Tree of Savior Forum

Help with Inquisitor Path

Popular kr inquis are currently:
These characters were usually ready rank7.
-cler2 diev2 monk3
-priest 3 monk3
-cler2 (kriv, priest, diev) pala3 (monk1 or anything)
May replace monk3 by something else too, monk2 unlocks all offensive monk skills. Monk3 just adds duration, and adds more to enegy blast.

Pala3 inquis is used to boost god smash damage. This build is burst & AoE focused and requires you to wait for wheel to mass AoE and double your burst.

Monk inquis builds could skip god smash (save points for inq2), and may spread monk debuff attacks through wheel. Most players do not leave any unused points at rank 8 at the moment.

Double punch is sustained damage, and some other monk debuffs. Paladin is either pala3 to get conviction (and barrier and sp regen) or no pala at all, you are not Int based pala1.

So Priest c3 --> Monk c3 is effective on kr servers? I just don’t want to be a “useless” player, even by my own standards. I also would probably prefer to not take monk to c3, and take pd or oracle,

If you want to solely focus on damage (lower support), you do not have to take priest3 to get stoneskin. It requires spr.

Most Kr players were already priest3 monk3 so they took inquis. It is a popularity list based on played classes (not theory crafted classes). A better alternative without spr would be cler2 (safety zone attribute, heal, divine might, fade 1) and priest 2(monstrance, resurrect, revive, mass heal). Blessing is just bonus during early levels.

If you like crit (and dex build), priest1 is very recommended. Monstrance buff gives you and your party +30% dex, then it adds +10 dex. You only need monstrance at lvl 1 to cast this buff, lvl1 had the shortest animation duration.

So, to get sufficient utility and heal start for a monk, you may go:

Cleric2, priest1, (something). Monk2, something rank7.

It is very difficult to be useless on cleric, cleric provides very useful party support, even at cler1 (however cler2 minimum is very recommended for iToS). Going monk/pala inquis will add physical damage to your support abilities.

This is just a suggestion, you should decide which build suits your playstyle and needs most so you may have a lot of fun.

Wish you much good luck!

And so, if I were to go with a str-based Cleric, should stat allocation be around 100dex and then the rest into dex? Meaning no str whatsoever?

This depends on preference, with how big of a base number we see on skills, for pure damage at r8 and onwards I bet dex will win.

My diev2 monk has 110 str 150 dex and rest in CON. and I feel pretty good about that stat allocation

May help your stat distribution if you like numbers and math.

Most players going inquis have low con, low str (or no str at all), and very high Dex.

I just saw an experience player reaching monk, she could comment to you a bit more about monk experience and stat during leveling. Editing: this is her post

Editing wrong post forever

i don’t read the entire thread but i’m cleric1->priest3->monk2->plague1 and is really hard find some one who take my place as 1st on Siauliai mission, i’m lvl 23x, maybe later i will by overpowered by the others…

i hope inquisitor make my char better at pvp because in pvp this is a shi* build really shi* build

Can anyone here give opinion for Rank 3 if I went Cleric 2 > ? > Pal 3 > PD > Inqui?

Which one is better between Diev and Priest?

Is resurection that important in ET?

I went with Priest not just for Resurrection, but for monstrance. You need to be able to either reduce crit resistance on a mob or raise your own crit rate. So its gotta be Priest or that other class which reduces resistance.

if you would like. I can do some damage testing on +5 Toy Hammer vs +6 Iron Fist vs +8 Cata Blade.Let me know if interested and I will try to make some number tests

*that is cleric2-diev2-monk3

As far as i know Toy give 400% damage x 4 hit when explode, but need 10 hit, so just assume you get 10% of the Explosion damage each Hit
let X = your own damage, Y = your new weapon, 131 is Hammer +5
SO the new weapon has to be:

X + Y > X + 131 + 400% x 4 x 10% (X + 131)
X + Y > X + 131 + 1.6X + 210
X + Y > 2.6X + 241
Y > 1.6X + 241

TLDR: Your new weapon needs to have 1.6 of your own damage + 241 damage to be better than a +5 Toy Hammer
On level 330 its mean 769 Damage
On level 500 its mean 1041 Damage

Thats only counting auto-attack, if you count skill damage, the required damage will be lower, not to mention some other effect on higher level mace are very good

Thx for your response :slight_smile:
Looks like every one like Priest better, already build Diev :disappointed: #reroll

I have 3 monks. I like diev more. but that is just me as I see

Monk will get Diev 2 Right? If you Go Paladin you can only pick Diev 1 or Priest 1 or Krivis 1

For only 1 Circle, which one do you think will be the best?

you have options, diev for -20% cooldown, priest for resurection and bless early on, krivis for daino. choice is yours. I would go with diev, since -20% cooldown and a piercing damage skill is an awesome utility in itself

but I can see all 3 ways doing well

So if I decided to go diev3, what I be gaining and losing instead of going diev2?

And compare and contrast taking diev2-3 and monk2-3 instead of paladin3?

Diev 3 for more support at the cost of DPS (Monk 3). Personally I prefer Monk, with my EB I even bit a DPS Warlock at some Boss Hunting.

Paladin- inquisitor for a more Pve Build

I always choose Monk over any other class but just becouse I like the class, don ´t care if it s best support, DPS, Hybrid. I just like the class so I focus in the best way to take advantage of the class. I even made the three most popular monk s build to comparte (Diev2- Monk3/ Priest 2- monk3/ Priest 3- monk 3). Then just Inquisitor becouse it s the only Rank 8 melee class that sinergys with monk.

I asked about going diev3 because I like the diev3 exclusive outfit. I take my cosmetics seriously. Would it be bad if I decided to do this?

What build out of those three builds worked best for you?

If you want to get party easily for ET, people will take you if you are Diev 3 just for the f#cking asurine, and monk only get 1 useless skill by going C3 anyway, so your choice :slight_smile:

but dont expect to have bigger damage than going monk 3

None of them are bad, It ´s just a personal preference.

Diev 3 for a pve Support focus

Diev 2 Monk3/ Monk 2-PD for a more PvP focus. Statues helps with the gap on ranged classes, but with Inquisitor you ll be benefit too. PD it ´s very helpfull or CC will be a nightmare.

Priest 2 Monk3 its more a Pve DPS focus. Now if you are not intereted on pvp that much, you can try this one. This is my first build and I party with a Warlock 90% of the times so I focus mainly on tanking,supporting and mob control. But in the long boss battle, my damage it s higher ( attribute and some equip needed). Revive It s awesome for high lvl maps.

I tried Priest 3 on the ICBT, mainly for the Stone Skin skill but with the nerf and the SPR needed, it didn´t convince me now.

I understand that there are build focus for each task but I prefer to play builds I like according to my gameplay.