Tree of Savior Forum

Help Corsair 3 Builds

Are you using a 4slot crystaras one hand sword? :open_mouth: is it better than the pevo (315) sword 2slots? I have a 4slot sword too but not slotting them at the moment.

btw I sent you a message as well.

Iā€™m using no gems, waiting to get a pevo with 4 slots so i can put 4 lv 7 green gems inside it so i hould get around 12-13% more crit rate, the damage increase is not relevant since pistol shot uses offhand damage and iā€™m full dex.
But yeah, unless you have an abdochar thereā€™s almost no difference between 4 slot pevo or 4 slot crystaras as most of your damage will be from pistol shot for farming, you just want 40% crit chance, doesnā€™t matter if you do a dex or str build.
Cheapest armor to get around 70-80 crit rate is the hg blue 315 leather one, costs nothing and gives good stats.
I have no cards equipped btw.

Definitely agree with the pistol shot farming, Iā€™m one of the corsair whoā€™s maining this skill too while farming.

So in case Iā€™m using all skills involved and not only pistol shot on farming do you think itā€™s advisable for me to slot my 4slots crystaras with atleast 6 stars gems? vs using my current Vmace +8 (with 2 6stars red gem)? That one hand sword is sitting lonely at my storage for a long time now lol. I know 300 maps hunting now is really easy regardless, just want my equips to be more efficient.

I donā€™t want to recommend something so hard to calculate, from my full dex standpoint, i only care about crit rate VS equipment cost, i think corsair is meant to be efficent and not the strongest dps class.
Also most of my damage is from concentrate and crit attack.
What build are you using? Str or Dex? sw3hop1cors3dopp1?

sw3barb1cors3dopp1. 200str (total w/ equips) the rest is dex.

Your 6 star gems should add around 12k damage to cyclone and increase the gun damage if im not mistaken, your configuration is probably one of the best you can have for that build since the max atk goes to the gun too, unless you are running gladiator/phada (so no 37x2 crit rate from sissel) as accessories i would suggest to keep that weapon.
I have no funds to actually waste gems and try the exact scenarios tho.

For someone else reading this and wanting a decent cheap alternative, you can get a pajoritas sword with 4 slots, thatā€™s basically poor manā€™s vmace.
If you are full dex you can go crit rate gems even on ā– ā– ā– ā–  weapons, if you are balanced or str keep the green gems for your double practo weapon.

Iā€™m using sissels at the moment so thatā€™s better than going phada right?( I have a pair of phada as well).

For that ā€œattackā€ range sissels and red gems should be the best combo damage wise

After making an SR 3, and using limacon, and seeing how broken that thing is, itā€™s just feels bad knowing how useless DWA is, seriously, why didnā€™t they make DWA works like limacon, every hit with my lvl 280 SR using limacon = 6k damage, 11k with crit, and it doesnā€™t need to keep tapping another key to use, now DWA my corsair lvl 330 that I invested a lot, every DWA attack does 2k at most, and need to keep tapping a key non-stop while holding anotherā€¦ yay, super balanced.

That just feels like I wasted a lot of time on the game, and then in 3 days I made another character that outdamage by far my invested character without any investment being needed at all.

since this char isnā€™t my main the equips are ā€œlowā€ but itā€™s quite well actually.

[details=Screenshot!]

[/details]

Can you remove level 1 cards with no tp without breaking them?

@Remhad i think dwa is a good filler tbh, it shines in parties with priest3-chap and/or pyro-enchanters (you get +3500 on each line of damage just from them), also it feels pretty good to farm lower level content or content that normally dies too fast to skills, or as a filler in between melee skills.
I agree with the tapping ā– ā– ā– ā– , they should just make it automatic, but you can easily macro the alternate press.

Yes, lvl 1 cards donā€™t break when you remove them

havenā€™t really asked this but for Shinobis, does the shinobi walk still have the same duration (+ms) as the normal dash? Or will it continue until you drain stamina? This was one of the reasons i left shinobi path last year.

Im not sure what u realy wanted to know. But Shinobi walk is +11 Movementspeed, while normal Sprint is +10.
The stamina drain seems to be the same of both. (Atleast almost the same)

Is this a minotaur card? And if it is, does it increase AoE Ratio? If yes, is it per star or per card? Like 1 minotaur card is +1 AoE Ratio, and if u have 2 its +2? Or is it 10 star is 10 AoE Ratio (Would be to good to be true, tho)

Hmm how about the sprint duration? is it the same as dash?

Minotaur card is for per (number of card)% stun proc from physical attack. I have one as well.

Was actually thinking of using templeshooter but the silence only works with pistol shot (missile) so not really that efficient + mobs should be dead after you shot them (unless in 315 HG in my case).

1 Like

Sprinduration is the same, until u run out of stamina.

Oh ok, well than nevermind i thought minotaur was the AoE Ratio card. Is it worht having one? What is ur experience?

Templeshooter for silence is also a nice idea. but yeah u are totaly right. After Pistol Shot usualy everything is dead.

Minotaur Card
[Card Equip Effect] [Number of Cards]% chance of inducing [Stun] for 3 seconds when attacking with physical attacks

iā€™m using all that tombs cause i have a lot lewl, otherwise i would switch. maybe 5 ellaganos and 3 minotaurs, but i acutally donā€™t have the resource to do that, neither for better weapons.
imo the char is fine, i really liked this settup of sw3 corsair 3, and barb is not the best but at least cleaves.

also if you are short on stamina you can always buy a scroll of Arcane Energy, so helpfull.

Iā€™m between many PvE focused build choices.

sw3 barb1 cor3 X or sw2 barb2 cor3 X
sw3 high1 cor3 X or sw2 high2 cor3 X

I couldnā€™t be sure if I should focus on AoE or single target damage. Iā€™ll probaby go with sw3 barb1 cor3 than doppel for farming.

PS: casual player + never played with and swordman before.

So, after reading all of this Iā€™m really curious about why no one spoke about Fencer, if you take Sw2 and Hop2 you could do a ton of pierce damage cause of Spear Lunge+Fencer bonus, and even if you took Sw3 Pel1 you would get a ā€œpassive spear lungeā€ at R8, I cannot see any bad point in this.
Ps. Before anyone starts talking about weapon swap, I have a QS Musk and I noticed that if you have like a crossbow in the dormant slot of your weapons swap and you are using a musket but try to cast something that needs a crossbow the toon will change weapons automatically just to cast the skill then turn back, so using Finestra and Pierce wouldnā€™t be a problem if you have a spear in the weapons swap

Pelt C block is different from Crossguard where the latter increases pierce damage after a successful block.
and about auto weapon switching, swordsman doesn,t have it.