Tree of Savior Forum

Help Mi hao decide :( Druid

Well basicly, its soon time to play :open_mouth: … and for ages ive been thinking of what i rly want to play but, yaa, that took a while to figure out, and , well basicly, right now im trying to figure out which of my 2 builds ish better for pvp but i cant make up my mind, so if some one cud help me choose, i would love u forever <3

Basicly ive been leaning towards 2 x sadhu build the most, due to the 2 x cc i get from there ,but im worried cuz i already have big cds, and that might kinda backfire, but then going bokor means, i have a spell i can spamm, but not as mutch cc :confused:

and Me no england…

• Mi Hao

Just commenting to follow this up later… Heheheh

I’ve been really curious about druids build, I don’t really know how it’ll works, it seems a little bit useless…

In my experience playing krivis/sadu it worked out pretty well. They both benefit from an INT build and the skill sets synergize well. Can’t say much about Bokor as I haven’t tried it

@Meemers
Watch this; and still say useless ; ; grass will keel you.jk

yaa, ive been looking into going sadhu the most, but still abit unsure :stuck_out_tongue: theres to many ways to go! :confused:

Have you given these a read yet? Sadhu Class Thread + Tons o’ Cleric builds
The second link is a crapton of possible cleric builds that have good synergy. It helped me finalize my build :slight_smile:

ya ive looked into that cleric/sadhu/druid build b4, but i want a more offensive build, and well i dont rly know :stuck_out_tongue: thats the prob mi hao confused! i need some guidance xD

Hmm. You could consider 1-2 ranks of Krivis for the offensive Zaibas. /throwingoutrandomideas

oh ya that was the plan all along to go x 2 krivis but then i dunno if going sadhu x2 will make me have to mutch cds,

plans is krivis x2 ----- Boker or SADHU ------- x2 Druid

But with the bokor i will always have the 0 cd dmg spell , but then ill miss out on 2 cc:S from the sadhu tree :frowning:

and who doesent like cc in pvp xD

Oh. hurdur. what I get for trying to brain at 1am. ):

haha :smiley: i feel ya, havent slept and its umm time for work in like 1-2 hrs so, will be a wonderful day , not :frowning:

1. Lay out Zaibas, Cure, Carnivory and stay inside safety wall.

2. Walk your enemy (should work extremely well in PVP) to where you’ve laid your skills out with Druid’s telepath.

3. ???

4. Death!

1 Like

well with sadhu u can run into the pile, use that astral explo which knocks them down and then aoe the crap out em 0.o thats what ive been thinkingh of

Can you not telepath a Sadhu that’s inside a safety wall? Blocks and debuff prevention(PD) can’t prevent that? Laying out a silence statue wont help? I was thinking of back up strategies. It’s not always the case that this tactic will work. Conversely, it’s not 100% that the Sadhu will succeed either.

Regardless, just get the person who’s not a Sadhu. This tactic is not 100% foolproof, but it seems op to me.

Also, the Safetywall + Fade + OoB from Sadhu might have been nerfed. Check other sources about this. But it seems to me that Sadhu OoB aspd has been halved or so.

Ah here it is:

Sadhu was affected by 2 nerfs a while go.

The first one, as @goldmnjp said, was the nerf to Out-of-Body’s attack speed, effectively cutting its speed in half.

The second was an indirect nerf. IMC added a change some time ago which made any channeled spell directly canceled upon getting hit. Sadhu’s Possession skill, originally a great skill, got affected by this the most. And since the skill is short range, it is hard to pull off without being interrupted, especially against ranged and caster enemies.

Out-of-Body is also not always practical to use, and requires quite a bit of set up. It gets canceled easily, especially if there are ranged mobs.

Sadhu still has its uses but is more niche now.

Out-of-Body is still great against bosses and world bosses, especially if there are players to draw aggro off you. If you place your host body carefully, you can DPS 24/7 with little risk.

Out-of-Body also has potential in PvP/GvG if used well.

The class is unpopular in kTOS, it is outshined by Chaplains or more straightforward INT nuker builds such as Krivis/Druid/Plague.

Never tried that combo specifically, but safety wall only prevents damage.
Telepath should work.

Silence statues can help, but occasionally mobs will resist it. It’s also relatively short range.
Barrier scrolls are a neat addition as well, but pve only.

ps, please don’t quote such innacurate posts.

• 3+ nerfs technically, all aimed at Out of Body.
  • Possession had a bug that prevented interrupts, it got fixed.
  • OoB always ends when you take dmg from a hit. You can build around it though.
  • It was always niche.
  • A proper sadhu wouldn’t need other players to tank for them, that’s the entire point of building them properly. Minions/tet malak/totems to distract, invulns to prevent interrupts, fade, safety zone etc, etc.
  • OoB / ABE are both great in pvp. Possession not as much due to the range and condition prevention skills.
  • That’s actually entirely correct. It is unpopular. But so are chaplains in ktos for some reason.

To be fair that bug fix was the biggest nerf they received.

Also there are rumors that the hidden oob buff was removed, i haven’t seen proof of this so i hope its not, but if it is that will be the nail in sadhus coffin for me.

It was pretty accurate, never said it was 100% correct. I did say “check other sources for this”

Anyways, what were the 3 nerfs? One being slower ASPD, another being interrupt-able, third being?