Tree of Savior Forum

Help Corsair 3 Builds

Thanks based on my test 300 maps are okayish with my current gear but 315 really hurts 500-700 dmg. I’ll test later with pelt1 and see for myself if it would make a big difference. Barb1 is really good for the sw3barb1cors3dopp1 build :slight_smile: I crit alot when cleave is up.

1 Like

the main reason is the evasion not the def

Nothing wrong with Pel.
If you’re look to be a party contributor it’s a great pick.
The Demand for Pelts in general is likely to go up as a result of the new damage formula.

How much evasion will it give them? It’s been ages since i saw the “miss” proc lol.

+200 Attack. Doesn’t change the skill’s damage or multiply anything, it literally just acts as if you had 200 extra attack when hitting a bleeding target. Hasn’t changed from before renewal actually, though with how attack appears in the new formula twice it’s effectiveness was increased a bit. Won’t do much if you have a good weapon already though. Doesn’t exactly scale.

I’m working on a Sw3>Barb1>Cors3>Fen(?) future PvP build, currently. One thing that I’m not sure about is skill point allocation for my Swordsman skills aside from level 15 Pain Barrier, at least 3 points into Bash, and at least 5 points into Restrain.

Not sure if it’s been discussed here yet, but which one is better after the overhaul: Gung Ho or Concentrate?

Currently, I have both level 10 and Concentrate feels much more useful while Gung Ho, with 18 or so attribute points, doesn’t seem to help much (with or without bought buffs), but I’d like some solid evidence for confirmation.

so right now DEX gives +1 evasion. Guardian gives +150. So it’s a lot. Im like lv 230 and I have (full) 260 dex or smth like that. So guardian gives a pretty signfiicant amount.

Hmm thanks for the numbers, but I’m still not that convince unless that +150 evasion is relevant at 300+ maps (315 HG map). Would you mind testing? How many misses are you receiving?

if you want META you cant pick corsair coz you are worse at everything than any other swordman class - even farming (as other classes kill a lot faster to make up for the loss of pilleage)

Not really, the only overpowered swordsman class is doppel 3, all other classes aren’t that better than corsair, unless you’re playing it wrong. Pistol Shot, Hexen Dropper and Dust Devil can pretty much one hit any mob if you have good equips, the point now are equips, that is for any class. And pillaging does help a lot, yes, while I was farming Dawn crystal fragments for 2 phadas I got a lot of them through pillaging, my drop rate was around 1/40 for them.

1 Like

Gung ho is better if you have a lot/full str and focus on skills, concentrate is better if your build has more/full dex and focus on auto attack.

Currently S2, B2, C3, gonna finish with Dopp 1 because I don’t think murm skills can be used with a pistol in offhand.

Build is really strong right now, especially if you have blessing/sacarament. Running cafrisun set still and getting 4 lines of damage, melting things with autos or skills.

You have to rank Jolly Roger for stam management, it’s not as bad as people say either.

You have several REALLY strong multihit skills between Scism/Wild Nature, Pistol Shot, Hexen Dropper, Cyclone, and stomping kick, which is now a reliable AoE nuke.

It takes some time to cast each buff before battle, but the bonus crit rate/attack speed (frenzy stacks with DWA), and phys attack bonuses are insane.

I’m new to corsair and with the recent IMC compensation rewards, I decided why not try out corsair. Especially since, I want to be Kirito, so my question is which is better swordsman 3 -> something -> corsair 3 OR S2 -> Barb 2 -> Corsair 3 (this build is what I currently was planning to go but I was reading some of the earlier posts on this forum and became kind of confused). Also, stat allocation, is it pure dex or pure str or what? Thanks in advance !

I don’t understand this kirito meme.

Also, I’m S2->Barb2->Corsair 3–>Dopp1 and it’s really good. Doing missions/instances and regularly get rank 1 when killing bosses. Clearing is extremely fast with DWA or any of your skills on rotation, especially if you get fever for your Pistol Shot (+57% damage at r15) and will murder entire rooms without points in the attributes.

Pillaging is straight up good and will net you tons and tons of extra silver and items.

I focused on buffs, so I take a bit of time to put all of them up, but afterwords I’m a murder machine.

It’s even better if you’re activating EXP tomes or Red Bulls where you don’t have to worry about your stam at all. Even so, stam pills are much less expensive than SP pots. I rarely drink SP pots because most of my farming is autos, but you’ll still have strong skills when you need them.

What did you specialize in for stats? Dex / Str / Con ?

At the moment I have like 275 str and the rest dex. I’m level like 290, so my dex is about 60 or so. I’m probably gonna put all my remaining stats into Dex.

The Str is for improving your base damage with autos, the Dex is because you’ll be attacking so fast/often and almost all of your skills multi-hit, you can easily capitalize on Dex. Since I have Barb 2, I have the wild nature attribute which gives +100 crit on cleaves so I can easily push 350~ish crit rate without any green gems in my gear right now.

I’m Sword3-Pelta1-Corsair3-Shinobi 150dex rest Str. Farm build. Changing Pelta1 for Barb1 is also nice, will give you more dmg thanks to slash dmg bonus from Cleave.

Do you think statting Con is a necessity or should I just get con from items?

If you’re going to make a PvE build, not really, if want to put some points, ~40-50 is enough, but if you’re going for PvP then you need a lot of con.

EDIT:
About the build I’m going with sw3>barb1>corsair3>doppel1, get doppel1 before corsair3, but keep some skill points, some people go with shinobi, that depends on what you want I think, I don’t really like shinobi because the clones don’t use almost any of the skills you have, so sort of useless, and doppel does help to farm. Stats, get ~150 dex, 0-50 con, rest str, if you’re gonna run ellaganos cards put only 50-70 dex and get 80 from cards, I prefer those than glass mole that just give you a burst for some seconds.

You can get ~2400 HP from a max enchant roll on an hair trinket, or you could get con/hp from items. If you really want, you can invest some into CON, but I don’t think it gives that much HP per stat investment.

Right now I don’t have any additional con, just HP from items and I’m doing okay. You’re gonna want 2 sets of HP potions that don’t share CDs though, if you aren’t doing that already.