Tree of Savior Forum

Here's what you could contribute to stop this stupid system

You: LISTEN TO ME! LISTEN LISTEN!

Gathers 10k people saying: “I want this!”.

IMC: Ok people, decided by your votes!

You: NO, YOU LISTENED TO ME, BAD BAD.

complains

I’ll never understand trolls.

Perfect example of a person who is deepthroating IMC viciously.

4 Likes

If I had a choice I would have preferred Supporter Packs with no early access at all. But I didn’t have a choice and had to pick the least worst option. Reminds me of the referendum in Crimea.

I applaud your efforts LunarRabbit, but are you sure it is worth it? The battle is endless.

Generally speaking, the people who frequent forums are usually more bitter and/or have a sense of being wronged. These individuals often dwell on the forums only to spread misery, doom and gloom while everyone else moves on. Seemingly they thrive on it.

And that’s your opinion, not everyone’s else. That’s where comes majority of votes against your opinion.

A lot of people in the poll thread also thinks that 1 month is good enough for for testing the servers and game and prevent the overpopulation issues iCBT2 had.

Yes, it is.

And that’s why it is worth. Forums are read by a lot of people. If all there’s here are people complaining and talking about non-existent issues or overestimating things it hurts the game in the long run.

Not everyone that read forums actually post. The posters are actually a really smaller part of usual forum users.

Some type of posts can affect readers negatively.

It’s also true that most users thinks the same way and won’t lose much time answering or “feeding” trolls (they want attention). But we also don’t have heavy moderation from IMC (and trolls would can that censorship lmao).

With a lot of nice people saying “it’s not worth answering them” and having actually too many negative posts one after another about overestimated issues, non-existent things, plain lies and made up things…

What image do you think you’re passing to readers about the game and forums?

A) The correct one that have real issues.

B) The overestimated views of the trolls that actually tries to push people away out of finding joy in ruining things.

As much I’d like to just ignore trolls, you probably agree that people will still read their posts and think everything they said is true since no one seems disagrees. It’s easy to show this, just look at the amount of people that keep repeating, even unintentionally, the things trolls used to say a lot in the past.

If we actually get more people calling out trolls for their lies and balancing more the negative/positive posts and preventing lies/overestimation/made up things from spreading we can pass a way more accurate image to readers, reduce the number of forum conflicts and make forums a better place and hopefully have more posters open for nice discussions like we had in the past before we had the “hues” and trolls in almost every single thread, just like it’s happening currently.

3 Likes

Don’t be stupid please. It was a biased poll with an illusion of choice. It’s like asking “Do you want me to punch you in the balls or in the face?”. The answer is obviously “How about you don’t punch me at all?”. Or maybe it’s not that obvious to some people.

Then why no one in the thread but a guy using a trollface as avatar asks for no early access at all?

Ok, you have it, 64% of 10158 votes against 2.

Did it change anything?

It’s a poll thread and the poll doesn’t have an option to vote for “No EA at all” for some reason.

But it’s good that this EA poll discussion was brought up. You can see the tactics and trickery used here.

ehh i remeber this shitstorm lol

i voted 1 month since i was set on buying it, because of hype.

i didnt want to feel like an ■■■■■■■ if i voted for 3 months and i didnt want to rip myself off if i voted for 1 week

tbh it would have been better if they removed EA and did something else, in the end people just wanted to play, and they milked that desire with this poll pretty well lol.

1 Like

Troll tricks are such a nice thing right @Memester?

I’ll watch some more anime. Have a nice day o/

off-topic ad hominem

Here we go again.

Oh no come on you can’t do that. Why did you delete your post?

What about your troll tricks? :woman_shrugging:

I’m deleting the post since it’s too obvious as bait/ad hominem.

Too simple to only talk about someone’s else tricks right? Don’t forget you use them as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Everything you don’t like is trolling.

What I said was pretty much what yodish92 said above. That’s exactly how I felt and what I did during the EA drama.

Ok, that’s 3 against 64% of 10157.

Most of other people were fine with 1 month and thought it was good for company to test the game and good for players.

If the rabbit doesn’t agree with you then you are automatically a troll. Don’t forget that the rabbit doesn’t speak English well and could be contradicting themselves and not even know it.

Perfect example is the long winded replies that could of been explained in a few short sentences.

Right, of course, simply because you say so. No need for a proper, balanced poll with a “No EA” choice.

You probably don’t even realise what you are saying.

So do you want to be punched in the balls or in the face? Most people would prefer getting punched in the balls because most people don’t have balls, therefore there’s no need for a “Don’t punch me at all” option.

I’m just saying that if everyone thought like you everyone would posted what you’re posting here.

If they didn’t, the answer is pretty clear.

You wanted it, fine. You and some other people wanted it, fine. Yet nor the person who started this discussion, nor any thread I could find made a had many posts about it.

The company wanted (or needed) an early access period and that’s it. They made a poll to gather opinion and most players actually voted and were fine with 1 month.

If you feel it’s improper, unbalanced or anything. Sure, that’s your opinion, I respect it. You don’t need to force it to me nor anyone else though. Majority wins when it’s about polls.

Nah, sorry, I dislike violence.

Let us pick a better example, you call for pizza:
-> You can pick either pineapple pizza or chocolate pizza because it’s a meme pizza store.

A) You pick pineapple pizza and receives it.
B) You pick chocolate pizza and receives it.
C) You ask for normal pizza and they say: sorry, it’s not available, everyone else that buys here are fine with pineapple and chocolate and that’s our proposal, we asked them if they wanted normal pizza years ago and they said “no, we’re fine with only these two”.

You are starving and will die if you don’t eat something in the next hour. The only food store nearby is a meme pizza store.
A) You pick pineapple pizza, eat it and don’t die
B) You pick chocolate pizza, eat it and don’t die
Ideally I would eat a normal pizza but I don’t have a choice so I’ll go with the least worst option (which is pineapple by the way).

And this is a bad example because the situation is unfortunate, the pizza store just happened to not have any normal food, unlike IMC who had almost complete control over how to launch their game.

Illusion
of
choice

Nah, they just happened to want or need an early access, even if 1 week only.

But if you think your opinion is better than the opinion of 10k people together that all thought 1 month was fine and didn’t actually complain in the thread about wanting no early access.

Sorry but I don’t even know why I’m trying to discuss since you’re going to feel superior and ignore what I’m saying as well :woman_shrugging:

Have a nice day o/

Do you want to get punched in the balls or not?

• 1 month early access gives you… a 1 month early access + you getting punched in the balls
  • 1 week staggered launch gives you a 7 day early access + you getting punched in the face

WHAT
DO
YOU
CHOOSE

And no, there’s no option to not get punched at all.

Come on, don’t you want to play Tree of Savior?