weaker if your main card is weak.
Best option for a sorcerer is to get Netherbovine card (the cow) , and maxed it to level10.
Because it has the highest raw stats compare to others.

I put my cow card as main card, and then freely switching 2nd card depends on situation i’m in.
I have around 10+ different cards such as chappa, necrovetner, TS, tomb lord, etc2…
all have their own strength against different type of monster/boss respectively to their attributes/race/elements/etc2.

you do not necessarily lvl up all your 2nd cards.

yea… alot differences.
for example lvl10 salamion hit 25k. when i lvl it to 11. it hit 27k.

oh, now I see why netherbovine is often maxed. I thought that it was only for the newer builds.

I always thought that morph was bugged since back then, my level 10 templeshooter’s stats wouldn’t go to my duplicate templeshooter when ride spam was a thing.

tbh I think the absolute best setups would be:

Double Temple Shooter
Double Netherbovine
Double Nuaele

Each of these three fulfill a slightly different role, and everything else just seems significantly weaker in comparison. And you’d need a level 10 card for each one…

does double card with 10 lv each make differences?
i see no difference between lv1 card and lv10 card when i morphing it as 2nd card.

by the way… If we want combo skills with cards,
i can confirm Harpea can deal better strike dmg than Necroventer.
and Necroventer don’t have double auto atk (even as riding) the way i see it today.

for example if we compare between Necroventer vs Harpea.
As we all know Lethargy have 50% bonus attribute on strike dmg, and “frozen” enemy or under frost pillar aoe range effect will have around 40% ish bonus on strike dmg.

so I made a test today in Syla Forest by fighting Zabbis.
Both Morphed with Netherbovine lv10 stat.

Necroventer :
Normal Attack : 41-45k
Lethargy in-effect : 61-65k
Lethargy + Frost Pillar (trigger frozen aoe effect) : 83-87k

Harpea :
Normal Attack : 66k-69k
Lethargy in-effect : 90-94k
Lethargy + Frost Pillar (trigger frozen aoe effect) : 122-126k

as you can see, Harpea boosted more using Frozen + lethargy combo.

For my build, I can use this combo for farming, or dealing with world boss/dun boss/ mission.
For those with Necrom c2 build can focus with TS’s missile atk + Dirty (not sure if this spells right) combo. because dirty pole give missile atk bonus.

Nice one! I’d wish to see how you can deal with sorc in Earth Tower/Solmiki (solo or party)… how about it? if u did, then it does work well? >_<

No, double card does not make a difference in stats. I said you need a level 10 card for each one (meaning one level 10 and one level 1 in grimoire of the same summon.)

If you have the same summon, in both slots of grimoire, Morph will reset the CD of your riding skills. This makes Temple Shooter, Netherbovine, and Nuaele better than all (or most) of the other summons.

Necroventer does have double hit. The hitbox of the second hit seems to be narrower than the first hit, so sometimes if Necroventer does not hit in the right way, the double hit does not apply.

Use the summon on monsters with a little bigger boxes (or ride him and aim the skill more properly) and he will do more damage than harpeia.

But you shouldn’t really be using necroventer anyway when the cards I listed above have better riding utility. In case of farming, probably should use Netherbovine for AoE (if you don’t have necro in build). Single Bosses with smaller hitbox --> Nuaele. Multiple bosses, bosses that can summon, bosses with very large hitboxes, or when you are paired with a falconer 3 --> temple shooter.

1 Like
1 Like

in my opinion… farming “DPK” item worth using harpea or tomb lord… if HG i usually use TS and necroventer because need to deal more than 20 monster…

harpea and tomb lord good at dealing small amount mobs at faster rate compare to netherbovine or helga. and doesnt require you to ride all the time, u can check my video above, i uploaded how farm with harpea.

btw its not really necessary to pull two similar cards to trigger combo. i mean, at Solmiki i tried, mostly my role as CC or semi CC, so i spent more time casting than riding, only use riding whenever CD drop. TS and Netherbovine really useful in ET. but i only use TS during boss fight or dealing with “eggs” like 23rd floor.
speaking of ET, my build so far really good at it, and shine better with falcon in the party. those TS and netherbovine aoes going to deal alot more dmg during circling by falcon.

using necroventer too much hassle and setting need to do.
thats why in my opinion if want combo strike dmg better with harpea… quite simple and higher dps.
(check my video above to see the dmg)

What I dislike about harpeia and tomb lord is that their autos are way too slow (3 sec cd and 2 sec casting animation), and their riding skills are also weak.

TS and Netherbovine only have 2 sec cd on their autos, and their casting is faster too, so if you don’t ride them you won’t have to sit and wait 3 secs for them to cast their skill before running around again. This makes them less clunky to play with when you’re fighting alongside them and casting frost pillars and stuff.

That being said, I wouldn’t recommend this build at all for farming, since Thaum is really way more efficient with his double drops.

Helgasercle is trash now, they nerfed her too hard so I never mention her. Mirtis is pretty cool because she has a strong 7 second homing AoE attack though.

In your video description you said harpeia is better strike damage than necroventer, but this isn’t necessarily true. Like I said, necroventer has double hit auto, so it is technically almost 2x the damage harpeia does.

It may not be necessary, but it definitely isn’t as efficient. In solmiki, I was clearing wave after wave of mobs by spamming the Temple Shooter’s “F” skill (falconer 3 ofc was in party), and cryochrono’s pass was resetting my morph’s cd so I could spam even more. This is way more efficient than any other method of using the summon for DPS, and requires 2 TS cards in grimoire to work.

Experienced sorcerers should be taking advantage of riding with morph to reset CD’s, not just spending more time “casting than riding…” The only necessary CC for you to cast is frost pillar, and that takes like one second to cast and you have all that time in between CD’s to do other things.

Are you talking about the purple circle on the ground that increases the hitbox of monsters? That skill is Falconer 3’s Aiming, not circling.

Not sure if this was an accident, or you’re just calling them that, but also wanted to mention there’s no more DPK anymore. :smiley:

1 Like

Actually just checked even closer, and Harpeia’s auto attack has a casting animation of 3 seconds (or very close to it). This means that summons like netherbovine can cast their auto 3 times (2 sec cd, and casting animation shorter than CD) in the time it takes harpeia to cast hers twice (would take ~6 secs total to cast the auto twice and finish animation to start moving around again).

In the harpeia farming video, your harpeia was mostly needing 2 autos to kill the monsters, so this is relevant.

For a smaller amount of mobs, would you rather take 3 seconds to kill a monster before moving around (harpeia), or 1 second (netherbovine’s casting of auto is only 1 sec)?

Netherbovine also has better AoE.

Tomb Lord is debatable since I guess he can hit 5(?) spread out monsters at once with one auto, but it’s still a much slower attack that gets weaker the more spread out enemies are.

I agree with you about necroventer though. He’s too hyped up, and is weaker than the other options.

1 Like