Tree of Savior Forum

Help my PvP build

and thats a reason to go archer 2? O_o
I use a lot of full draw, no problem with the cast, if I need to push someone away with no cast I use stone shoot.

With Pavise you can push out someone in safety zone, or swordman in block stance, and most important make the necro/sorcerer summons to attack the pavise if you are in hide to aim the player more easy.

Thanks for all the answers, guys

That’s awesome news! If this proceeds I might as well go full DEX with a little amount of CON indeed.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Just to give a little update: I tried pvping with my Hunter2 and what seems very obvious at least is that once your target is in coursing/retrieve, the attacks that come within the attack duration can still be dodged. I think I also noticed the attacks being blocked, but less commonly (confirmed). The duration also seemed less than it was supposed to be or perhaps in some way it got resisted. (needs further testing, or someone clarify)

The biggest issue imo is that your pet doesn’t recover stamina after every fight and you can’t feed it either. It doesn’t make your pet unusable, but it does mean your pet will have a handicap after every 1st round. (assuming it died lol) UPDATE: New update has fixed this.

I’d say that despite these issues, so far I don’t regret taking Hunter2. The window of time it gives you to kill your target is big enough. (assuming you aren’t rank 5 like my Hunter2 is LOL) Rush dog can also be used while cloaked and not break your cloak.

Edit: No good against multiple targets (auto attacks summons, objects) btw but hopefully the new patch (from KToS) will fix targeting.

1 Like

I noticed pet being blocked as well. :slight_frown:

Do you have any experience with TP companions? I know it’s easier to control them in PvE because of mounting, but I was wondering about their stat growth compared to Velheider.

No experience with TP companions sorry. :confused:
There’s a chart with companion stats in the guide here: [Guide] Detailed Mechanics Overview but doesn’t look like it mentions TP companions.

i’m going archer3->sapper1->scout->falconer->cannon2

stats full dex (608 w gear)

full dex w 8 ella 10
crossbow chapparition w 3 green gem lvl8
orange 315 cannon w 2 green gem lvl8 trans lv1+
Hasta Leather Gloves lv7 w 2 yellow gems lvl8
shade runner
Shade Skirt
Shade Dancer w green gem lv8
2x sissel
max petamion
3 hair costume with critical rate 10+

acc: 984 out trans
block pen: 350->560 w cannon’s skills
critical rate: 1373 w swift step
eva: 1400 w swift step

w 2 destro magic circle skills
A fuck1ng full ‘‘cannon’’ glass! Hahaha

Will I need more acc or block pen?

That’s not a very good pvp build…

• Going full dex means you will have about 8k HP, anything will kill you. (You can’t hide forever)

• Sapper 1 is rubbish at pvp and pve for that matter.

• Falcon is also rubbish for pvp. Falcon hit will uncloak you.

• Scout is 100% needed so that’s fine.

• Archer 3 is ok for pvp.

• If you really want to pvp as an Archer, you absolutely need Hunter c2 in there Somewhere. There is no other option or else you will cry about Missile hole (which you will pretty much be against every single match).

• Block pen is fine for most cases, Accuracy is fine, evasion is also fine.

• However, if you have access to high transcend (at least stage 6), anything will work really.

PS. You just necro’d this thread.

1 Like

Does missile hole protect from stone shot?

I’ll use sapper to blow magic circles and for Punji.
Is it a good trade falconer for rougue?

Cannon’s AoE att ratio is enough to pve? I put falconer there, because it.

Detonante traps famalan, but sapper2 is better

Hovering is great in pvp

Also not true

This one is right, get 30~40 con and red gems on armor, and HP head accessories

With sayyges everymatch this one is also true

You are wrong, it’s possible to PvP without H2 !

Wugushi and Fletcher give you a good way to deal with Missile hole.

It put the damage at 1 but the effect of the skill will still be deal ( stun + push back ).

This thread is so old,

there is no hope for us now, everything is now

Without Hunter in my build*

so even 2v2 died on fedi huh

2 Likes

What has been fixed??
This??

So now my pet recover after every round??

OR
This??

So i can feed my pet every start of each round??

Or
This??

So now the pet’s stamina wont decrease even if the pet die??

Or IMC fix those all??

…
Sure why not, All those things he mentioned have been fixed.
Pets no longer lose stamina when they die, only over time as they naturally do.
Pets also recover health at the beggining of each match so there’s no need to feed them between rounds like we needed back in those days.

Targeting has been fixed, However the pet can still be broken in pvp so there’s that (how broken? well it stops following you, so you’ll have to use /comeon often)

I do not recommend taking hunter for pvp, even with the existance of missile hole there’s far better archer classes for pvp. mostly due to:

Pet pathfinding is horrible makes them take like 10 or 20 seconds to catch a target if they’re moving, if the client of the target doesn’t get a hiccup or anything they could be running away from the pet for eternity.

Video of what I tried to explain with words

https://youtu.be/g73za_-m75M

Pet takes way too long to recover from knockbacks.
Pet can be oneshotted easily.

So there’s plenty of things that can be done to neutralize a hunter, oddly enough people don’t do that often. but those who know how to play around a hunter usually win easily.

I love hunter…
It is a one class wonder…
And it works very well with my wugu on PVP…

And may i ask last question…

Ive read somewhere at the forum that missile hole block the inital hit of Broadhead arrow, but the bleed tick still do damage…

What about wugu poison??
Does it do the same like BH arrow??
Does missile hole block the initial hit of Needle blow but still get the poison tock damage??

If wugu poison initial hit is blocked/evaded the ticks wont come, needle blow and wugong gu bypass missile hole if you manage to pass sages high block; it just doesn’t have initial damage.
either way if you hit people with revenge x7 fold you’re pretty much doomed.
And any poison wont work on people that has Aus buffs.

1 Like