Tree of Savior Forum

Here's what you could contribute to stop this stupid system

Proving my point. When people disagree with you, you automatically get defensive and start calling them doom posters and trolls. Don’t pop a vein over this.

:haha:

How does anyone “hide” their IGN on these forums when it’s not visibly present anywhere. That’s like me walking up to a stranger on the street and telling them they’re hiding their ID because it was inside their pocket instead of taped on their forehead. Is there supposed to be a place I input my IGN on these forums? Should I sign off my IGN after every post? Do you really want to know that badly? I don’t know anyone’s IGN on these forums and quite frankly I don’t care. You’re so paranoid :joy:

You think it’s dumb that people exaggerate on these forums, but I for one find it funny. Do you get triggered every time someone in real life says a hyperbole? That’s a little ridiculous don’t you think? I think it’s stupider when people get offended that not everyone on these forums want to bend over and get on their knees for IMC like LunarRabbit does.

Usually people are joking and people like LunarRabbit and nojustnotos take it up the butt and get extremely offended over a joke about IMC. Look, he’s still butt hurt and offended over the last thread that he dug it up to post here. so sad.

:distinguished:

6 Likes

So, you actually didn’t say your server over that.

Let’s move on to the 2nd step of my arguing:
If you have X problem on your server but Y server doesn’t. You complain about your server, not about all servers.

As someone in a semi-break on Klaipeda I’ve been logging in at pretty random morning, night, noon. All times I could do Saalus and dg300 when I queued.

What level of dungeons do you actually have problems to find queues? What server are you playing that you actually have problems to do Saalus runs if there’s party invites on shout thru all the day plus the queue runs?

I’m not sure why you’re hiding your server but I could assume you’re not even playing the game and just complaining on forums.

Why is it so hard for you to give details about what you’re complaining about?

Is that fear of being caught lying? Is this why you’re going to ignore my question of details about your complaint again?

well, i can’t blame them for being paranoid about doomposting

just look at how people would respond on my comment in a rant thread

i was like, whoa there, i know where this is going O__o

1 Like

Is this some kind of interrogation? A crime drama? What if he tells you he plays on Klai too? You are just going to say he’s lying.

But no, LunarRabbit never forces people to conform. LunarRabbit is always right, he merely “corrects” overly-angry people who are angry for nothing at all. He merely tries to dispel lies*

* lies are things which aren’t considered true by LunarRabbit

1 Like

Person: Claims X and complains about it.

Me -> Wait, calm down, X isn’t actually like that o.o can you explain what exactly do you mean and why are you complaining?

Person: Avoids question.

If you know what you’re talking about it isn’t hard to explain what you mean, right?

i am not trying to get involved in this thread. but i saw your post and you were trying way too hard to sound smarter than you actually are by using irrelevant terms so i called you out on it. so now you’re trying to play the stupid dumb funny guy because you were caught with your nonsensical post. i literally just started using the forums and already from today I can tell you literally contribute nothing in threads other than trying too hard to be funny or sound smart and when people reply to you because of that, you get all shy about it. if you stop trying so hard maybe people wouldn’t have to call you out on your posts.

1 Like

Oh my god, I just can’t believe what I’m seeing.
Lunar… I think that thread needs you

Please Lunar, go call the Impetus GM a troll and a doomposter. Also, he’s wrong about the 20k number, it’s akshully 40k.

4 Likes

Done c: Happy? Now can we focus in this thread?

Or are you going to keep avoiding all my posts? :v

On a side note: Why are new forum uses popping out of nowhere and liking other troll posts? Are banned people actually making alts now?

That would explain some things…

You are not just discussing stuff. You are getting worked up over even slightly negative things about the game and IMC.

If somebody says “It’s getting a bit lonely here. The queues are hard to find” you might say something like “Weird, I’m on Klai and the queues are fine. What server are you on?” and then whatever happens happens and you leave it at it. Even if the guy doesn’t reply or even if he says he’s also playing on Klai, it would still be fine.

But you can’t just stop at that. You’ll have to call him out. If he doesn’t reply then he’s hiding his identity because he has something to hide and therefore he’s a liar. If he says he’s on Klai too then you’ll call him a liar because you are on Klai too and you don’t think queues are an issue.

7 Likes

I mean I don’t mind all of it. And the issue is that not all of it are hyperboles a lot of people tend to state their exaggerations as facts. If they were making it clear to not take them seriously I wouldn’t care really.
I don’t mind those who actually make jokes especially if they are actually funny. I’m also not offended or triggered by anything really just some stuff is really cringy sometimes. I mean I don’t condone everything Lunar does either but the both sides of it are pretty much the same for a lot of people. I think Lunar knows that and does it intentionally to some point just to aggravate the other poster.

A good example is the jokes made on Lunar which are based under the assumption that he is defending IMC on everything etc. Which simply just is not true. But I don’t really care about that either if people want to make jokes based on false assumptions then so be it. (It was a good example to mention tho.)

Also I really wish it was usually just people joking but that’s also just not true. I admit that Lunar might miss some jokes but that’s probably due to language barrier.

2 Likes

Sorry but I’m not getting worked up. I’m just asking you this:

Person: Claims X and complains about it.

Me -> Wait, calm down, X isn’t actually like that o.o can you explain what exactly do you mean and why are you complaining?

Person: Avoids question.

If you know what you’re talking about (or isn’t lying) it isn’t hard to explain what you mean, right? Why do you need to avoid being questioned about your argument? Are you taking it personally? Are you getting offended by people asking you to elaborate what you said a little more?

Sorry but if you’re not going to elaborate your argument then you just don’t claim something. If you claim something that’s missing important info, it’s only natural people are going to ask about it.

Liking troll posts and doom posts is very important.
If they reach some secret number of likes… they will turn into pure truth and facts.
Pretty much the same with abuse of… i mean legit reports because some non-troll/doom posts hurt there poor feelings. :+1:
:satisfaction:

not the answer im looking for, since you’re just repeating the formula on how you want to say i don’t know what i’m saying without saying or pointing out as to how and why by saying im trying hard to be funny or sound smart and what nots.

what kind of contributions were you expecting from me though? this is how i am

you don’t see me complain about you having a problem with me. rather, i just want you to point out the specifics so i would better understand as to how you perceive me as such, since you’re the one wanted some corrections from me.

i mean just look at how lanier and lunar point things out. it’s so spot on the detail. that it’s clarified after every response. it’s something i’d like to hear from you. which is also what im trying to say why people keeps on misunderstanding each other

like, you know, how you want me to behave in a certain kind of way, it’s almost like how people see lunar as some kind of dictator. except you don’t provide the specifics for me to clarify stuff

you know, if i weren’t skeptical about cultural barrier and stuff, i would just equate you for a troll by not addressing my concerns and just rinse repeat the last response you did. i’ll prolly not respond as well should you continue to do it again

I don’t see why anyone should disclose their personal IGN just so you can make a point. It’s not really any of your business… honestly it makes you sound creepy.

1 Like

It was just something to try to get server info since he was likely to avoid it anyway since he’s intentionally leaving out details for his claims.

Look at the comment again:

It didn’t work though :woman_shrugging:

I don’t think he does. But he said so even himself that he tends to troll people at a certain point of the discussion. Also I think it’s fairly obvious that he’s not always right and can make mistakes/misunderstand what others said etc, like everyone else.

:tired:

2 Likes

I’d like to confirm it, yeah.

I consider a good move on certain situations. Can find some contradictions or stuff like that.

Not like I need to be nice people clearly trolling or trying to play smart or trying to annoy me or even going for offensive statements or assuming stuff. They reap what they sow.

:tired:

1 Like

Just going to leave this here, this is a reminder of a big “■■■■ you, we don’t care about players” by the current TOS steam management.

These were included in ktos patch, translated by Gwenyth. The treatment difference is hilarious.
※Each Costume is 198TP Each
Golden Dog Warrior Costume Package (M) :
- 1 Golden Dog Warrior Costume (M)
- 1 Goldenm Dog Warrior Helmet Costume
- 2 Lucky Golden Dog Pouch

Golden Dog Warrior Costume Package (F) :
- 1 Golden Dog Warrior Costume (F)
- 1 Golden Dog Warrior Helmet Costume
- 2 Lucky Golden Dog Pouch

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news. :cold_sweat:

I think I recall somewhere, one of the staff members (Letitia i think?) stating that they execute different marketing strategies according to region. It’s very clear that for this international server, the goal is to put as much stuff in chance related container boxes, cubes, prisms, spheres, whatever you may want to call them. To be honest, I think it is a very poor reasoning… or perhaps I’m just biased against these items.

From a personal standpoint i disliked these Goddess Cube / Leticia Cubes upon release because of negative bias from the experience i have had with similar gimmick items in other MMOs, I think I was OK with just goddess cube when it was first introduced, but then leticia cube came out swiftly too and then the forced changes to the costume shop that is now gated behind forcing you to ‘gamble’ so you can trade in the junk for costumes I don’t like that either, the costume TP shop should just be renamed to ‘Circle 3 Costume Shop’, because it’s unlikely to get anything else put in it. Whenever I see anything that is a package on kTOS I feel quite sad for iTOS, because it rarely gets the ability to purchase packages outright and it’s instead shoveled into this cube and called a day.

I wish i could ignore these cubes further, but the cubes get more patches more frequently than iTOS gets content.

8 Likes

If they put those costumes in tp shop instead of cubes…

I may finally be able to spend my TP from Early Access…which remains unspent except for character slots, lol.