Tree of Savior Forum

Hidden class advancement in TP Shop

bump this good idea

bump

1 Like

Also pets that do aoe multihits. 4 slots on these ones and headgear. Because money… and time. The usual reasons. No time to afk farm with current pets. Need one that does it better. Let the pet bonus give 1 extra line of attack.

2 Likes

i just remembered that in our official version of RO, when Renewal came, job change quest for Archbishops (and Rune Knight, if i remember correctly) became so bugged that GMs had to manually intervene and facilitate the job change itself, and eventually setting up instant job change NPCs

I agree that job change quests, even for “special” classes, shouldn’t be this ridiculously hard.

as for free leveling/advancement:

RO had something called jumping jane, from what i’ve read it is seasonal, and it gives you instant exp up to lv60 or 99 (can’t remember)

in DN we previously had power of (insert number here) seasonal events… the mechanics are: 1) if you already have a maxed character, leveling an alt character gives you twice the level. e.g. you’re leveled from 1-20, after the event ends, you’ll be level 40. 2.) if you don’t have a maxed character, the alt you leveled would level up 1.5x. e.g. you leveled from 1-20, by the end of the event, you’ll be level 30

with this said, i see nothing bad if something like this is introduced here, given the right conditions, that is. unless they make this p2w

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes

huehuehue